Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - CWIgm | Simple Powerful Stable - page 8. (Read 67732 times)

ggh
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
No payout since 8/30
https://imgur.com/VYqo3rX

but the pool says it did withdraw my earnings
https://imgur.com/ng9O0xn
Activity: 13
Hey Chrys,

can we get lower auto payout threshold on BTX? 7 seems too much. In case you get hacked Wink I know I can do manual payouts, but its more convenient this way.

Thx for feedback
nmtz
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Expect to get more traffic from the YIIMP pool hack!
Activity: 773
Merit: 508
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
well i have this warning on the pool
Code:
You have exceeded the pools configured SIGT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
and craptopia is still on maintenance soo i donwload the windows wallet and start sync, but i am on a country whit low price on electricity but really bad internet xD soo need to w8 a loot for the sync

why not use the web wallet?  https://wallet.signatum.io/users/login
Activity: 44
well i have this warning on the pool
Code:
You have exceeded the pools configured SIGT warning threshold. Please initiate a transfer!
and craptopia is still on maintenance soo i donwload the windows wallet and start sync, but i am on a country whit low price on electricity but really bad internet xD soo need to w8 a loot for the sync
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
Hi
What means percentage in last found blocks and why big amounts are red but low are green?

Red means unlucky, green means lucky. If red means it takes longer than estimated time to block and and green means it takes shorter than estimated time to block.
Thanks
Does pool pay extra reward for green?
Or it just only info?
Yes it "pays"  Wink you get coins faster. BTX luck for last 24H is excelent 87.69%
For last hour is even better 48.71%. That means that we 've got double quanbtity.
Activity: 42
when this will be available to everyone?
Activity: 319
Hi
What means percentage in last found blocks and why big amounts are red but low are green?

Red means unlucky, green means lucky. If red means it takes longer than estimated time to block and and green means it takes shorter than estimated time to block.
Thanks
Does pool pay extra reward for green?
Or it just only info?
hidiff port on btx pool is not working properly.
Diff is too low.
A get dif 5.2 at the beginning and shares came like from machinegun. Only after getting diff 34 it is OK - about 10s/m from 6*1070
### CWI-MINING - CWIGM | POOLS

hi all ...

update on the status quo of things CWI ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21608825

tanx ...

#crysx
Do skunk and tribus have any improvements in speed?
Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
When the total pool hash is right, CWI pools are very very good. The interface also reminds me of old suprnova, like it doesn't lag chrome out.

hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx

cant w8 to try it out xD
Activity: 58
Thanks for the update - I look forward to testing the next release and trying the other algos!

hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

hi all ...

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 319
Hi
Today may be have problem with sigt pool with 0.98, I only earn 2-3 sigt/hour (some day ago more 10 sigt/hour)

That doesn't mean there is an issue with the pool. Sounds like variance in nethash, pool hash, pool luck and difficulty  Smiley

I don't think so, i switch to suprnova, don't meet this problem, still more 10 sigt/hour

no - nothing 'wrong' ...

you really need to 'read' how this all works ...

suprnova has the majority of hashrate in the network - and as such has the highest 'luck' to solve blocks ... but with that comes a smaller share payout due to the amount of miners involved in the cut of the block ...

its of no consequence of course - because ocminer is one hell of a dev and deserves the recognition and miners for building one hell of a mining system like suprnova ... but first understand what / how ithe whole mining system works - THEN post that there MAY be something wrong ... as it stands - there is nothing wrong with the system - the stratum - the pool as a whole - or the wallet and miner ... so i will call you out as completely wrong this time around mate ...

we have nothing to hide in the CWI-Pool system - and it runs as well as suprnova runs because they are the same pool system - just different backends ...

so continue mining wherever you please - its a free mining community and we welcome that with open arms ... but dont assume something is 'wrong' when you dont get your 'expected' results when its been discussed here SO many times previously - and you obviously dont understand completely how this all works ... you are dealing with people here that KNOW the code intimately - not 'guess' what will happen ... its all mathematics and some 'chance' ... thats all it is mate ... thats how crypto is BUILT ...

IF there is something wrong and we need to fix - i will post it in the main CWI-Thread as i have done and always will ... if there are no posts - there is nothing wrong and the system is chugging along as it should be ... your assumptions without any real research and backing is just causing a stir for no real reason ...

CWI-Pool - sigt poolhash / nethash ... 36gh / 346gh
suprnova - sigt poolhash / nethash ... 268gh / 346gh ...

who do you think will have more 'luck' solving blocks? ...

do the math and think before you post ... otherwise - let others do the math for you ...

#crysx

I don't know wrong or not but all day (not some hours) only earning 10% compared others day is not acceptable. It is big problem with my money and other

dude, i will think you are a noob on the mining thingi, its nothing wrong whit the pool is just the net hashrate, it bump up and down and then you get more o less coins is normal
Activity: 45
Today may be have problem with sigt pool with 0.98, I only earn 2-3 sigt/hour (some day ago more 10 sigt/hour)

That doesn't mean there is an issue with the pool. Sounds like variance in nethash, pool hash, pool luck and difficulty  Smiley

I don't think so, i switch to suprnova, don't meet this problem, still more 10 sigt/hour

no - nothing 'wrong' ...

suprnova has the majority of hashrate in the network - and as such has the highest 'luck' to solve blocks ... but with that comes a smaller share payout due to the amount of miners involved in the cut of the block ...

its of no consequence of course - because ocminer is one hell of a dev and deserves the recognition and miners for building one hell of a mining system like suprnova ... but first understand what / how ithe whole mining system works - THEN post that there MAY be something wrong ... as it stands - there is nothing wrong with the system - the stratum - the pool as a whole - or the wallet and miner ... so i will call you out as completely wrong this time around mate ...

we have nothing to hide in the CWI-Pool system - and it runs as well as suprnova runs because they are the same pool system - just different backends ...

so continue mining wherever you please - its a free mining community and we welcome that with open arms ... but dont assume something is 'wrong' when you dont get your 'expected' results when its been discussed here SO many times previously - and you obviously dont understand completely how this all works ... you are dealing with people here that KNOW the code intimately - not 'guess' what will happen ... its all mathematics and some 'chance' ... thats all it is mate ... thats how crypto is BUILT ...

IF there is something wrong and we need to fix - i will post it in the main CWI-Thread as i have done and always will ... if there are no posts - there is nothing wrong and the system is chugging along as it should be ... your assumptions without any real research and backing is just causing a stir for no real reason ...

do the math and think before you post ... otherwise - let others do the math for you ...

#crysx

I don't know wrong or not but all day (not some hours) only earning 10% compared others day is not acceptable. It is big problem with my money and other

"All day" is not long enough to judge your average earnings from a pool......if there was an issue or something wrong, others would have posted by now.

Crysx gave you a very good summary in regards to earnings. If you're not satisfied with your results on a smaller pool.....stick to Suprnova/larger pools. But in the end, your earnings even out over time regardless of what pool you're on......
Activity: 25

no - nothing 'wrong' ...

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

no - nothing 'wrong' ...

#crysx

Activity: 25

That doesn't mean there is an issue with the pool. Sounds like variance in nethash, pool hash, pool luck and difficulty  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: