Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Granite | Simple Solid Stable | GRN - page 10. (Read 74272 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I am flat out with real life work atm to.
I dont use Skype at all but we can go through some other App, Maybe WBB chat.
Will need some new details and the like.

normal life will resume next week sometime so will look then..    Smiley Smiley

all good ...

i use skype because if its centralization server ... i have it on all my devices and all the conversations can be had on all devices at any time i need it ...

so i could be shopping for a new video card for thefarm for example - and still be able to converse ...

jonesd mentioned a while back with help for such matters as the op - but that was a while back and he obviously is flat out also ...

eitherway - im easy ... hope to chat soon ...

#crysx

I just see about security issues when skype drops off P2P

Editing an OP is easy stuff,  and you have good branding ready to go.

I just need to know what you want it to say  Smiley

tanx Smiley ...

the branding will be the new umbrella - my friend deals with all the business side - so he has already registered the domains and name ...

so grn ozc dbm and any other project will be under that new name ...

ill fill you in soon ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
Actually this forum has reached it's climax I think,
If a new slick one was designed that could port over peoples threads and Accounts but be more user friendly and faster I think it would be a winner.

I know Crytpocointalk does it for threads but it's complete rubbish...

The advertising revenue could be huge.

theforum WILL happen ...

it exists now but as a granite forum only in its current state - http://granitecoin.com/forum/ ...

but it does have some bugs with the theme used and its very granite-centric ... so it will be revamped ... hopefully with the theme bugfixes if there are any ...

bct is huge - and well know - so a contender to port over accounts wont happen - 'they' wont allow it ...

but if the communities are willing to move to other forums - then great ... if not - then great ...

what i see for me is a chance to NEVER lose my account no matter what happens - or how stupid i was forgetting my password ... and with a much more efficient way of dealing with this all - than waiting WEEKS before ANYONE looks at the issue - only to be told that i shouldnt hold my breath because - which means that chances of anything happening is so slim that i may as well consider my 'proper' account lost ... which just goes to prove that we all really should stop calling these account 'ours' or 'my' accounts ... they are not ... they can be taken from us ANYTIME with the flick of finger on a keyboard ...

now to get the 'account they bct allowed me to use' Wink ...

will see what they come up with and how long it takes ... i DO want it back - its just frustrating starting all over again with a newbie account when the main account i had was almost legendary and took three years to setup - with almost ALL of those that i deal with regularly on here recognizing that account ...

whats the use if i cant get it back .. its not like it was hacked - that i can understand ... but even in that case - there still should be options that dont mean a loss of account ...

#crysx
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM

all good ...

i use skype because if its centralization server ... i have it on all my devices and all the conversations can be had on all devices at any time i need it ...

so i could be shopping for a new video card for thefarm for example - and still be able to converse ...

jonesd mentioned a while back with help for such matters as the op - but that was a while back and he obviously is flat out also ...

#crysx

I just see about security issues when skype drops off P2P

Editing an OP is easy stuff,  and you have good branding ready to go.

I just need to know what you want it to say  Smiley

all good ...

#crysx
I AM
Actually this forum has reached it's climax I think,
If a new slick one was designed that could port over peoples threads and Accounts but be more user friendly and faster I think it would be a winner.

I know Crytpocointalk does it for threads but it's complete rubbish...

The advertising revenue could be huge.
I AM

You should be spamming BCT staff.. they can't miss 3 emails a day. Also isn't theymos on Reddit banning everyone that disagrees with him?

hi thoth ...

ive just got a couple of messages from one of the admins here - and he said he will do all he can on his end - but he cannot unlock or unban ... only the higher level mods can do that ( theymos badbear ) ...

he also said that badbear is awol at the moment ( everyone is hoping he will be back soon ) and theymos has a HUGE amount of unlocks / unbans / bans to get through - and that 'i wouldnt hold my breath' ...

but he still said he will chat to theymos and cross my fingers ...

so as it stands - it looks more negative than positive - which is quite frustrating and upsetting ...

ill be starting a new thread here - under the new umbrella name that im going to be holding grn and ozc - but ill also be 'redoing' the granite forum to the new name ( umbrella business ) and releasing it completely to the public so that we dont have these sorts of issues again ... its sad that a HUGE forum like this has these sorts of issues falling on ONE persons shoulders ( theymos ) who is THAT frustrated with all the mails and crap thrown around here and at him - that he is banning people on opposition to him ... that much control should only ever be in the hands of people that can handle such things - and theymos is OBVIOUSLY capable of handling his share - but not the entirety of requests and issues that are placed on his shoulders ... i DO sympathize with him - but dont agree on how this is handled ...

the ONE admin that got back to me ( yes - just ONE from the 5 i emailed ) responded within a few minutes of sending the email 2days ago ... and he is the one without the power to do much else but inform me of his lack of authority to proceed with anything ...

he DID however whitelist this newbie account which allows a 'little' more freedom here on the forum ... so kudos to that and him ...

im also starting a new time management system for myself - as things have been way too hectic and my personal life is almost in complete tatters due the move and the move and relocation and updates to teh systems and relocation of thefarm and ... well - you get my drift Wink ...

weekends for me will be off from here - unless urgent things need to be taken care of ... which means saturdays for me are getting things done in the background - sundays are for my partner and i ... weekdays are work - no matter how many hours i put in ...

ill be updating here and in the other threads with the address of the new thread on bct ... then the new forum address next week ...

this is NOT to compete against bct ( i dont know that could ever really happen with ANY other forum ) - but the new forum WILL allow a much more efficient way of updating ... apart from that - another user and i are the admins of theforum - and we can be a little more efficient at getting things done ...

im off for the next two days to try and organize my life from the boxes and unpacking and to try and start getting settled properly ... i may even take the week off from here to get it all done ...

thoth - if you have time to speak to whomever you were saying can write up a good op for the new thread - i would be interested ... though i have no btc or cash currently ( wiped out from the move ) - a deal can be struck if they are capable of making a presentable op for me ...

if interested - ill be available to read later - or on skype ( preferably ) ...

hope to hear from you there ...

tanx ...

#crysx
I AM
You should be spamming BCT staff.. they can't miss 3 emails a day. Also isn't theymos on Reddit banning everyone that disagrees with him?
Granite Mining Pool Hub Open!

https://granite.miningpoolhub.com/

Happy mining!

tanx so much for that miningpoolhub ...

its awesome to see granite on a well established and solid pool like yours ...

would it be too much to ask to get a brief description on how to mine - or at least a link - for those that are not familiar with the pool? ... as you have various ways of mining - from directly mining grn with x11 to mining with other algos and have grn as a payout coin - etc ... that would be very much appreciated ...

i can no longer change the op at all without my profile - and the bct people have not been in touch - so i dunno where to go from here with regards to adding you to the op ...

but it is very good news - and tanx ... now to work on ozziecoin and see if we can do the same there Wink ...

tanx again mate ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub

tanx greedyjohn ...

i was looking for that Smiley ...

ill post there as soon as i can - as well as email gliss to update the request for both grn and ozc ...

#crysx
crysx, thanks for the update! I gues Granite will reappear at Coinmarketcap soon? Smiley
I keep my eye on this one.

no worries george5 ...

i am only starting to settle in - so im not on here ( or working ) as much as id like to be ... but in a few weeks that will change ...

as for coinmarketcap ...

im unsure if it was them that refused to have anyone on there unless they were on bittrex / cryptsy / poloniex ... i could be wrong - but im sure that was the prerequisite at one stage for them ...

granite WAS on bittrex a long time ago - and at that time it was still known as GraniteCoin ... so the remnants of that on coinmarketcap is still there - but no updates have been done on their end ...

coinmarketcap - http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/granitecoin/ ...

the charts still seem to be accurate to an extent - but because they havent refreshed to the latest daemon or have the latest links to all the components for granite - a lot of these links dont work or are redirected to the wrong place ...

i have contacted a few of the marketcap places in the last year - and due to granite being a low volume coin ( much less than what it is now ) - the marketcap places were not interested in updating ...

i will have a hunt around for others ... and possibly be able to get some that still have the stats for granite ( most will still be GraniteCoin unfortunately ) - but i cant see any real success in it due to the restrictions a lot of these places have on the coin to be listed ...

i would be more than happy to supply any of these marketcap sites the details they require - if im asked to ...

the op is outdated and i have yet to hear from the people at bct about getting my profile back - so its a 'wait and see' scenario here ... if i cant get my profile back - i cant change the threads - and i cant continue with these updates on here ...

the granite forum is being redone - and will be a source of information very soon as well ... so what cannot be found here - will be found there ...

tanx ...

#crysx
huge buy order at bluetrade , ready to sell my 2 million granite to make some cool btc. lets see who will beat me to this task ?  Grin

wow - 2mgrn ... thats a tidy sum ...

lets see how this pans out ...

also keep your eye out for safecex and the trades there ... there seem to be some arbitrage opportunities hovering between the two exchanges with granite ...

bleutrade - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC ...
safecex - https://safecex.com/market?q=GRN/BTC ...

i trade on both - and find that both are very good ... though safecex is very quick compared to bleutrade ...

#crysx
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
huge buy order at bluetrade , ready to sell my 2 million granite to make some cool btc. lets see who will beat me to this task ?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
crysx, thanks for the update! I gues Granite will reappear at Coinmarketcap soon? Smiley
I keep my eye on this one.
hi all ...

a few changes in between unpacking and sorting ...

1 - the code for ozc has been migrated to my git and has had a couple of changes made to it ... alongside granite - ozc now has a total of ( the same ) 7 seednodes for sync and blockchain distribution ... these are full nodes - which are a service to the entire ozc network ... these seednodes have also been hardcoded and recompiled in each of the seeds - which means the new code also has all 7 seeds ...

the git here for granite - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/granite/ ...
the git here for ozc - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ozziecoin/ ...

so those that are savvy with linux can compile immediately - and those that have windows experience compiling can setup up their own wallets from this new git ... for those that cant compile - no issues ... over the coming weeks - we will be organizing new wallets for you to download at your leisure ... you will also find that there is no hesitation with sync using these new wallets - which makes for an easier sync as you dont have to fiddle with the .conf files - unless you require it for a specific purpose ( like setting up your own node ) ...

2 - the block explorer that we have been testing and using for a few weeks now is available for public use ... tanx to fairglu for his expertise and dedication to his work ... we are now on cryptoid for our block explorers ...

granite - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/grn/ ...
ozziecoin - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ozc/ ...

with ozc now being part of the granite ecosystem - over the coming months we will be making many changes ... not only to ozc - but also to the entire granite system itself ...

we already have plans underway to have all of the projects under one umbrella - and will be setting that side of the 'mother' site up over the coming weeks and months ...

so far - we currently have the following that we have been working on and will amalgamate into the one website for easier use ...

- granite project ( grn - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-granite-simple-solid-stable-grn-718939 ) ...
- ozziecoin project ( ozc - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-091-ozziecoin-australias-first-widely-distributed-digital-coin-578881 ) ...
- donation by mining project ( dbm - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-donate-by-mining-dbm-1089744 ) ...
- granite shopping system ( which we will be setting up as a standalone - which accepts grn ozc btc aud usd eu ) ... grn aud and eu is working currently and we are working towards the other currencies ...
- thefarm ( utilizing thegrid ) which complements our projects through mining ...
- the new website ( granite currently - but will change to the new umbrella soon ) which will incorporate all of the above projects ...

a lot in store - and a lot more planned ...

but as with any of you that know how i work - it wont be just 'roadmaps' and 'pretty pictures' with promises of things happening 'tomorrow' or 'next week' ... we mean business and would rather bring the finished products rather than just 'talk' about them ... that can take time - and will certainly take an large effort on our part ... so be patient and always come back to see how the projects are progressing ...

ill publish this post to the other threads in a few minutes ( as this newbie profile is quite limiting ) ...

#crysx
Hi crysx,
Ahhh you'll get your account back... sorry to hear that stuff happened... been there too.
Good luck with Granite.  Smiley

tanx tbear ...

only i could do something as stupid as that ...

anyway - ill start work on granite again at the end of next week ... as well as ozc - when i get the ozziecoin servers restarted and running in our infrastructure ...

looks more like a full rebase with change of algo - and a few features to boot when all that happens ...

it will require a hardfork - but will be well worth it for the future developmetn of granite ( and will probably rebase ozziecoin also - as that is based on x11 PoW also ) ...

i hope i get the account back sooner than later though - the restrictions on this newbie account is too much ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Hi crysx,
Ahhh you'll get your account back... sorry to hear that stuff happened... been there too.
Good luck with Granite.  Smiley

Oh,

I KNOW that hurts...I still can't remember how to access my very first account. Stings, just a bit. Make the most of it, although, it really would be a waste to see a 'Hero' account go down. I'm on my second 'Senior' account. Would rather have the single 'Hero'. My fingers are crossed for you. With any luck, you can get your account back.

Regards,
CapnBDL
     Cool

tanx capnbdl ...

and you have been a long term supporter - as have others ...

this will also mean that all the pms that you and all the others have sent will be inlimbo until i can get full access again ...

which in turn also means i will probably have to restart these threads ...

and being a newbie with this account - its 360seconds between messages - and 90 seconds between searches ... thats a LONG time between messages ...

so they make it very difficult to work on here as a newbie account ...

ive messaged theymos - and will message mprep next week ... i can prove many times over the this is my account - its just based on one damned question - which i forgot the answer to ...

in any case - patience ... as packing is taking the majority of my time at the moment anyhow ...

and tanx for your continued support mate ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: