Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 15. (Read 67732 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Here this is SIGT

http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/index.php?page=login

Can u add more notification such as no earning coin?

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

so what is happening? ... what is the issue? ...

and what do you mean - 'no earning coin' ? ...

#crysx
Hello Chrys,
have the same problem with pool sigt - Hope you have time to check that issue - no coin for a long while too for few hours ago, now it's seem fine . I have no idea.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hey crysx - I did some testing around the pool and the miner on SIGT. Used your miner on your pool for couple of weeks, then used ccminer 2.2 on your pool for couple of days and compared results with mining on supernova.

my findings:

- Crashes: It seems to me that the crashes are caused by the pool not the miner. This became evident when I used ccminer on your pool. Had 2 crashes the last day alone. I guess DDos attacks may be part of it.
- Earnings: This one is dubious, as the luck and difficulty, as well as pool size etc are never equal to make apples to apples comparison. However, I can say that overall, I was more "lucky" mining on supernova.
- API: You already discussed your position on this, so I just want to say, we really need this. Specially when you are looking for the sweet spot on temps/performance with a 7 card rig.

Looking forward testing the new miner when out.

thats good ...

we are very appreciative such tests ...

crashes - we block ip addresses as they come from ddos attacks ... ALL pools are susceptible to such attacks - so we can only block as they come ... ocminer does not share anything from his pools - especially blocked ip addresses ( blacklist ) - so suprnova has a big advantage there from most other pool ... as well as the fact that ocminer is a damn good dev and has been doing this for a LONG time ... but that crashes in CWIgm are varied - and the disconnection / reconnection messes with its stability ... this is a known issue ( many reported in testing ) and we have been working on this for CWIgm-0.9.9 ... we hope we have a much more stable miner in the next test release ...

earning - well ... what can i say that i already havent said ( or others have said ) ... this is a very general subject - even tho the components of this subject is very specific ... the timeframe matter much also - which you didnt specify - as well as the when it was mined ... when we had mining at 200gh - our 'luck' was much higher than now ... so really - its a 'much of a muchness' Wink ... no doubt tho - suprnova has the largest hashrate - and will work in much the same leverage as any pool with massive hashrate ... so 'luck' is more on the side of the larger pools - but not always ... remember also - when theFARM is fully built - it is dedicated to the CWI-Pool system and will be made available to that alone ... at the moment - its very small and in the LONG process of the rebuild ...

api ... there is a very good reason why we will not immediately build an api - if ever ... this will come to light in the coming revision of CWIgm - as the first stages of what we have been working on is revealed ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
hey crysx - I did some testing around the pool and the miner on SIGT. Used your miner on your pool for couple of weeks, then used ccminer 2.2 on your pool for couple of days and compared results with mining on supernova.

my findings:

- Crashes: It seems to me that the crashes are caused by the pool not the miner. This became evident when I used ccminer on your pool. Had 2 crashes the last day alone. I guess DDos attacks may be part of it.
- Earnings: This one is dubious, as the luck and difficulty, as well as pool size etc are never equal to make apples to apples comparison. However, I can say that overall, I was more "lucky" mining on supernova.
- API: You already discussed your position on this, so I just want to say, we really need this. Specially when you are looking for the sweet spot on temps/performance with a 7 card rig.

Looking forward testing the new miner when out.
Activity: 144
Merit: 11
Assuming SIGT mining phase will end up soon,
I guess your miner will have to be used to mine other currencies, right?

CWIgm is BETA ...

please understand what that means ...

it is NOT the final product and in no way means it will stay the way it is ... why do you think there are only two algos in it - skunkhash and tribus? ...

its the development version of what is to come ... which is why the rigorous testing and LONG beta and huge testing is required ...

the released product is NOT going to be this one here ... it will be what we make it to be - which means many algos - many features and many optimizations ...

so it ALREADY mines other currencies ... just wont mine any other skunkhash ones when sigt goes full pos - unless we make a pool that will ...

#crysx

Good to hear !
legendary
Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

#crysx

2 hour ago, hour earning only still 2-3 coin althought worker still work fine, so i need  change to nova

You should really stay at a pool for more than a couple payout periods before you judge on it's earnings. mining is all about luck. I believe MPOS is also a PPLNS pool which means you will only earn your average earnings after several payment rounds - you really have to stick around for a while.

tanx enkayz ...

exactly that ...

and this is coming from another pool operator that has a great pool setup as well ... http://hashbag.cc/ ...

we have set all the CWI-Pool system as pplns ... so what you have stated is spot on ... although the time frame would need to be days - not hours - on any pool ... as they ALL change as the variables change minute by minute ... from pool hash - to nethash - to difficulties in the network also ...

amazes me some miners still stick to the false idea that an hourly rate of emission is going to be an indicator of ANY sort - let alone an earning indicator ...

if we did that - we would go broke a long time ago - and not be around today after almost 5years of mining ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx
legendary
Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

#crysx

2 hour ago, hour earning only still 2-3 coin althought worker still work fine, so i need  change to nova

Huh

i actually dont understand your logic there ... but so as you will ...

75gh on our pool at time of writing here - with a nethash of 1.1gh ... which equates basically what was discussed many pages back ...

you base your earning rates on an hourly basis? ... is that what crypto has taught you so far? ... if so - you have a long way to go yet mate ... because it sure as hell doesnt work that way ... hard figures DO NOT constitute hard results ... crypto is simply not tuned to work that way at all ...

but we appreciate you testing our miner ...

#crysx
Activity: 298
hashbag.cc
Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

#crysx

2 hour ago, hour earning only still 2-3 coin althought worker still work fine, so i need  change to nova

You should really stay at a pool for more than a couple payout periods before you judge on it's earnings. mining is all about luck. I believe MPOS is also a PPLNS pool which means you will only earn your average earnings after several payment rounds - you really have to stick around for a while.
Activity: 25
Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

#crysx

legendary
Here this is SIGT

ok - sigt pool ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Here this is SIGT

legendary
May be pool down, no more coin earning from 2 hour ago

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ...

specify WHICH pool it is ...

its no use saying the above without specifying which pool its ...

cant help you - and will start skipping these posts in future ...

#crysx
legendary
I don't remember having any problems staying logged into the pool using chrome. I do notice some other similar pools logging me out after an hour though.

The cwigm miner seems sensitive to higher overclocks when pushing skunkhash. Like going from 60% power to 75% power with core and memory clocks the same. Could be more of a heat thing though.

great ...

its the defaults that are coded in the miner ... they are close to max ANYWAY - so pushing them further would be an advantage ...

also why - unlike most miners - will work usually well at a better hashrate than most miners on default values ... its not just intensity - its concise coding for the cards ...

this testing so far has proved VERY valuable to our next release for testing ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
#crysx

Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing on the miner, pools and other coins. I have GTX1070 cards and I haven't had one issue with the stability or glitches of any kind while testing. Its worked pretty flawlessly for me and the MH/s are on par with anything else out there, or slightly better, depending on the other miner. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to continuing to beta test your upcoming versions and pools.

appreciate the kinds words ...

this is what drives us to do more - and do better ...

#crysx
May be pool down, no more coin earning from 2 hour ago
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
OK, so here is few of my observations.

At first I need to say I had to lower clocks on 1070's from +100 to +40,
to make run miner stable. But after that I have no problems with stability.
Tested only with default intensity 24, with 385.28.
So your miner have no problems with new drivers.
Also like your pool, I saw latency from 30-45ms, which is really good, my locations is central europe.
Pool interface, stats is running fast as well.
And CPU is only using 0,3-1% of resources, which is good too.

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
I don't remember having any problems staying logged into the pool using chrome. I do notice some other similar pools logging me out after an hour though.

The cwigm miner seems sensitive to higher overclocks when pushing skunkhash. Like going from 60% power to 75% power with core and memory clocks the same. Could be more of a heat thing though.
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
#crysx

Just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing on the miner, pools and other coins. I have GTX1070 cards and I haven't had one issue with the stability or glitches of any kind while testing. Its worked pretty flawlessly for me and the MH/s are on par with anything else out there, or slightly better, depending on the other miner. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to continuing to beta test your upcoming versions and pools.

nfr
Activity: 15
that answers it ...

it is a SINGLE sign in that is allowed ...

the moment you log in via different device - it logs you out of the other devices automatically ... this is an inherent security built in to mpos itself - to stop you 'forgetting' a session open on another system that may be accessible to others in the place where you accessed it - as they will have access to your account AND coins ... one login sessions at a time on one system at a time ...

we dont control that - its inherent in mpos itself ...

#crysx
That is my point, if I am sitting at only 1 computer (device) and not signing in from somewhere else, it takes 30-60 minutes before I am signed out of that computer.
For example when I wrote my previous post I was signed in. I took the dog out for a walk like 30 minutes and then grabbed something to eat for 15 minutes.
When returned to the same computer again, I was logged out and had to log in again. Without touching any other devices...

Anyway it's not very important, it's just kind of annoying.  Smiley

--ypsi

i've stayed logged in for like days now.

i think the trick is to keep the dashboard page up when you want to stay logged in.  if you move to statistics or any other portion of the site, and leave your browser there - it will log you out at some point.  but as long as you're on the dashboard, it just seems to keep you logged in.   well, at least it keeps me logged in Smiley

same here, not sure why that's the case..
Activity: 227
that answers it ...

the moment you log in via different device - it logs you out of the other devices automatically ... this is an inherent security built in to mpos itself - to stop you 'forgetting' a session open on another system that may be accessible to others in the place where you accessed it - as they will have access to your account AND coins ... one login sessions at a time on one system at a time ...

#crysx
That is my point, if I am sitting at only 1 computer (device) and not signing in from somewhere else, it takes 30-60 minutes before I am signed out of that computer.
For example when I wrote my previous post I was signed in. I took the dog out for a walk like 30 minutes and then grabbed something to eat for 15 minutes.
When returned to the same computer again, I was logged out and had to log in again. Without touching any other devices...

--ypsi

i've stayed logged in for like days now.

i think the trick is to keep the dashboard page up when you want to stay logged in.  if you move to statistics or any other portion of the site, and leave your browser there - it will log you out at some point.  but as long as you're on the dashboard, it just seems to keep you logged in.   well, at least it keeps me logged in Smiley
legendary
that answers it ...

#crysx

--ypsi

that is annoying ...

tho i would assume ( maybe wrongly so ) that it is a setup issue on your end ... as i do the same and my pages stay online with the occasional kick off from login ...

the setup for the pools ask that the browser keep the login cookie for at 21607seconds ( ie - a little over 6hours ) ... so it 'shouldnt' log you out every time - especially at only 45mins ...

we will look further into this - as it could be another setting issue that could be causing this - which affects pools ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: