Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 24. (Read 67732 times)

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
It seems low-diff port is down?

Adding redundancy (switching primary/backup port/server) would be great

PS: working atm
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Hello crysx.
Some thoughts

1) Whether it is possible to add Total Power, like Total Hashrate.
2) Sometimes due to OC the miner crashes and start quickly changing numbers. It will be good to halt that situation and restart the miner. I used WDG for that with other miners but the problem is that GPU doesn't stop and WDG can't recognise that miner crashed. Of course it can be cured by lowering OC, but we all want to squeese the last hash out of our GPUs, so anyway it is a good thing for the miner to handle such situation - at least close the miner, so that batch loop can restart it again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
Hi crysx,
Just some feedback after using 0.9.8 for a few days.

Like:
-Intuitive UI, the stats and perfect and very useful. Love the individual card details and neat layout.
-Love the estimate coin/day as that is very useful
-Hashrate: highest Ive seen with my setup so far on 1060 and 1070s
-showing and keeping a record of the rejected shares and %age including time stamp.
-Power usage per card, and core clock info
-website dashboard is great with several stats and user friendly in a compact layout, love how it displays SGT/BTC stat and the average time per block

Dont like/needs improvement:
-Rejected shares in miner and dashboard efficiency (website) show conflicting info.
-Add memory speed next to core clock speed for each card
-Estimated coins/day is great. Need to have actual coins/day stat based on coins mined (ie. actual vs. projected).
-Have a graphic that says running with a wheel just so we know the miner is running (since there is no scrolling).
-Stability: 0.9.8 has gpu usage drops (more on 1070 than on 1060s). 1060s have less gpu drops and rejected shares but 1070 had more issues staying stable with more gpu usage spikes, power usage was unstable also.
-Latency is 138ms (im in canada); this needs to be halved-will you have a US stratum server any time soon?
-Lo diff needed for smaller farms/miner sizes based on equipment parameters set in user account tab (i.e. place the miner/worker in a difficulty category based on estimated equipment size and performance).
-Dashboard: stops updating after 10-15 min have to refresh the page sometimes. The graphs have no X or y-axis numbers ; please add numbers so we have a reference point.   SIGT/BTC is slightly lagging but still useful nonetheless.
-Dashboard: "Own" section under shares information is showing 0. This doesnt match the miner as Ive got 278 shres displaying on the miner.
-Beta releases taking too long. SIGT is a limited supply coin in pow stage; by the time most of the glitches are fixed 50% or more of the coin supply would have been used up. Please bring changes faster.  

That being said I feel 0.9.8 is the best miner out there in terms of information displayed and usability.I it definitely more intuitive than anything else out there. I will continue testing for you. If you have any questions let me know. My compliments to the team and everyone working hard behind the scenes to make this the best miner out there; keep improving!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi.

i have some problem. after hour, maybe some more than hour pool didn't see worker. i try it on 10 rigs. 5 1080*4 and 5 1080ti*7. same result.
Activity: 25
Any chance that the pool can send an email notification if a worker goes offline?

It should already do that if you enable the monitor mode in your worker configuration Smiley
I think it is not working. At least I haven't seen any email.

Worked for me earlier today when I shut down one of my rigs to change some hardware.  Are you sure you are checking the same email you signed up with?

it should work ...

if you select to be notified - on the worker page - it will email ...

let us know if it doesnt - and we will look at whether the mail system is working or not ...

so far - its functional ...

#crysx

Ok I haven't seen any email last time my worker was down. I will test it later today and let you know the results.

i think its not working, im not receiving any email also when the miner is down,...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Any chance that the pool can send an email notification if a worker goes offline?

It should already do that if you enable the monitor mode in your worker configuration Smiley

Worked for me earlier today when I shut down one of my rigs to change some hardware.  Are you sure you are checking the same email you signed up with?

it should work ...

let us know if it doesnt - and we will look at whether the mail system is working or not ...

#crysx

Ok I haven't seen any email last time my worker was down. I will test it later today and let you know the results.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
@chrysophylax

What --tlimit does?

Is there option to turn off miner if certain temperature is met? Like safe button, to turn of miner if something with cooling fu*ks up?

You should really add that option in case this one isnt doing that.

CHeers!
Activity: 462
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
new Nvidia graphics driver update 385.28 out today. So far, no issues with the mining and the new drivers.
Activity: 227
another 24 hours in... all good Smiley

CPU:2.14%          ChainWorks Industries beta - Version 0.9.8         [16:44:35]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Algo:Skunk      | Port: 2000 | NetDiff: 20424.8            | Block:      38123 |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coin:signatum   | POW: 1250  | Estimated coins/day: 265.714                    |
Solved:   1 | Diff:     0.97 | Shares: 11014   | Rej: 0.399612% | Speed:  175.88
0.EVGA GTX 1070              : Shares: 1805.7  | Rej: 9.6  | Speed:   29.18MH/s|
1.EVGA GTX 1070              : Shares: 1901.99 | Rej: 10.22 | Speed:   29.28MH/s
2.EVGA GTX 1070              : Shares: 1866.49 | Rej: 7.48 | Speed:   29.37MH/s|
3.EVGA GTX 1070              : Shares: 1765.87 | Rej: 4.03 | Speed:   29.05MH/s|
4.EVGA GTX 1070              : Shares: 1810.98 | Rej: 5.31 | Speed:   29.49MH/s|
5.EVGA GTX 1070              : Shares: 1863.02 | Rej: 7.55 | Speed:   29.57MH/s|
0.EVGA GTX 1070              : T:55C | F:59% | P:106W | I: 24.0 | Core:1894Mhz |
1.EVGA GTX 1070              : T:56C | F:59% | P:107W | I: 24.0 | Core:1909Mhz |
2.EVGA GTX 1070              : T:49C | F:49% | P:105W | I: 24.0 | Core:1920Mhz |
3.EVGA GTX 1070              : T:55C | F:57% | P:105W | I: 24.0 | Core:1892Mhz |
4.EVGA GTX 1070              : T:52C | F:53% | P:108W | I: 24.0 | Core:1922Mhz |
5.EVGA GTX 1070              : T:52C | F:53% | P:108W | I: 24.0 | Core:1940Mhz |
[16:42:16]Share: 6c3d4913              | [12:54:38][GPU3]:Job not found (=stale
[16:42:36]Share: 677a9722              | )
[16:42:48]Share: bbfbf54c              | [13:01:07][GPU0]:Invalid nonce
[16:43:05]Mean netDiff: 16478.7        | [13:26:48][GPU0]:Invalid nonce
[16:43:20]Mean netDiff: 16543.6        | [14:23:01][GPU2]:Invalid nonce
[16:43:28]Share: 38f3780c              | [14:32:14][GPU2]:Invalid nonce
[16:43:35]Mean netDiff: 16644          | [15:47:46][GPU1]:Job not found (=stale
[16:44:33]Share: f63458bc              | )
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had this x6, plus 2 x1's and 1 x2 running on the miner/pool combo for the last 24 hours.  so total of 10 x1070 gpu's.

i mined a total of just over 394 coins, or about 39.4 coins per gpu.

i don't have anything mining in other pools, so nothing to directly compare it to, but looking at whattomine calculator i should've mined 37.5 coins per gpu with a 0.7% pool fee included.

pool shows that luck during this run was at about 98 percent.

i'm curious to see how this compares to other miner/pool combos, so i'll ask in the coin's main thread.

so far, though, i'm very happy with these results Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

there are pages i need to go through if i am to answer ALL the posts ... tho im glad there are a number of community ( yes - we have a pretty decent community here now ) members that have helped others with their issues and questions ...

for that - we thank you ...

the results that have been posted are mostly good - some not so - and others can use some recoding to get working again ...

but all in all - it shows us one thing ... that we are on the right track to build a miner that will fulfill the initial two goals we have set ... stability and ease of use ...

there are bugs ... there are issues ... but there is also a set of rules we abide by in CWI ... not just rules set by law - but rules we set for ourselves also ... goals are a major part of our everyday work as well ... so its encouraging to see such an active and interested community get together and bash the hell out of CWIgm-Beta - so that we can make it one of the best miners we can ...

we are working through a number of issues for the next test version ... after that version - we will begin work on the major update to fix any issues that may arise in the next test release ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )  ... we hope that you will all help in this endeavor - and also hope that the process of building this miner will be as seamless as possible ...

there are certain unscrupulous peoples out in crypto - from those selling miners that dont belong to them to those that change code in an unauthorized way ...

id like to say these three things tho ...

first - we do not support or promote these people ( or what they peddle ) in any way shape or form ...

second - if you the user wish to help us in our endeavor to progress this miner for ALL of us to use - then we will do everything in our power to facilitate that ... on the other hand - if you use any of the products that have been hacked - and do not come directly from us ( as we provide the MD5hash to check ) - then we can take no responsibility to anything at all ... either way its a 'use at your own risk' scenario ... but getting our miner from our links we provide and checking them against the hashes we provide - will ensure that what you are actually doing IS helping us improve in more ways than just the code ...

third - CWIgm is ONE project of seven modules in the CWI-EcoSystem ... the CWI-Pool system can be used whether you use CWIgm or other miners ... theFARM is currently in the rebuild process and will take many months to complete to a level equal to what we had before - which will also be an integral part of not only CWI-Pool - but also CWIgm and a number of other components of the CWI-EcoSystem ... so have some patience as all these pieces of the puzzle are being created - modified - and improved so that when each piece is done properly - will be a part that fits the puzzle that is the CWI-EcoSystem perfectly ...

we have taken on board a number of things here - especially the issues that a lot of users that are facing currently ... but there is a lot of misunderstanding here also ... especially to do with diff - shares - parameters - and a few other things ... we cannot teach you all everything about mining ( as we continuously learn also - in our own way ) - as some of you are veteran miners and some of you are beginners ... our aim is simply that WE can all have a say in what is happening - and donate our time to post updates - issues - and results WITHOUT the negativity that comes ignorance / not understanding ... if you dont know - ask ... and anyone that can answer - please do ...

we are now approaching a better working CWIgm - and will have it for testing soon ...

the issues that a number of users are facing is being looked into ... everything from windows resizing / character issues to stratum connection ...

all this takes time - and also requires a LOT of patience ... this is all still a new arena for all of us ...

btw - both sigt and dnr nethash have increased ... so you need patience there also Wink ...

#crysx
your team is doing a great job and I think the right way ...... when you are planning to go to test CWIgm v0.9.9 ?

much appreciated ...

the next test version of CWIgm will be done as soon as possible ...

#crysx

it should work ...

#crysx
As for me it doesn't work. You can check.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
You guys planning on ever offering auto exchange to BTC? Once of course miner is stabilized Smiley
legendary
What's with the Bitcore pool? It uses Timetravel ?? algo? Is it profitable?

bitcore pool has been setup ...

its in 'alpha' designation - because we are testing the internal miner / algo - for inclusion in CWIgm-0.9.9 ...

it will be in beta tomorrow - as all is tested well ...

and yes - bitcore uses timetravel10 as the algo ... a lot of miners just call it 'bitcore' - as its the only coin using this algo ...

you can throw as much hash as you want in the pool - its part of the SSO server - so ALL your accounts are active ...

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=BTX_BTC ... make up your own mind ... as we dont give advice on such things as trading it ...

for trading - we leave that to the CWI-Slack trade channel ... Smiley ...

#crysx
Activity: 15
hi all ...

there are pages i need to go through if i am to answer ALL the posts ... tho im glad there are a number of community ( yes - we have a pretty decent community here now ) members that have helped others with their issues and questions ...

the results that have been posted are mostly good - some not so - and others can use some recoding to get working again ...

but all in all - it shows us one thing ... that we are on the right track to build a miner that will fulfill the initial two goals we have set ... stability and ease of use ...

there are bugs ... there are issues ... but there is also a set of rules we abide by in CWI ... not just rules set by law - but rules we set for ourselves also ... goals are a major part of our everyday work as well ... so its encouraging to see such an active and interested community get together and bash the hell out of CWIgm-Beta - so that we can make it one of the best miners we can ...

we are working through a number of issues for the next test version ... after that version - we will begin work on the major update to fix any issues that may arise in the next test release ( CWIgm-0.9.9 )  ... we hope that you will all help in this endeavor - and also hope that the process of building this miner will be as seamless as possible ...

there are certain unscrupulous peoples out in crypto - from those selling miners that dont belong to them to those that change code in an unauthorized way ...

first - we do not support or promote these people ( or what they peddle ) in any way shape or form ...

second - if you the user wish to help us in our endeavor to progress this miner for ALL of us to use - then we will do everything in our power to facilitate that ... on the other hand - if you use any of the products that have been hacked - and do not come directly from us ( as we provide the MD5hash to check ) - then we can take no responsibility to anything at all ... either way its a 'use at your own risk' scenario ... but getting our miner from our links we provide and checking them against the hashes we provide - will ensure that what you are actually doing IS helping us improve in more ways than just the code ...

third - CWIgm is ONE project of seven modules in the CWI-EcoSystem ... the CWI-Pool system can be used whether you use CWIgm or other miners ... theFARM is currently in the rebuild process and will take many months to complete to a level equal to what we had before - which will also be an integral part of not only CWI-Pool - but also CWIgm and a number of other components of the CWI-EcoSystem ... so have some patience as all these pieces of the puzzle are being created - modified - and improved so that when each piece is done properly - will be a part that fits the puzzle that is the CWI-EcoSystem perfectly ...

we have taken on board a number of things here - especially the issues that a lot of users that are facing currently ... but there is a lot of misunderstanding here also ... especially to do with diff - shares - parameters - and a few other things ... we cannot teach you all everything about mining ( as we continuously learn also - in our own way ) - as some of you are veteran miners and some of you are beginners ... our aim is simply that WE can all have a say in what is happening - and donate our time to post updates - issues - and results WITHOUT the negativity that comes ignorance / not understanding ... if you dont know - ask ... and anyone that can answer - please do ...

we are now approaching a better working CWIgm - and will have it for testing soon ...

the issues that a number of users are facing is being looked into ... everything from windows resizing / character issues to stratum connection ...

all this takes time - and also requires a LOT of patience ... this is all still a new arena for all of us ...

btw - both sigt and dnr nethash have increased ... so you need patience there also Wink ...

#crysx
your team is doing a great job and I think the right way ...... when you are planning to go to test CWIgm v0.9.9 ?
legendary

it should work ...

#crysx
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
What's with the Bitcore pool? It uses Timetravel ?? algo? Is it profitable?
Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!

Activity: 209
Join Cashbery Coin!
hi all ...

#crysx

Thumbs up for a dev post updating us on what's going on and I'm definitely looking forward to the next release.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: