Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 44. (Read 67732 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
### CWI-MINING - CWIGM

hi all ...

the new revision of CWIgm is now ready for testing ...

a few things have changed since the last revision - especially the way the miner looks ...

the Interface Integration ...

this is the major part of the display which now allows you to see the stats ( and specs being static ) as they are updated ... unlike the scrolling list that most of you are used to ( with ccminer for example ) this is a major change to the way CWIgm works with the statistical display - making it MUCH easier to read and keep an eye on ...

the Algorithms ...

the skunkhash algo has been improved / optimized a touch ... so some cards should see a better hashrate with a more stable power usage - even with oc ...
the tribus algo has been added with some optimization - but coded so that stability is more the focus ...

the Parameters ...

new parameters have been added also which make for an easier mining experience ... since there are two algorithms in the miner now - a parameter has been added which allows easier setup for the coin that you want to mine ...

-c or --coin parameter allows you to specify the coin you wish to mine - and the miner makes the rest of the mining target for you ( currently algo and pool - which is fixed to the CWI-Pool system currently ) ...

--shares-limit parameter sets the maximum shares to process before exiting the application ...

--time-limit parameter sets the maximum time to process before eciting the application ...

--screentime parameter sets the time interval to update the visual frontend ...

-N or --net-diff-samples parameter is for those who want a more accurate estimation of network difficulty ... it does this by a calculation of the 'mean' ( average ) of a set number of blocks that have been processed by the network ...

a few other parameters have been added - one which is currently experimental ( being the --max-temp parameter ) - so please take the few seconds of time to read the readme that comes with the package ... and of course - test every parameter if you can - and please post ... we are still working on the CWI-Stats template - so that will added into future revisions of the miner ...

please be aware that bug exists in the distribution - where the miner will not allow you to Ctrl-C out of the mining process ... you will need to close the actual mining window via the 'x' in the top right hand corner to close the miner ... this is a known bug of course - and we are working towards a fix ...

you will also notice that there is only ONE executable this time - it is the x64 version ... this is intentional - as microsoft and nvidia are phasing the x86 support out from future SDK / CUDA ...

as always - check the md5hash against the zip package AND the files located in the second post on this thread - so that you can rest assured that the package you have is the same package you downloaded from our link ...

we hope you enjoy the new release - and hope that you test it to the furthest you can push this release of CWIgm-0.9.8 ...

please check the links you have been supplied for the new package in the next few minutes after this post ... and we look forward to your feedback - which is ever so important ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
It's from too high sher diff. For some hidden reason, no one want change this...
No it is not.

Yes it is.
High difficulty leads to bigger fluctuations and thats all. But as you can see there are no fluctuations beyond real hashrate. So there are 2 explanations.
1) The reported hashrate is false. We can't check it as far as there is only one pool.
2) Stealing

you seem to forget WHO we are and WHAT we do - to even attempt an insult like that concoction of stealing ...

first - ChainWorks Industries is a BUSINESS - and as such are bound by the LAW of the Federal and State Government of Australia ... we dont even entertain the idea of doing anything underhanded - in any way shape or form - or we LOSE the company and all we have been working for ...

second - we are here because we have been mining for a LONG TIME - longer than most ... we have seen the underhandedness of other devs ( yes - THAT dev ) - and seen the greed that drive people to do underhanded and ILLEGAL things in this industry ... we WONT - and we DONT ... PERIOD! ... we take what we do and say very seriously - and so should you ...

all that you are seeing here are settings that are placed within the realms of the stratum and the pool - WITH protection now from DDOS - due to the attacks ...

IF you have not set the miner to the lodiff port ( using --lodiff ) then you WILL be forced into the hidiff port ( port 6000 ) which starts at diff2.5 and goes upwards from there ... meaning this - if you have more than 4cards ( and we will fix this in future releases ) and you DO NOT add the --lodiff parameter - you are on port 6000 and the diff WILL be too high for your rig to handle and as such - submit less shares tho at high diff rates ...

we do NOT accept ANY 'possibilities' that you have stated - ESPECIALLY with regards to stealing ...

your results and posts of stats are great ... and PROVES that you are submitting VERY high difficulty shares - which is why the pool shows you doing 'less' work by submitted shares ...

ALL this software we are using is EXPERIMENTAL - ALL of it ... including the Signatum Wallet / daemon ... there are many factors that accompany such software - and the use of ... all which we need to iron out as we go along ... all this talk of pools and people ripping miners off is absurd to say the least - at least it is for us and the likes of ocminer ( suprnova ) and tpruvot ( yiimp ) and a few others - who have been in this industry longer than most can remember ... good honest hardworking developers that are ALWAYS improving and ALWAYS doing the best we all can for the communities and people alike ...

if there is an issue - then state ALL the facts ... ie - ALL the stats ( like you have - and thats great ) - ALL the setup - including your commandline parameters ( without your username and password ) - and what EXACTLY the issue is ...

you have supplied two of the three things that we need ... so - to resolve this without slinging the 'option' of stealing / dirt around - please let us know what your commandline parameters are - so that we can test PROPERLY ...

afterall - this IS a test ... and we are NOT here for ourselves alone ... we are here for you also - as a miner and crypto enthusiast ...

remember - we could have kept ALL of this private and under a veil - and NOT brought it out into the open like this ... we have a farm ( theFARM ) - we have a company ( ChainwWorks Industries ( CWI ) ) - we have the means of making our own money / coins and have done so for over 5years ...

this issue you are having sounds like the typical issue of the miner forcing the hidiff port - which has been pointed out by other members of the community ... let us know what parameters you have used in order to rectify this issue ... so that we can improve the miner moreso ... which will be in my next post in the next few minutes ...

and please - no assumptions or options or accusations ( i know you didnt accuse - but you made it a residual option that it could 'only be if' ) - or i will start to delete posts ... this thread is about helping - and testing ... so lets work together ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
It's from too high sher diff. For some hidden reason, no one want change this...
No it is not.

Yes it is.
High difficulty leads to bigger fluctuations and thats all. But as you can see there are no fluctuations beyond real hashrate. So there are 2 explanations.
1) The reported hashrate is false. We can't check it as far as there is only one pool.
2) Stealing
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
No it is not.

Yes it is.
No it is not. I start from scratch. And have low difficulty 0.25 at the beginning. So the shares are accepted several in a minute. After 30minutes diff was only 1.xxx (don't remebmer exactly) and 0.5 on another rig.

P.S. Those who make 15Gh/s, i'd double check whether you really get your hashrate. It is something wrong with this miner/pool or else.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
I see 74Mh/s reported in miner
Added another 70Mh/s. So it should be 144MH/s

Worker   Hashrate   Difficulty
abudfv2008.Rig5   35,791.39   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   50,107.95   112

5 minutes later

abudfv2008.Rig5   21,474.84   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   42,949.67   128
Total   64,424.51   

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   28,633.12   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   28,633.12   128
Total   57,266.24   

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   28,633.12   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   35,791.39   128
Total   64,424.51   

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   78,741.07   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   35,791.39   128
Total   114,532.46   

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   57,266.23   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   42,949.67   256
Total   100,215.90   

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   78,741.07   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   57,266.23   256
Total   136,007.30   

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   71,582.79   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   28,633.12   256
Total   100,215.91   

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   64,424.51   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   28,633.12   256
Total   93,057.63   

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   35,791.39   128
abudfv2008.Rig6   14,316.56   256
Total   50,107.95   

I understand luck, ddosing and other factors but for 30 minutes there was no reported hashrate. On suprnova/yiimp i get fluctations with 100-200+Mh/s at the top. But not on your pool.

For comparison suprnova. From the start:

abudfv2008.Rig5   53,559.14   21.28
abudfv2008.Rig6   21,065.79   18.83

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   75,211.57   80.69
abudfv2008.Rig6   70,697.29   44.62

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   71,180.43   80.69
abudfv2008.Rig6   79,014.62   44.62

abudfv2008.Rig5   66,745.89   47.74
abudfv2008.Rig6   82,928.15   55.61

5 minutes later
abudfv2008.Rig5   72,953.18   47.74
abudfv2008.Rig6   71,354.27   55.61

I even recieve such values sometimes
abudfv2008.Rig5   100,202.38   43
abudfv2008.Rig6   134,679.29   72.25

I really really hope that it is a problem of beta version of your miner, and nothing worse.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
plz remove default --lodiff in the bat.
some ppl juz being lazy. 3x 1050ti hardly find a share for 30mins  Angry
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Getting increased difficulty from stratum that put me with no shares between blocks found on a rig (*when the pool got luck and found 2 block in 10min)
**I found the black too! lol

port 2000
start at diff 0.25

my single 1080ti ended up on stratum difficulty of over 50
this put it to about 15 minutes between shares.

port 2000
start at 0.25
6x1060 3gb rig is currently on stratum diff 5.434
7 minute gap between shares

would be great if we could lock in the difficulty via the config/bat file

edit:
Oh and GTX970

80TDP
+100 Core (~1290MHz)
Mem +0
15.8Mhs
124w

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Everything running fine with the miner, but the payout from the pool is less than what I get from suprnova. I have a miner running at 45MH/s on suprnova paying out 93 SIGT/day while 55-60MH/s on CWI is only paying out 86. I will stay on the pool for a while in hopes that it is just fluctuations. If it persists, I dont see the point of a more efficient miner, when the pool is less efficient.

like has been mentioned MANY times before ...

its not about the payout - or the comparison of other pools ... its about the stability of the miner AND the growth of it as a development for the use ( and ease of use ) of the miner ...

but appreciate your test ...

#crysx

Ya makes sense. Looking forward to new builds and optimizations from you!
Activity: 1
Win10 - 6 x 1070 FE (Driver 384.94)

x64 version - 0.9.7.1

Hashrates and Temps
http://imgur.com/0W2GLk0

OC
http://imgur.com/MZQeSE9

x86 gets me a lot of these guys

http://imgur.com/XExUL5I

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ALTCOM AKYfKGnUy7eJs5iF52khPdyNzVMybAy8Yh
Win 10X64 + 1080 (+100 Core/-200 Memory/PL 100%) :
Version 0.9.7.1 results:

cwigm_x64  ~ 38.8 MH/s average

cwigm_x86 ~ 39.8 MH/s average
http://www.bild.me/bild.php?file=6620544CWI_X86.jpg

It would be nice to have pool configuration option as an .exe argument or as part of config file/json/whatever you select to be the right way.
Is it possible to configure workers amount per GPU ?

Thanks!

legendary
Everything running fine with the miner, but the payout from the pool is less than what I get from suprnova. I have a miner running at 45MH/s on suprnova paying out 93 SIGT/day while 55-60MH/s on CWI is only paying out 86. I will stay on the pool for a while in hopes that it is just fluctuations. If it persists, I dont see the point of a more efficient miner, when the pool is less efficient.

like has been mentioned MANY times before ...

its not about the payout - or the comparison of other pools ... its about the stability of the miner AND the growth of it as a development for the use ( and ease of use ) of the miner ...

but appreciate your test ...

#crysx
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Activity: 9
Hi.  Smiley
I'd like to participate in beta testing. (2x4x1080ti)
Can you share dnload link?
Thanks!
Activity: 30
Its running on my rig for 24h very stabel no crasheh nothing! Faster then other miners GREAT JOB !
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
CWI skunk running with less problems than palgin so far today. Wanted to try this out in anticipation of the tribus Denarius miner. Is tribus improved over ccminer 2.2?
Activity: 4
And something from the lower end of the line:

GTX 1050 Ti:
Power limit: 90%
GPU clock +200
Mem. clock -500
Fan 90%
temp 67 (quite cool considering there are 32 degrees outside night-time...)
Intensity 24

getting about 10-10.5 MH/s on it
67W - 156.25 kH/W

now this is what we have been waiting for - as far as testing is concerned ...

nice hashrate - but more interestingly - the temps are very kool for this sort of clocking and hashing ...

does -i 25 crash the mining? ... as we are assuming that the card is limited on onboard gddr ram ...

care to share which model of cards these are please? ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Well...as far as 1050Ti-s they run quite cool from what I've seen, i have 3 of them in total. 2 from gainward, model 426018336-3828 and one from palit, i don't know the model number on that.

Yes, I 25 crashes it.

-----
Now for GTX 1060 3Gb

Power limit 90
core +100
mem - 500
Fan 90
temp 67-73 (depends on the card, msi's run the hottest)
Intensity 24

Speeds depend on the card vendor:
GPU#0: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 18.18 MH/s (GIGABYTE GeForce® GTX 1060 G1 Gaming)
GPU#3: ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 17.61 MH/s (ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual )
GPU#2: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 17.16 MH/s (MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 AERO ITX 3G OC )
GPU#4: MSI GeForce GTX 1060 3GB, 16.98 MH/s (MSI GEFORCE® GTX 1060 OC )

Activity: 14
Do we have download link for this miner software? btw, how is this better compare to ccminer spmod3?

if you wish to test - pm me ...

comparisons - we dont really concern ourselves with - especially with sp ... his copied work is NOT the benchmark for us ... we are focused ( as has been mentioned multiple times in the thread ) in the stability and use of the miner itself ... optimization will come later when CWIgm is considered by us to be completely stable and aggressively efficient at mining - with the ease of use for the person / farm using it ...

CWIgm-0.9.8 is almost ready ...

#crysx

crysx,can you reply my pm,from start until now i just use palgin mod,and still find any better mining software with ZERO FEE AND FREE not like SPmod with to much fee and 0.05 btc donation,actually 0.05 btc is my 2 weeks mining revenue,that really hard to get spmod since im a poor man,please can i get download link from you

thx
legendary
Hi!

At final version, it will be open source? Free/paid/f...ing-fee-based?

i have left this question till last - as we have been asked this too many times to ignore ...

so i will copy and paste a response i gave in private message regarding this - and hope that if this question is ever raised again - then it will be answered conditionally by the response ...

---

Question from Tester - 'When will the CWI Project Miner be able to be used on other pools?'

Answer I gave ...

there is no 'when' ...

our intention is to create a solid powerful stable miner - and to do that - we need a platform to mine on that we control ... otherwise we introduce SO MANY other variables into the equation that we will not be able to control and suitably identify - if issues arise ...

so it will stay locked on our pools for the foreseeable future ...

CWIgm is built for CWI-Mining - and as such will remain tied to that until we can see that it will be suitable for use outside our environment .. and for the reasons explained - the optimization of the miner will come soon - which will make it one of the most powerful miners on the market with its own set of issues / bugs ... in an enclosed environment like ours - we can clarify the issues and distill the bugs much quicker than when we introduce other environmental factors such as other pools - other stratum settings - other difficulty systems - etc ...

besides - our pool is just as stable and usable than most other pools - if not moreso with this vulnerability issue recently found in all yiimp installations who have consequently lost coins ... we are happy to accommodate those that do not want to use CWIgm on the pool also - as they can mine with almost any mining software they like as long as they have an account on the CWI-Pool system ... with NO fees to purchase the miner and NO fees to mine with our miner - it makes economical sense to focus the development process and mining to our closed system methodology ...

in saying that tho - anything is possible ... and we are open to a number of scenarios with which we may work with ...
for now - it will stay as it is ...

---

this response remains as stated - and will do so for the foreseeable future ... this is now reinforced with the chitter chatter about sp - and 'his' mods ... opensource products that he copies and tweaks - then closes and resells to YOU - the community - and makes huge amounts of money in his pocket and for the growth of his farm ... opensource code that he is SUPPOSED to be releasing WITH the miner he is selling you - but doesnt ... and no one in FOSS is policing ...

we will NOT lend ourselves with OUR code - to opensource to people like Rune ( sp ) - where he can copy OUR hard work - and OUR code - only for him to play with a few settings - close the compile and resell OUR work and call it his own like he does with all the other work ... not gonna happen ...

CWIgm is a different miner ... original ideas taken from many many parts of the crypto world - AND from our extensive experience as global miners - but completely rewritten ... with new features - new systems encoded - and soon to be a very new way of mining ... if it takes us another year to copyright the code - we will ... so we have legal recourse again people like sp - who profit off other peoples work ...

now thats been said - CWIgm and the CWI-Projects with do all the talking we need from now on ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: