Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 42. (Read 67732 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
there is a russian guy that messed with the code of CWIgm and is claiming it as his ... ill be posting about that a little later - but PLEASE do not use ANY other miner unless it comes from us ... if you do - you run the risk of ANYTHING happening to your system - and we just simply not be able to do a thing about it ... legally - we are asking the questions ... but either way - legal or not - if you use a miner that is not from the original source ( ie - directly from us ) - then dont use it ... especially if its a hacker looking at making quick btc from themselves by hacking your systems also ...

Not code, just strings. And I'm not claiming it as mine Smiley It was clearly stated it's a cwigm and all who want an original version were encouraged to participate here.
Yes, everyone who uses 3rd party versions should first accept the risks.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
hi all ...

internet isp upgrade - so im down at the office ...

should be back up in a day or so ...

#crysx

have not received any transaction for over 2 hours.

should I stop mining?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
hi all ...

internet isp upgrade - so im down at the office ...

should be back up in a day or so ...

ill do as much as i can at home while the office upgrade is taking place ...

there is a russian guy that messed with the code of CWIgm and is claiming it as his ... ill be posting about that a little later - but PLEASE do not use ANY other miner unless it comes from us ... if you do - you run the risk of ANYTHING happening to your system - and we just simply not be able to do a thing about it ... legally - we are asking the questions ... but either way - legal or not - if you use a miner that is not from the original source ( ie - directly from us ) - then dont use it ... especially if its a hacker looking at making quick btc from themselves by hacking your systems also ...

but again - ill attend to this in another post ...

as for the pm / email ... there is WAY more than i can attend to right this minute - so ill try and get through then within the coming day ... the internet here is limited - and while the office connection if being upgraded - all we ask is a little patience ...

a few things happening in the backend - and we are looking at a few of the issues present in the current version CWIgm-0.9.8 ...

ill be back in about 24hours time ... fingers crossed ... but please continue the test and the mining at the pools ... this is more than helpful - its very important for the growth of the miner and CWI-Mining system ...

we appreciate it very much ...

#crysx
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Quote from: chrysophylax

as mentioned in the op ( i know its LONG - but very important that you read it ) - pm me ...

#crysx

I've sent to you a PM, waiting for join CWI Smiley
Activity: 26
want test on my Titan Xp, how i can do?
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
On one rig I always get smashed numbers/letters in the miner window. It is working but looks weird. Tried to resize window, restarted - doesn't help. Some time after start it looks normal but later like this:
https://s2.postimg.org/a3cf6w1eh/123.jpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Since last night the pool has extremely good luck(unlike previous days), for 16 hours i got what i was suppose to get for 24 hours Smiley I dont know if its coincidence but its since i changed to the new 9.8 version of the miner.
He кapкaй.
Activity: 9
Hi!

Miner is awesome. Pool is awesome too.

But we need to reach blocks faster.
Few questions.
1 - I saw someone shares links on miner.
Can i spread link in russian community?

2-If amount of miners will rise ALOT, Will the pool go down?

3-How can we monitor miner or pool online throuth the api?
Api key on pool http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/sigt/index.php?page=account&action=qrcode didnt works.
tried few androind poolmonitors.

Results.
1080ti - 54.4mh/s  on 2/4 mh/s faster then other miners.
Afterburner: PL 102, Core +160 (1830/1990NHz) Mem +0, Temp 70C
Bat on defaults.
Activity: 223
Since last night the pool has extremely good luck(unlike previous days), for 16 hours i got what i was suppose to get for 24 hours Smiley I dont know if its coincidence but its since i changed to the new 9.8 version of the miner.
cpc
Activity: 6
Hi,

new Beta has good Speeds for DNR but jumps to 0 after about 20/30 Minutes Sad.
A restart solves that.

Using 6x gtx1070.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Nice interface and better performance for my 1060s (18.6xMh/s per card for sigt)
Presently, it seems to be very stable.

FYI, I noticed that my latency time is 298ms (from asia).
Activity: 287
skunk on 1080ti watercooled 56.93mh/s

with settings at

-i=26
core clock +137
memory -502
power 120
hitting 129f (54c) degrees

stable!!!!!!

compared 80% with 120% - waste of power/temps on 120
Activity: 4
https://s2.postimg.org/3skb2m9rd/screenshot.png

Speeds improved from the last version, nice! Really like this miner, good work!
Activity: 48
dnr running at 104.67mh/s

settings are for 1080ti watercooled

core clock at 2032
i=22
power 270w
temp 54c
mem at 0 overclocked

not stable
crashed several times
Activity: 14
@crysx

please make strong and good denarius miner,even with 4%-5% dev fee,denarius will be good miner when sognatum going to PoS
Activity: 48
skunk on 1080ti watercooled 56.93mh/s

with settings at

-i=26
core clock +137
memory -502
power 120
hitting 129f (54c) degrees

stable!!!!!!
Activity: 14
I just started testing out Denarius (DNR) mining at ChainWorks. First off I love the miner interface, has all the vital stats and color coded. My approximate speeds are:
Nvidia 1070 54 Mh/S
Nvidia 1080 75 Mh/S
Nvidia 1080Ti 92 Mh/s

These are slightly overclocked results, but I am very happy. Miners, come join in, we need the pool a little larger and you get faster hash rates then the standard public miner!

cwigm must be beat the SP mod hashrate if want to be popular pool,but that result is good,
i hope cwigm can do 1070 68 mhs too

and last cwigm can mine btx
Activity: 33
Hello, I want to participate in beta testing with GTX 1080+1070.
How can i get latest version?
Activity: 227
i'd like to give this beta a try...

pm sent.
Activity: 1
I want to participate in beta testing with GTX1080.
Where I can get latest binaries or sources?
Pages:
Jump to: