Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN - page 24. (Read 74291 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hey Granite Guys

I've been mining some different altcoins for a while and started granite as well.
But I've noticed there nothing you can really do with the coins you mine and I'm going to be hopefully offering a solution.

Before I do I wanted to get a feel from you guys about having an online store/marketplace where you could spend granite coins and other altcoins for real stuff.

Nothing crazy or far out I plan to offer small things like USB sticks and other services (maybe customized USB sticks?) where you can pay with your coin instead of your cash.

Please give me your thoughts and feedback on this as I am launching a site soon and want to see if anyone is onboard with this.

tanx for the message ...

this is one of the ideas we have been working on inthe backend ... a storefront with REAL 'stuff' ...

we have looked at a few - like openbazaar and such - but have yet to find a developer to help with it without it costing an arm a leg and the first born ...

we are looking at keeping things 'in house' under the one roof - fully operated by granitecoin ...

pm me ... lets talk ... my email address is in the sig also if you are interested in chatting about it outside of bct emails ...

#crysx
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey Granite Guys

I've been mining some different altcoins for a while and started granite as well.
But I've noticed there nothing you can really do with the coins you mine and I'm going to be hopefully offering a solution.

Before I do I wanted to get a feel from you guys about having an online store/marketplace where you could spend granite coins and other altcoins for real stuff.

Nothing crazy or far out I plan to offer small things like USB sticks and other services (maybe customized USB sticks?) where you can pay with your coin instead of your cash.

Please give me your thoughts and feedback on this as I am launching a site soon and want to see if anyone is onboard with this.
legendary
Yes, 750 ti are overclocked

ok - so assuming you are using windows to run the miner Smiley ...

i think if stock hits 2800MH and oc hits 3300MH - wouldnt there be some more movement with optimization? ...

time will tell i guess Smiley ...

ill have updates in the next week with the op and mining pool ...

a few more changes will happen before the port change for the pool ...

#crysx
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
Yes, 750 ti are overclocked
legendary
chrysophylax, why into the first topic you don't specify ccminer in the miners ?  Wink

TEST X11 with the last version of ccminer (1.39):

750ti 2GO > 3.3 MH/S

Cool

we are still in the process of compiling all the details and data to put not only here in the op - but also in the website and wallet ...

it wont be just a 'links' page / option - it will be more of a tutorial to mine and sync wallets and so forth ...

ill spend an entire day or weekend soon to get everything up to date ...

we use ccminer sph-mod for the farm machines also ...

do you overclock your 750ti? ...

our farm ones hit about the 2800 MH mark on stock clocks - i dont oc these cards ( as i dont know how to with linux ) ...

#crysx
chrysophylax, why into the first topic you don't specify ccminer in the miners ?  Wink

TEST X11 with the last version of ccminer (1.39):

750ti 2GO > 3.3 MH/S

Cool
There are many buy orders on bleutrade today !!  Smiley
legendary
OK!

But, it is not enough to mine GRN and bleutrade exchanges...

Must make it more popular GRN. I hope...

which is why ideas and help would be most welcome ...

so far - its been off our own back and our own expense - which is fine in the short term - but as you mentioned its about making it more popular ...

though not only more popular - but useful in lots more ways - as well as trading ...

it will get there - the ideas are still coming to be realized one by one ...

#crysx

I am a web developer, I can realize the website.

I can also make the promotion to the French community.

lets talk ...

Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
grn-pool.granitecoinx.com - our very own #granitecoin pool - has gained traction and is starting to be recognized ...

more miners means more blocks hit - which in turn means more #grn to be distributed ...

one more bonus block of 100,000 grn is going to be hit on block 150,000 ... this will be a nice event as it will signal the last of the bonus blocks ...

some changes are going to happen with the pool - then the website will be started work on - then the integration of both the pool and website ...

faucet - logo - wallet and a few other things including promotion will soon be at hand ...

working slow - but as steady as we can with the few resources we have to get it all done ...

will keep you all up to date on progress as we go along ...

bitcointalk updates - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=718939.0;all ...
cryptobucket - https://cryptobucket.com/index.php?a=profile&u=chrysophylax/
twitter - https://twitter.com/chrysophylax69/
facebook - please get on facebook and 'like' our page also ... just search granitecoin - get on our page - 'like' us ...

njoi ...

#crysx
OK!

so far - its been off our own back and our own expense - which is fine in the short term - but as you mentioned its about making it more popular ...

though not only more popular - but useful in lots more ways - as well as trading ...

#crysx

I am a web developer, I can realize the website.

I can also make the promotion to the French community.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Hey!

Are you looking for a multipool?

Then head over to my thread for more info!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/multipool-service-10-a-month-update-932225

PM me or reply on my thread, will NOT be looking here again.
legendary
OK!

#crysx
OK!

legendary
I'm on grn-pool.granitecoinx.com pool !

I like Facebook page.

I want this coin to be alive. Thanks to chrysophylax.

What are your future developments?

Tongue

tanx mik57 ...

we are doing what we can to keep granitecoin going and to drum up more interest in it once again ...

we now have our own pool - and can see you mining on it Smiley ...

the port of the pool will change soon ( probably to port 3337 permanently ) - as will some of the other components of the pool to bring it inline with all the things that we have brought ( and are bringing ) into #grn ... all under the one roof ... all owned and run by #granitecoin and the community that it has ...

its slow progress - but we will keep moving forward ...

apart from our own mining pool - there are other things we have been looking at - and are getting done in the background ...

these things include the new logo - and other superficial things - but alongside that is the website and the implementation of many features for the website and wallet ...

the op is always being updated - so keep a watch on this thread ...

tanx again ...

btw - the next bonus block is a little way off ( at block 150,000 from what we can see ) but will be 100,000 #grn when it hits ...

so keep mining - smiling - and keep an eye out for the changes coming this year ...

#crysx
I'm on grn-pool.granitecoinx.com pool !

I like Facebook page.

I want this coin to be alive. Thanks to chrysophylax.

What are your future developments?

Tongue
legendary
for all updates and improvements that are #granitecoin - have a look at our fb page and 'like' ...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Granitecoin/398959286934073/

[edit] looks like facebook changes the link above ... its not possible for a static link yet - but when one becomes available we will publish here ...

in the mean time - just do a search in the facebook search bar for 'granitecoin' without the quotes '' and it will come up in the list ...

#crysx #grn
legendary
new call-to-action button on facebook ...

'sign-up' will take u right to the #grn mining pool Wink ...

#crysx #granitecoin
legendary
after a small backend hickup for a few hours on #grnpool - all is well ...

come mine ... http://grn-pool.granitecoinx.com/

#crysx #granitecoin
legendary
Cant sync, plz give nodes

Try these

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21776
port=21777
gen=0
server=1
addnode=54.79.112.101
addnode=54.79.125.5
addnode=54.79.71.67

Already tried, also added IP pools, conductors, stock exchanges, is not helping...

those ARE the seednodes to kickstart the sync ...

you only one to work ( and all three are actually working - i just checked the servers that run these ) and you wont need them again after that ...

do you have the granitecoin.conf in the right place? ...

we found that seems to be the number one issue ... second comes the firewall restrictions ...

when its all done properly - the sync should only take a minute before it starts ( unless you have a VERY slow cinternet connection ) and the rest will comes through at the speed that your internet connection can handle ...

let us know if you still have this issue ...

our pool had come across a few backend issues a few hours ago also - these have now been fixed ...

mining was not affected - payouts and backend of pool was ... all good now Smiley ...

http://grn-pool.granitecoinx.com/ ...

#crysx
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Cant sync, plz give nodes

Try these

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21776
port=21777
gen=0
server=1
addnode=54.79.112.101
addnode=54.79.125.5
addnode=54.79.71.67

Already tried, also added IP pools, conductors, stock exchanges, is not helping...
Pages:
Jump to: