Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN - page 8. (Read 74272 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
This thread was 2 years old the other day. was just looking at GRN on Bleu, still not a lot of selling going on

not at all mate ...

a lot of mails that ive received have been people who have invested for the very long term ...

now that im in queensland on a fulltime contract / work - i will be settling in a over the next few weeks - with a new wallet ( currently still testing ) and a new outlook and direction that we will be going - not just for granite - but for chainworks industries as a whole which includes ozziecoin - thefarm - thegrid - and our other projects ...

in the gold coast at the moment - with a move to brisbane in the next 4-6weeks ...

im keeping my bag for the time being as well ... no selling for me - just accumulation for the last few years now ...

all posts for updates will be done of the cwi thread when im setup ...

#crysx
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
This thread was 2 years old the other day. was just looking at GRN on Bleu, still not a lot of selling going on
hi all ...

so much on at the moment ... and so many thing starting to come together ...

in just a few weeks time we will see the fruits of our labour begin to take shape ...

im off tomorrow to finish the rest of the rebuild for thefarm - though the server will be its priority - so ill be away for a few days ...

though ill still be in touch via skype - my focus will be to get as much done as possible in the short period of time i have to finalize this - so i wont be online for too many hours at a time ... especially once we get all of thefarm running and fully accessible ...

some updates are occurring as we speak with granite - and the ecosystem is currently being built one module at a time ...

the new chain works industries ( cwi ) logo - graphics - website - and support infrastructure is also currently being built ... this includes ALL the seednodes and vps systems and servers and infrastructure - all dedicated and running through the new domain name http://chainworksindustries.com/ which is not currently active - but will be soon ...

the new cwi website will not only be the portal for all the projects we have running - but also the base for the information - stats - knowledgebase - and integrations of the entire cwi ecosystem ... as such - the site will be built incrementally as time goes on - but will have the basic features in full view - when the website is published on the domain in the coming weeks ...

granite itself will receive a massive upgrade in the longer term - but in the very near future will have all the smaller updates being applied as they get developed into the wallet and the code ... so a few updates will happen as shortly as a week or two away - and will continue to fix and add - to make the migration to the new code and new full redevelopment of granite as smooth as possible ...

all this will be revealed in detail as time allows - and incrementally as the new thread for cwi is created starting next week ...

an enormous amount of time and effort and money has gone into this - especially the infrastructure - to bring a system that is not only solid and stable - but simple to use also ...

we have already started work on the designs and systems to make this happen ... so time will show those results - and the projects we have like this one - will become integrated and work seamlessly together in a single simple system ...

from mining to buying - these projects will be units working in symbiosis - and as such will all become part of a larger ecosystem that works and performs as a single unit ... the result will become a seamless integration of different projects - in the one simple to use system which includes the granite wallet ...

now to focus on thefarm infrastructure and finalize the first stage of this mining system - so that it can become a massive unit of measure against any gpu ( possibly others down the road ) mining system in the world ... thats our plan anyway ...

dbm ( donate by mining ) and ozziecoin ( ozc ) - even though will have their own upgrades individually soon - are a part of the ecosystem ... and as such - will play an integral part ...

chain work industries - the story begins ...

#crysx
hi all ...

our new umbrella is setup and ready to go live when the website is finished ...

chain works industries ( cwi ) ...

a new thread will be setup also - and incorporate all the projects under one roof ...

if possible - i will ask mprep to lock these threads ( as i still have no access to the chrysophylax profile ) and run from the chain works industries thread ...

this will make updates and accessibility easier for all our projects ...

tanx for you continued patience and we will see you in the new thread when its all started in the coming weeks ...

we are live on irc if you have any questions prior to launch - #chainworksindustries ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
Show us a link to the thread when it is ready.

i think a basic thread with a start on that we are doing will have to be done first ...

then just improve and add to it as we go along ...

time is very limited currently ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1778
hi all ...

a new thread will be setup also - and incorporate all the projects under one roof ...

if possible - i will ask mprep to lock these threads ( as i still have no access to the chrysophylax profile ) and run from the chain works industries thread ...

tanx for you continued patience and we will see you in the new thread when its all started in the coming weeks ...

we are live on irc if you have any questions prior to launch - #chainworksindustries ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
Show us a link to the thread when it is ready.
hi all ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
may i get some retweets please and ty

https://twitter.com/K26Tiger/status/746065147588804608

done grumpy ...

and tanx ...

we will be amalgamating all these threads - into the one umbrella - digitaldzyne ( unless we can think of a btter name that CAN be registered on domains and business registrations ) ...

soon ... very very soon ...

#crysx

hmmmm i like digital dzyne i like to come up with wierd names just for fun based on what i read in the thread so far

crypto umbrella
thecrypto umbrella
cryptoconnect
granite plus

Huh Tongue

Grin

DigitalFrontier

DigitalBiome

DigitalProletariats

IntrepidElectrons

CryptoCreations

I don't really mind what you call it I just felt like writing out some names to.

Though my partner would comment on the intentional misspelling in the name if we were to drive past a billboard with it on.

Maybe it's a design/brand faux par   

intentional indeed Smiley ...

many tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 924
I AM

done grumpy ...

and tanx ...

we will be amalgamating all these threads - into the one umbrella - digitaldzyne ( unless we can think of a btter name that CAN be registered on domains and business registrations ) ...

#crysx

hmmmm i like digital dzyne i like to come up with wierd names just for fun based on what i read in the thread so far

crypto umbrella
thecrypto umbrella
cryptoconnect
granite plus

Huh Tongue

Grin

DigitalFrontier

DigitalBiome

DigitalProletariats

IntrepidElectrons

CryptoCreations

I don't really mind what you call it I just felt like writing out some names to.

Though my partner would comment on the intentional misspelling in the name if we were to drive past a billboard with it on.

Maybe it's a design/brand faux par   

done grumpy ...

and tanx ...

#crysx

crypto umbrella
thecrypto umbrella
cryptoconnect
granite plus

Huh Tongue

always good to hear the thoughts and ideas of the community ...

it needs to be something that encompasses what we do ( as 'theteam' ) with development and collaboration - as well as mining - infrastructure and support for the ecosystem thats being built ...

and also needs to be able to be registered in many domains as well ... as it will be starting under a small business name - that will be incorporated at a later date ...

so the umbrella name has to cover all these factors and a couple more - like it needs to be easy to pronounce and reproduce ...both verbally and visually ...

a 'roll-off-the-tongue' description of what we are and what we do ... or as close as we can get to it ...

tanx for the ideas ...

#crysx
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

done grumpy ...

and tanx ...

#crysx

crypto umbrella
thecrypto umbrella
cryptoconnect
granite plus

Huh Tongue

If I had a kitchen to remodel, which I don't, but if I did, could I possibly use GraniteCoin to pay for the remodel with?  I'm starting to think Granite might be the next big thing.  Trillion dollar addressable market, exclusive rights to Lowes, Brico, etc...  I'm all in!!!

doing deals like that would be a huge thing - and very welcome indeed ...

there will many things that can be done with the coins - but moreso - the ecosystem when its finished ...

to get in on those sorts of deals - we would need to show a huge change in what we are doing ... and as such - takes a lot of time ...

ive been working on the infrastructure for a long time now - and perfecting the base that all this will be built on ...

i now have a team ( 'theteam' ) that has all the skills to take our projects to the next level ... so WE can move everything forward ... and i mean everything ...

this means we will be taking a very different approach as to how this is done - and a different approach to the changes required to do them ...

which ever way we go ( and yes - there IS a plan that we are perfecting currently ) - it will be for the communities of the projects we have as a whole ...

this means a major overhaul ...

thefarm is ONE of those 'modules' that require attention now ...

#crysx
Activity: 170
Merit: 105
The Truth illuminates the eyes of the heart!

If I had a kitchen to remodel, which I don't, but if I did, could I possibly use GraniteCoin to pay for the remodel with?  I'm starting to think Granite might be the next big thing.  Trillion dollar addressable market, exclusive rights to Lowes, Brico, etc...  I'm all in!!!
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
hi all ...

everything coming along smoothly ...

i will be away for a week or so - and pop in when i can - starting monday ... ill be in the process of setting thefarm - and organizing for it to be connected within the following two weeks ...

this means i will have no internet connectivity for that period of time - and will be doing nothing else but working on thefarm ...

so if there is any contact that is required - please pm or skype me ...

the development is underway for the projects we have - and will continue to do so ...

a toast to progress ...

#crysx

done grumpy ...

and tanx ...

#crysx
Activity: 213
Merit: 100

that would seem like the best way to go - but its considered spamming the threads - and get in real dire straights because of it ...

that's what sigs are for ??
Wink

heh i really need to make mine look more orderly :p

id say so - yes ...

there was a guy that started to create sigs for us - but i just didnt have the complete setup nor the btc to get it organized ...

he is a good sig maker - and has been waiting for me ... so when all this is put together - ill have him setup a good one for all levels of bct and our forum ...

we have been searching for a good name for the umbrella - as digital dzyne IS the name ive gone with but seems to be a little misleading to what we do as a team who develop not only coins - but the entire ecosystem ...

but almost all the names we have been throwing around - especially ones that have been catchy - have all been registered and setup on domains - with some also registered business names ...

we need one that is unique - yet catchy - and still explains the what we do as a team - AND - is available to be registered both on domains and as a business name ... at least here in australia anyway ...

so much to do yet though - as ive started on the op as well - but under the name of 'digital dzyne' ... and its 'my' way of op - so its not very professional looking at all ...

but we do need to get it all started here - so we can really get things together ...

sigs are part of that - and so are the wallets - and redevelopment of the code for the coins and other projects we have ...

slowly but surely ... we will get there ...

btw - the pools are down for a few hours more - until can get the dash daemon compiled - to see if the dash pool will be fully functioning and solid - and whether i can get it running in the first place Smiley ...

so bear with us while this is happening ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

that would seem like the best way to go - but its considered spamming the threads - and get in real dire straights because of it ...

that's what sigs are for ??
Wink

heh i really need to make mine look more orderly :p
Pages:
Jump to: