Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 23. (Read 67732 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Is there any new version aside 0.98?
Should have been released yesterday but still wasn't.
All are waiting. SP has just released spmod7 - a little bit faster than previous on 1060/1070 - so its time for CWI to beat it, as far as they claimed having better miner for internal use.

no ...

you are talking about CWIgm-0.9.9 ...

and no - we are NOT in competition with a greedy man like rune ... we are not in competition with ANYONE ...

we ARE on the path to making a better miner than our previous one on the two initial goals we set from the beginning ... stability and ease of use ...

we ARE succeeding in that - and have no intention to align ourselves with a decidedly greed riddled charlatan ( http://www.dictionary.com/browse/charlatan ) like rune ( sp ) ...

we focus on what have in our sights - and goals ONLY - and to make sure that all fixes and growth will come in good time ...

in saying that tho - there are a number of advancements in the next test version - and we are squashing some bugs that seem to be difficult to hold down at the moment ...

we are also preparing for the testing of the redevlopment of our coins also ... new algo should be ready very soon ...

#crysx
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Should have been released yesterday but still wasn't.
All are waiting. SP has just released spmod7 - a little bit faster than previous on 1060/1070 - so its time for CWI to beat it, as far as they claimed having better miner for internal use.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
hi all ...

i just wanted to say - as the thought crossed my mind ...

even though we have been that busy in the backend that we / i cant get to the thread as much as we would like - the community that has been growing here is a good one ... reading through some of the posts - makes me smile ... the help that is afforded to others that have issues - no matter how small or 'newbie' the issue is - its met with the same friendly help that one would expect in such a community ...

i just wanted to post this to say tanx for being such a great community - and just plain really good people ...

thats all i wanted to say ...

tanx for all of this ...

#crysx

Thanks to you Crysx for giving us this beautiful beta. I believe the upcoming releases get better and better. Best of luck Smiley
legendary
hi all ...

i just wanted to say - as the thought crossed my mind ...

even though we have been that busy in the backend that we / i cant get to the thread as much as we would like - the community that has been growing here is a good one ... reading through some of the posts - makes me smile ... the help that is afforded to others that have issues - no matter how small or 'newbie' the issue is - its met with the same friendly help that one would expect in such a community ...

i just wanted to post this to say tanx for being such a great community - and just plain really good people ...

thats all i wanted to say ...

tanx for all of this ...

#crysx
Activity: 45
Works fine for me as well; just received a notification about 10 minutes ago. The first time I configured it, I forgot to set Monitor > ON for 1 of my workers
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
Any chance that the pool can send an email notification if a worker goes offline?

It should already do that if you enable the monitor mode in your worker configuration Smiley
I think it is not working. At least I haven't seen any email.

Worked for me earlier today when I shut down one of my rigs to change some hardware.  Are you sure you are checking the same email you signed up with?

it should work ...

if you select to be notified - on the worker page - it will email ...

let us know if it doesnt - and we will look at whether the mail system is working or not ...

so far - its functional ...

#crysx

It's working fine! No problem at all.

+1 working fine.

Please make sure you have the following settings enabled:

1) My account > Notifications > Idle worker : Email set to ON
2) My account > My workers > Monitor : set to ON

With these settings I receive an email when my miner goes offline.
Activity: 30
If your email notifications are not working, re-enter your email address (defaults as "Hidden") on the pool's account details page.

https://i.imgur.com/wFTUpSD.png

Notifications are once again working for me.
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
OK we are back in the business ;-).

Woot!!

This happened yesterday too, no block for like an hour and a half, is it a pool issue?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
OK we are back in the business ;-).
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
No blocks for long time after servers restart?

Ya, we aren't finding any blocks...
No blocks for long time after servers restart?
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Any chance that the pool can send an email notification if a worker goes offline?

It should already do that if you enable the monitor mode in your worker configuration Smiley
I think it is not working. At least I haven't seen any email.

Worked for me earlier today when I shut down one of my rigs to change some hardware.  Are you sure you are checking the same email you signed up with?

it should work ...

if you select to be notified - on the worker page - it will email ...

let us know if it doesnt - and we will look at whether the mail system is working or not ...

so far - its functional ...

#crysx

It's working fine! No problem at all.
Activity: 30
i think its not working, im not receiving any email also when the miner is down,...

Chrys, my email notifications have not been working since Friday morning (~ 4 days now). The last notification I got was for CreamCoin(!?), which I don't mine. This leads me to believe something is wrong with the notification system.
Activity: 4
Hi.

i have some problem. after hour, maybe some more than hour pool didn't see worker. i try it on 10 rigs. 5 1080*4 and 5 1080ti*7. same result.

on lodiff port only - or both ports? ...

#crysx

both... and tell me i need lodiff port with my config?
Activity: 25
happened to my 1070 also, now you see me now you dont status in the pool, port 2000.
+1  Grin.
Some teaser maybe?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

#crysx
Hi.
We are all waiting for new beta and speed improvements Smiley
legendary
Hi.

i have some problem. after hour, maybe some more than hour pool didn't see worker. i try it on 10 rigs. 5 1080*4 and 5 1080ti*7. same result.

on lodiff port only - or both ports? ...

#crysx
I got back to this pool with the CWI miner, Love it!
Finally getting what should I have got for my hash rate, in other pools no matter was the diff I was always gatting less coins, I hope others will come to test it also and we could get over 100Ghs and find even more block  :-).
Pages:
Jump to: