Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 14. (Read 67732 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11
12 hours with CWIgm, stable and everything is fine.
Can we make miner auto restart when GPU have error?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Will be nice if instead of the predicted coin you put the coins mine hourly or something and I Whit my 1080 90%power  and +160 core clock is on 41 MHS each
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Tried out the miner at skunkhash, reaching about 34.5mh/s with a gtx 1080 FE, 65% power limit, +160 core, -500 memory. I also like the pool provided by the devs, can't wait for timetravel algo implementation, I'm very interested in mining BTX after SIGT POW period is over. I think I will transition most of my miners to CWIgm after I'm done tinkering with it.
Activity: 44
About the estimate is working as it should, and the real estimate is mine 1 week and see, so far so good i like the miner 0 crashes solid hash, i like the coin sigt goo rewards for my 1080´s, amd the pool is good looking forward 4 the new version of the miner
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Much better than other miners used both in terms of stability and earnings. Good job. Cant wait for 0.9.9 Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
I'm mining in you pool, nice pool. I've sent you a pm asking for the miner, check pm plz. Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I have 02 workers with speed of 135MHz & 105MHz. CWIGM software displayed earn 205 & 160 coin lastday. But why only 295 coin in pool.chainworksindustries.com  ? What problems have happened with my workers ??

estimates ...

thats all they are ...

and these estimates change continuously as the network changes ...

this has been spoken about before many times ... as estimates can only go by what inputs they have at any one time or another - and they are never the same ...

if you REALLY want way off estimates - go to whattomine Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Currently at 160% luck on the BTX pool and the last two blocks were both above 130%, seems we're on an unlucky streak now. Sad

@crys, how's the work coming along on the timetravel10 algo for the miner?

--ypsi

yup ...

i agree with you with bitcore ...

the work on timetravel10 is coming along well - you can see by the chrysophylax profile our mine testing ...

other work is holding back the release of the next test edition - but it is getting closer we are happy to say ...

the next revision will have the following algos also ...

- jha
- skunkhash
- timetravel10
- tribus

if CWIgm-0.9.9 is stable and works well - we will work on the addition of further algos - and less on the stability ... but we will always work on the 'ease of use' of the miner ...

#crysx
legendary
Crys, ability for timezone to affect the pool's STATISTICS->GRAPHS page would be great. And a calculation of my hashrate for the last 1, 3, and 6 hours.

CWI miner continues to be stellar.

hmmm ...

i dont quite understand the timezone issue - so if you could clarify please? ...

calculation of hashrate also ...

are you talking on CWIgm itself? ... or the pool? ... or both? ...

#crysx
legendary
ccminer spmod8 = ~75Mh/s
CWIgm = ~81Mh/s

Running CWI for about 10 days
Best GUI, nice speed, nice pool

Waiting for other algos
Lack of monitoring API  Cry

nice ...

im not going through the api thing again ...

work is being done ...

tanx for the feedback tho - its seems you are not alone for the api removal ...

#crysx
Activity: 10
I have 02 workers with speed of 135MHz & 105MHz. CWIGM software displayed earn 205 & 160 coin lastday. But why only 295 coin in pool.chainworksindustries.com  ? What problems have happened with my workers ??

Activity: 30
Crys, ability for timezone to affect the pool's STATISTICS->GRAPHS page would be great. And a calculation of my hashrate for the last 1, 3, and 6 hours.

CWI miner continues to be stellar.
Activity: 4
ccminer spmod8 = ~75Mh/s
CWIgm = ~81Mh/s

Running CWI for about 10 days
Best GUI, nice speed, nice pool

Waiting for other algos
Lack of monitoring API  Cry
legendary
Hello.
Are you planning to add ssl (https) for the pool's website?

yes ...

we are looking into it ...

#crysx
legendary
hi all ...

there is NOTHING wrong with the sigt pool ...

this luck estimation has been hashed over and over again ...

when the pool has huge luck with a low estimation and we end up with a lot of coin - there never seems to be an issue ... now that we have higher luck with less coins everyone thinks there is a problem? .... there really isnt anything wrong ... this IS how it all works ...

there will be days where you get the lions share of the coins minted on our pool - and times when we dont ... its the way the network works ... our miner is tuned so that EVERY share is hashed correctly - other miners not so much ... this 'may' be part of the block solving issue - but its usually just down to the 'luck' factor ...

we keep the last 70blocks on record for a reason ...

look at how many blocks we have solved as a pool in the last 24hours ... since block 51476 ... which means our 'little' pool has already solved 52 blocks in under 24hours and still going ...

multiply 52blocks by 1250 and you will see that our 'little' pool is doing pretty damned good for a measly 75gh out of 1.1th ...

so where seems to be the issue with this? ... as a seasoned myself - these are pretty good stats - especially for a small pool ...

imagine if we had the hashrate that suprnova has? ...

#crysx

I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a technical reason for the bad luck over the past 24 hours. All good!

no disrespect taken ...

its a valid point - but only when its first brought up ... its been brought up MANY times - and the explanation is exactly the same every time - with every pool ...

thats what we are trying to convey ... EVERY pool has the same level of 'luck' as any other with the same network situations and the same hashrates ... but thankfully - not every pool has exactly the same situations and hashrates ... which is why its such an exciting time to be in crypto ...

anyway - like i mentioned - it is no disrespect taken ...

#crysx
Activity: 10
Hello.
Are you planning to add ssl (https) for the pool's website?
Activity: 68
hi all ...

when the pool has huge luck with a low estimation and we end up with a lot of coin - there never seems to be an issue ... now that we have higher luck with less coins everyone thinks there is a problem? .... there really isnt anything wrong ... this IS how it all works ...

there will be days where you get the lions share of the coins minted on our pool - and times when we dont ... its the way the network works ... our miner is tuned so that EVERY share is hashed correctly - other miners not so much ... this 'may' be part of the block solving issue - but its usually just down to the 'luck' factor ...

look at how many blocks we have solved as a pool in the last 24hours ... since block 51476 ... which means our 'little' pool has already solved 52 blocks in under 24hours and still going ...

multiply 52blocks by 1250 and you will see that our 'little' pool is doing pretty damned good for a measly 75gh out of 1.1th ...

so where seems to be the issue with this? ... as a seasoned myself - these are pretty good stats - especially for a small pool ...

#crysx

I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a technical reason for the bad luck over the past 24 hours. All good!
Activity: 9
legendary
hi all ...

#crysx
Activity: 68
Is there an issue with the signatum pool? 150% luck for the past 24 hours  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: