Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN - page 4. (Read 74272 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
hi,
where can i dl the wallet, all links are dead. thx... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
Granitecoin.com website is giving an error "The site ahead contains malware". Anyone else getting this? Thx

Yes. Unfortunately we all are. Crysx is aware of the false positive from google. To the best of my knowledge once google does this to a site, it is very hard to get it removed. I am sure Crysx is addressing it to the best of his ability.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Granitecoin.com website is giving an error "The site ahead contains malware". Anyone else getting this? Thx
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Thx a lot for your help!!
Wallet run fine, but it seems that the ANN should be modified, all the pool listed doesn't work with GRN anymore...
Or i made a mistake??

you are welcome ...

a LOT has changed ...

as mentioned earlier - the op and details ALL need a full update ...

we are working on a LOT of things to bring all these threads - and all the systems up to date ...

its not easy - as there are MANY components - and only three of us ( with a possible fourth coming online with us - we will have to wait and see ) ...

we actually want to standardize the op's of ALL our threads - and add them all into the CWI-Thread as a single place to find all the data ... still with a separate thread - but all located from the official CWI-Thread as the main place to go to for ALL our projects ...

a lot to get done ...

first thing is to remove that poll at the beginning of the thread - when we figure out how Wink ...

edit - cyrus the bct mod is awesome ... one click and the poll is gone ... he was also the one that pushed the buttons to get back my bct profile after over a year ... seriously - the guy is just awesome ...

#crysx
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Thx a lot for your help!!
Wallet run fine, but it seems that the ANN should be modified, all the pool listed doesn't work with GRN anymore...
Or i made a mistake??
legendary
hi there,
really hard to catch the wallet on Dropbox due to heavy trafic...
can we have another hosting please ?

an update to the op is LONG overdue ...

the current wallet links have been moved from dropbox to mega specifically for that reason ...

the links for the granite wallets are below ...

win x32 - https://mega.nz/#!MJ0mnJgD!QwACP8S-8qVsgYH2GTgWob801xgUrlUV8aCyYn4j9aM
osx x32 - https://mega.nz/#!1csAEJLB!lwVCd3ADQR35rxjN-9v8Yf1dvTNesWPGDGSEZPvADuE

these are the latest wallets that have ALL seednodes ( 70seednodes of which 20 are currently fully functional ) hardcoded - so syncing should be no issue at all ...

let us know how you get along ...

#crysx
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
hi there,
really hard to catch the wallet on Dropbox due to heavy trafic...
can we have another hosting please ?
legendary
### CWI-POOL - MAINTENANCE

hi all ...

an urgent update - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20939332 ...

#crysx
legendary
### CWI-COINS - GRANITE POLL

hi all ...

the granite poll is locked - and the results show a number of points ...

the main point is that granite really does need a change in algo ...

the other points are more subtle - but prove that all in all - a new algo is EXACTLY what the development process requires ...

we have been making strides to develop two algos - a simple on and a complex one ... a third was considered - but not completely required at the moment ...

the simple algos will go in to ozc and infx - while the complex more demanding algo will be implemented as the core mining algo for granite ...

when these algorithms are finished - the difficult testing process begins ...

all we can say currently is - so far so good ...

we will remove the poll shortly ...

tanx to all who voted ...

#crysx
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
legendary
### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - FULL UPDATE

hi all ...

a complete update posted in our CWI-Thread ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601 ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
### CWI-ECOSYSTEM - NEWS

hi all ...

some nice feedback in a positive light ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chainworks-industries-1563601 ...

#crysx
legendary
### CWI-COINS - PRE-UPDATE

hi all ...

latest update ...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19856450 ...

#crysx
legendary
### CWI-POOL SYSTEM - GRANITE

hi all ...

our pools are getting a backend update - and the first of these are all the x-algos and quark ...

the granite pool ( official granite pool ) is in need of testing with more than just a few hundred megahash ( which we have tested with so far ) ...

two ports for the miners -

7000 and 7100 being lodiff and hidiff respectively ...

for the smaller cpu / gpu miners and small asic - port 7000 is built with a cap of the difficulty so its not 'too' heavy on the miners ...
for the larger gpu miners / farms / large asic / renting ( miningrigrentals / nicehash / etc ) - port 7100 is built with a medium level difficulty which can reach a very high difficulty for the very heavy miners ...

the cwi-pool link is - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ ...
direct cwi-granite pool link is - http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/grn/ ...

just register - create workers - point your miners and you will be off mining ...

the top left hand corner of the pool shows the brief details ( like coin - algo - cwi-level - lodiff port - hidiff port - and cwi test designation ) - and is also the pull down menu for the other pools we are building ( and have built ) ...

miner parameters are very simple with this brief info ... for example ( using ccminer under linux - making sure you change 'chrysophylax.cwi:x' parameter to your workername and password ) ...

lodiff port - for small miners ...
Code:
./ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:7000/ -O chrysophylax.cwi:x

hidiff port - for medium to high level miners ...
Code:
./ccminer -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.chainworksindustries.com:7100/ -O chrysophylax.cwi:x

ALL the pools in the cwi-pool system are at a very low 0.7% fee - with all testing welcomed as well as all constructive feedback ...

mine hard - mine well ...

#crysx
legendary
I just wanted to thank chrysophylax for support and to let you know that we are also looking to help all CWI projects too.

tanx bluelab ...

such kind words and support ... it really is very much appreciated ...

to work with such good people is always a pleasure - and the end result apart from working well together - is the support that we all give and get ...

it will be a pleasure to be working with you and the other guys and gals on future projects - whether they are ours or others ...

tanx so much ...

#crysx
Activity: 267
Merit: 150
I just wanted to thank chrysophylax for support and to let you know that we are also looking to help all CWI projects too.
legendary
legendary
Hi Chrys!

I move all my GRN on Cryptopia.

I hope a long life in GRN.

Thk u

hi mik57 ...

glad to see that you saved them all ...

cryptopia seems to be a good reliable exchange - and easy to trade also ...

hope there is good trading for you there - as they have ozc - and that is on the ltc market currently - as well as infx also ... the only one of our coins they dont have is drz - which we will try and rectify soon ...

welcome back ...

#crysx
Activity: 225
Merit: 17
Hi Chrys!

I move all my GRN on Cryptopia.

I hope a long life in GRN.

Thk u
Pages:
Jump to: