Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 52. (Read 67732 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
mining with asus gtx 1060 3gb, windows 10. i set the intensity to 24 at cwigm_x64 (same intensity with spmod3, same oc setting too). haven't try the intensity as i was busy with something else, probably gonna play with intensity later when i have free time. gonna post here later when i have the result.  Wink

thx

24 is default intensity. I have 1060 3GB - it's ok with i24, driver crash at i25. +260 core +590 mem 812mv

at what power limit is ur setting? temperature?
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
mining with asus gtx 1060 3gb, windows 10. i set the intensity to 24 at cwigm_x64 (same intensity with spmod3, same oc setting too). haven't try the intensity as i was busy with something else, probably gonna play with intensity later when i have free time. gonna post here later when i have the result.  Wink

thx

24 is default intensity. I have 1060 3GB - it's ok with i24, driver crash at i25. +260 core +590 mem 812mv
Activity: 39
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I just sent you a PM. Let me know if you need anything from me.
Ran the beta miner for about an hour then crashed my computer, same settting with spmod3 (gpu +150, mem +500, 85% pl, i=24), slightly slower hashrates. Still have more room for improvement. Wink
Gonna wait for the next release.
Thx for the hardwork.

tanx for that ...

tho we dont know what your setup is for mining ... so its difficult to say why what when where or how Smiley ...

we cant help or know what 'could' be the issue without knowing miner setup - and os / app setup ...

the miner is set to max intensity as default ... which means IF you are using the miner on the same machine as the computer you use normally - then the intensity will more than likely end up locking your screen ( ie - killing the video session ) ... the default intensity for this algo is set at 24 or 25 currently - and by lowering it to an intensity that is feasible to run the miner AND your working session MAY give better stability results ...

but this is the usual issue we have encountered - and not by any means the sole issue that may be on your machine ... each computer has MANY factors involved - from video card driver versions to Windows versions to the updates that Windows has ... all play a part in this complex puzzle ...

your involvement with this is very helpful - as is your specifics ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

thx
Activity: 2548
Merit: 626
@chrysophylax

1.Why did you chose skunk as the first algo for your miner?
2.Are there any plans to involve AMD in the game too, in the near future?

Keep up the good work  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Ran the beta miner for about an hour then crashed my computer, same settting with spmod3 (gpu +150, mem +500, 85% pl, i=24), slightly slower hashrates. Still have more room for improvement. Wink
Thx for the hardwork.

tanx for that ...

tho we dont know what your setup is for mining ... so its difficult to say why what when where or how Smiley ...

we cant help or know what 'could' be the issue without knowing miner setup - and os / app setup ...

the miner is set to max intensity as default ... which means IF you are using the miner on the same machine as the computer you use normally - then the intensity will more than likely end up locking your screen ( ie - killing the video session ) ... the default intensity for this algo is set at 24 or 25 currently - and by lowering it to an intensity that is feasible to run the miner AND your working session MAY give better stability results ...

but this is the usual issue we have encountered - and not by any means the sole issue that may be on your machine ... each computer has MANY factors involved - from video card driver versions to Windows versions to the updates that Windows has ... all play a part in this complex puzzle ...

your involvement with this is very helpful - as is your specifics ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
legendary
hi dev. how can i get this miner on a beta test? I have 1080ti cards

as mentioned in the op ( i know its LONG - but very important that you read it ) - pm me ...

no use asking here how you can obtain the miner ...

in the next few hours - we will be going through all the emails and pm ... for those posting results to us directly - please post them here so we can refer back to them when possible ... especially settings and stability results ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

from pool, looks like a fix is needed. pool hit 2 blocks, yay !!!

hi mate ...

just woke ... coffee ...

just fixed the disabled payouts ...

its a security measure on the side of MPOS when there is an issue in the backend - with wallet or maintenance or another thing ... it keeps the funds as safe as can be ... which is another reason why we limit the coins in the wallet of your account to 7000 before MPOS starts warnign you that you have to move them ...

we do not want the coins held in the pool wallet - as they are better kept in your own desktop wallet ...

first one needs to figure out what the issue is - then fix it accordingly ... most times forcing the automatic maintenance ( cron jobs ) to run fixes most issues - depending on what the error is - but any more serious ends up being a major problem ... so disabling the pool is the easiest way of protecting what coins are there ...

MPOS is old software - and unfortunately is not maintained any longer ... some fixes get done here and there - but we are seriously considering forking the code - and working on it ourselves ... if anyone is a php / mysql dev - we would luv to hear from you and enter discussions - especially if you are closeby ... im personally really tired of these timezone differences Smiley ...

anyway - glad to see things happening and results coming in ...

tanx so much for your help so far ...

#crysx
Thx for the hardwork.
Activity: 13
Hi Dev,

I'm interested in getting this miner for the closed beta test. I only have a 1050 TI, but every little bit helps Smiley I sent you a PM.
Activity: 77
hi dev. how can i get this miner on a beta test? I have 1080ti cards
legendary
Activity: 1500
Mine Mine Mine
We are investigating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

from pool, looks like a fix is needed. pool hit 2 blocks, yay !!!
Activity: 125
hi mod, please pm me, interested to join as beta tester, currently running some 1080 TI
Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Let us know when you are ready with Linux binary beta.
Thanks
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
as for me - very good idea! Optimized kernel, online monitoring... How about stability of the pool?
I think in the future you need to add something like a profitability calc for availible algorithms..
Hope in the future this project will become better and better, but i'll join for testing when will be availivle other profitable algos, because have spmod already  Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Great, thank you for what you are doing to the community Smiley
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
ok, few ti's pointed to pool. various mix of msi gaming x, gigabyte aorus & zotac core extreme, have another zotac to be setup when i have more time & parts.

diff rigs have diff settings down to individual gpus, will do some tune-ups when time permits. i'll just let it run & monitor it's stability. hashrate does have some improvements.

but on the --api-bind the hashrate is wrongly presented over here https://monitoring.mylifegadgets.com/ it shows only 5.51 Mh/s but this miner now shows the power consumption & temps are normal, just the hashrate.

Activity: 910
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
1st test run, thx for the prompt reply OP, will setup on other rigs.

PL - 81%
Core - 130
Mem - 0

Settings may differ from each GPU or users, so do test out your own settings that suits each individual most.

the pool is nice & very responsive maybe due to less miners now but i'm sure pool operator will ad more juice to it when needed. so far so good.

it's much faster than other miners & it's FOC but i am gladly donating 0.7% to the pool operator until the pool grows with more users. will provide feedback once i'm done setting up other rigs.

more ti's on it's way OP & hope we hit few more blocks & more miners to come join us, spread the hash guys Wink
Pages:
Jump to: