Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN - page 25. (Read 74291 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 252
Cant sync, plz give nodes

Try these

rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21776
port=21777
gen=0
server=1
addnode=54.79.112.101
addnode=54.79.125.5
addnode=54.79.71.67

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Cant sync, plz give nodes
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
you can private message me if you need to reach out.
But I won't be monitoring this thread.

tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 392
you can private message me if you need to reach out.
But I won't be monitoring this thread.
legendary
I made a logo and some website backgrounds, let know what you guys think:

hey nice ...

the last 3d one looks nice ...

when we get the plans for the new website running - would you like to be kept in the loop?

just so if you are to create any more - or change that one - then it can be kept inline with the website itself ...

let me know ...

#crysx
legendary
ok guys and gals ...

we are opening the granitepool to the public for testing ...

private testing was only done by admin and myself - and all seems well for #grn ...

now for the rest of the miners - beginners and veterans alike - as the pool seems stable enough to handle a lot more ...

there WILL be changes yet to be made - but we will finalize all of those in the coming week - we hope Wink hehehe ...

MPOS pool so sign up - add workers - start mining ...

url - http://grn-pool.granitecoinx.com/ ...
miners - stratum+tcp://grn-pool.granitecoinx.com:3333/ ... port will probably change ...

most instructions are on the 'home' and 'help' menu - but will continuously be updated ...

happy mining #granitecoin ...

#crysx
Activity: 392
I made a logo and some website backgrounds, let know what you guys think:

logo:

3D render:

color corrected;
legendary
testing is underway for new #grn pool ...

want to help test and mine? pm me ...  #granitecoin ...

#crysx
legendary
legendary
bonus block hit a few hours ago ...

congrats to all those that shared in 100,000 #grn at AikaPool ...

1 more bonus block left which will be a major event ...

#crysx #granitecoin
legendary
Can't believe Granite is still around. Are you adding any new features? Any roadmap?

still around - yes ...

plan on getting anything new - yes ... albiet slowly ... like i have been doing ...

the transfer of the coin was a lengthy one ...

and as of yet - still dgont have the original accounts - even though the original owner was very helpful in the transition those many months ago ...

this meant the setup of new servers / new seednodes / new domain and so on ...

this now means that this year - there will be small changes ( such as logo - website - faucets - to name a few ) then the bigger changes will be faced - such as improving the wallet and coin facilities / adoption ...

this will take time ( and money unfortunately for me Tongue ) to get the ideas from mind to paper to text to dev ...

BUT - this also means that as a miners coins ( the original intent for grn hence the very long PoW ) we will be mining it for a long time to come ...

there is help being given along the way - but mostly its a slow development and a long road ahead ...

for now though - as i have stated earlier - its just a matter of getting the smaller things sorted and finalized - then the bigger things ...

we will still be here ... price has more than quadrupled from the tiny amounts that we were ( even though its still pretty small at the moment - its a lot better than what it had been for a while ) - and so growing as organically as possible is the main deal here ... we will always have our ups and downs - but will remain steadfast in keeping on going ...

features of the wallet are planned - for the functionality and use ( trade price / richlist / web-attached details / mining pools to name a few ) - and try and give it a better look and feel ... but that is a little down the road ...

we are discussing with various avenues and people to have granitecoin revamped - but again - that our main focus is organic growth ... we want to be around for the long haul ...

no promises - no fairytales ... just a coin that everyone can buy / sell / trade / use ...

and obviously mine ... Wink

facebook is now active - just setup a few days ago ...
twitter has been active - but on my account only now ...
cryptobucket.com - where updates and i can be found ...
and of course here ...

most things that can be granitecoin owned - will be ... eg - our own mining portal - our own mining farm ( in the process of being built now ) - our own faucets and our own giveaways / competitions / sales - all in our own website ...

op is always being updated and as things happen - gets refreshed ...

#crysx
Activity: 281
Can't believe Granite is still around. Are you adding any new features? Any roadmap?
legendary
not long to the bonus block for 100,000 #grn ...

3 mining sites for #grn

... https://coinking.io/ ... http://aikapool.com/grn/ ... http://www.zpool.co/pool/grn/x11/ ...

bouns here soon ... 100,000 #grn to share ...

#crysx #granitecoin
legendary
75% of the farm rebuilt with gbyte 750ti oc lp cards ...

ccminer ( sp-mod ) and linux x64 - hard core mining ...

#crysx #granitecoin #grn
legendary
a little over 4000 blocks before the big one ...

im still at it ... are you? ...

mining that is Wink ...

#crysx #grn #granitecoin
legendary
only around 6000 blocks before the bonus 100,000 #grn ...

mine away everyone ... good luck ...

#crysx #granitecoin
legendary
hi all ...

hope everyone had a great christmas and new years ...

its been a bit of hit n miss with everything since just before christmas day till now with regards to moving forward with granitecoin ...

its now down to the real hard work ...

the first shipment of 750ti cards are now in ... the farm is getting built with much more on the way ...

the logo and website are still being looked at ... and will be underway soon ... still no concrete decisions as to which way we are going to go with it - but we have a much clearer picture of which road we are taking ...

2015 will have a few changes for us ... it will take time - as we dont rush anything - but we will update in the coming weeks the immediate plans ...

firstly though - the mining farm AND the logo AND the website ...

the farm itself is linux based and will be completely converted / built with nvidia 750ti oc cards running ccminer ... more specs to come ...

got a bit of work to finish here ... and its a long road on a hardware and software level ...

the bonus block is only about 8000 blocks away ... its the second last bonus block to be on the grn network - so mine mine mine ...

but most of all - have heaps of fun ...

will keep you all updated in the coming weeks with the progress of the farm - the logo - the website ...

#crysx
legendary
hi all ...

we hope mining and trading has been good ...

working on the backend of granitecoin has been challenging but fruitful ...

we are working at a slow pace - but a steady one - and the new year will bring about more changes ...

one of the simpler but still challenging changes is the grn logo ...

the prerequisite has been put forward as it being simple - bold - and recognizable - without being over the top in the design department ...

cryptocoinrank did some ( in my opinion ) superb designs for grn ... these types of designs are awesome for a website and look really professional ... unfortunately he could not continue with the design work ...

but a simple logo for the coin itself - wallet and the like - i believe is needed ...

i put it out there for help with this and bct user Lucas1981 ( a graphic designer in his own right ) was kind enough to work with me on the logo ... the current logo is what we have to show today - posted here ...

your criticisms on the logo ITSELF would be very much appreciated ... constructive criticisms please ...

there following link connects to the two albums that are as their titles say ...

granitecoin work in progress ... and granitecoin proposed new logo ...

http://chrysophylax69.imgur.com/

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c2nplc7kk953mvn/granitecoin_RGB_www_version_small_400px%20400px_transparent%20background.png?dl=0

the proposed new logo ... its bright - its simple - its scalable ( which is a huge bonus - to recognise it even in little button format ) - and its incredibly easy to spot ... Wink

we would appreciate your feedback here or on pm please ...

in a weeks time - we will make a decision as to what will be done - especially with your criticisms in mind ...

next will be the website ... www.granitecoinx.com ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
hi all ...

seems that 7000pool has gone scrypt only with teh pools that they have put up after their redesign ...

no contact as yet - so will be taking them off the OP ...

still 3 great mining pools to access ...

have fun ...

#crysx

Shocked  change the pool quickly

we need to ... and it wasnt really quick ... has been about a week now since its been down and no contact at all ...

the OP needs to be as up to date as possible - its only fair ...

we do appreciate that pool operators have setup granitecoin pools to start with - but we also appreciate that if it isnt being profitable for them - that they will also shutdown these pools at their discretion ... and rightly so ...

which is a good thing for the pool operators but a bad thing for granitecoin - which is why we need more permanent pools up - no matter how small or large the mining ... one of our own that will stay up ... Wink

the new year 2015 will have lots to uncover - and plans are starting to take shape ...

all good things take time ... and we have plenty of time on our hands ... we are in no rush ...

SIMPLE - SOLID - STABLE ... and now patient ... hehehe ...

have a good day Haslett5236 ...

#crysx
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
hi all ...

seems that 7000pool has gone scrypt only with teh pools that they have put up after their redesign ...

no contact as yet - so will be taking them off the OP ...

still 3 great mining pools to access ...

have fun ...

#crysx

Shocked  change the pool quickly
Pages:
Jump to: