Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 53. (Read 67732 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
sir interested, pls have me as your beta tester.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
agreed on last post by OP, u got mail/pm
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I was getting 25Mh/s on gtx 1080 with the standard signatum miner, now I can report 38Mh/s with CWIgm Smiley

Running at -i 25 and +100Mhz on the gpu clock

I will post results for 1070 when I set up a new rig.

sp-mod give 29 on 1070 core +150 PL75

thats correct ...

sp also does the following ...

charges 0.05btc for the miner - we charge nothing ...
charges another 2.5% ongoing dev fee AFTER you pay for the miner - we charge nothing ...
once you mine a pool - YOU are charged the pool fee ... in most cases thats at least 1-2% ontop of the charges that sp already charged - our pool is 0.7% ... locked -
 thats it ...

in the op - we specifically state this is NOT about hashrates - but about the stability of OUR miner - not one we just copied ( ccminer-alexis78 ) and tweaked ( sp 'developing' ) and RESOLD to the public through closed source means of open source software ... though it would be nice to release our private kernels ( which have a much higher hashrate than this current incarnation of CWIgm or spmod ) into the public ... we wont - because guess what sp does to them? ... copy - tweak - close compile - resell - grow spmod farm ... thats why Smiley ...

anyway - ill reiterate once again ... its about the STABILITY of our miner rather than hashrate ... optimization will come much later when we have all the algos and features we want in CWIgm - AND we have our code ( IP - Intellectual Property ) copyrighted and protected by international law ...

then we can have a hashrate race ... we would be happy to compete then ... Wink ...

#crysx
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hello,

It is very nice to see someone else ( besides the old developers) creating new software Smiley
I just sent you a PM.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hi dev, when first release will be?
legendary
have a fleet of ti's 25 n up, can i test ? mining at suprnova now. what is the hashrate for ti with this miner & pool hashrate ? getting blocks ? i think it will be good to spread out the hashes too.

pm me ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
I was getting 25Mh/s on gtx 1080 with the standard signatum miner, now I can report 38Mh/s with CWIgm Smiley

nice tomewok ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 116

sp-mod give 29 on 1070 core +150 PL75
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
have a fleet of ti's 25 n up, can i test ? mining at suprnova now. what is the hashrate for ti with this miner & pool hashrate ? getting blocks ? i think it will be good to spread out the hashes too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
Sound good.
But how can I try your miner? or tell us hashrate numbers
I have 1070 and 1080ti cards

as posted in the op - pm me for the link for the miner - CWIgm-0.9.7 and to include yourself in the closed beta test ...

also as posted in the op - the testing is focused on stability rather than hashrate ... optimization level is Class C - which means its approximately two levels down from being highly optimized with max hashrate that our internal private miner has ...

BUT - the hashrates with this miner are still reasonable ... and while the miner is free for our beta testers - the CWI-Pool Signatum which the miner is set to has a 0.7% fee ...

if you do try it - we would be VERY happy to know what hashrates and setting you use with CWIgm ...

#crysx
legendary
How can i get this miner?

as posted in the op - pm me ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
Look interesting, i will follow this thread, I hope i can get the solution here to my rx 500 series,  Is it okay to use with a 5gpu's?

hi john1010 ...

as posted - the current miner is nvidia based only at the moment - and tested on the maxwell / pascal series cards so far ...

the amd cards are not yet supported by the miner ... that is a future development we are aiming at - tho will not eventuate for some time yet - as our beta testing module for CWIgm is for stability rather than hashrate for the time being ...

CWIgm 'should' cater for all the video cards your OS / video driver and BIOS can handle ...

but again - thats what this closed testing is all about ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
I was mining for 12h as skunk was profitable with 4x 1080ti

My cards are power limited to 80% PL speed per card was 48mh/s,for the day there were no stability issue, I used default intensity of i=24

For test I had sp1 skunt miner and it was 4% slower in 1080ti cards, also did quick test on GTX 1070 and speed there compared to sp1 miner was same

Maybe some more optimization on CWIgm for sure can be done
Activity: 116
Sound good.
But how can I try your miner? or tell us hashrate numbers
I have 1070 and 1080ti cards
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Look interesting, i will follow this thread, I hope i can get the solution here to my rx 500 series,  Is it okay to use with a 5gpu's?
legendary
Interesting project, wish you all success  Wink

much appreciated ...

fyi - the miner itself has no fee ... the pool has a 0.7% mining fee ...

so all in all - an reasonably optimized miner - for 0.7% mining on our pool ...

this helps us build a better miner - and algos to it as we go along ...

we are hoping the next algo that is added is one of a few - with tribus being the one we have our eye on ...

possibly in version CWIgm-0.9.8 or CWIgm-0.9.9 ...

#crysx
Activity: 125
Interesting project, wish you all success  Wink
legendary
ccminer fork?

NVIDIA or AMD?

its 'bitsa' code at the moment ... a little bit of code from here and there of our own - and kernels ( which is the issue currently ) ...

soon to be completely our own when the full rewrite is finalized ... this takes time - but will happen ... speaking to our attorney - she has the the utmost confidence in what we are doing - and has taken it further to make sure that the final CWIgm miner can be published without issues ... but unfortunately for us - that means a lot of work and money - and even more amount of time for the legalities to be finalized ...

its only nvidia at the moment ( as noted in the op ) - as the miner will not have hybrid code yet ( cuda AND opencl ) ...

this is one of the main reasons we need to test whether stability is part of the equation ... stability and a solid base for our miner is more important than hashrate at the moment ... there is a LOT going into this miner and upgrades - so it will take a while before we can release a full production version ... but we are almost at version 1.0.0 - so we have gone a long way to getting it done right ...

#crysx
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Ccminer fork. (c) violations.
Pages:
Jump to: