Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 13. (Read 51253 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
sometimes the wallet does not lift the net. Try restarting. After 5 minutes, the network will find and download the chain block in 4-5 days.
P.S. Translate Google

rpcuser=number Wallet
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Are you sure you actually created SweepstakeCoin.conf
and not SweepstakeCoin.conf.txt?

That could be the problem if you have options to not show extension of known files.

Activity: 63
Hi, where can I download your wallet? Where do I keep coins?

The master branch is broken on Git - you need to compile from two commits prior.

Should I assume you are looking for the Windows build?

#crysx
Yes Windows, I wrote to you in PM.

No worries.

I'll answer here Smiley

Windows wallet requires that you add all the nodes you can in the conf file so that you can sync properly also. Many nodes are listed in previous pages, and as a pin in the CWI-Slack Group in SweepStakeCoin Channel.

The wallet download link is here - https://mega.nz/#!tQcXiThD!H7YG2JnbBftIMne7lPO_F87vo2f4lUYfxWlAcUfV-Kg

Be patient with the sync as it does take a long time and will require that you leave it run, and let it take it's course.

#crysx
THX! Virustotal sees Nettool.Torjok and Sorter.AVE.CryptLocker.AM.
This is normal?

Yes.

False Positives due to the inbuilt miner, and getwork template (for SoloMining into wallet), as well as TOR not helping in that area also.

Don't forget to collect and add the nodes (addnode=) into the SweepstakeCoin.conf so that it can sync properly.

#crysx
I created SweepstakeCoin.conf :

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=sweepusr
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=YOUR_GPU_RIG_IP_ADDRESS
rpcport=17571
port=17570
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570

Wallet offline(

Where have you created the file?

If the wallet is offline, it is because it cannot communicate with other nodes.

Fill in the details of your post please so we can determine what is happening. Like what you have running at the same time (anitvirus especially as they block a LOT of wallets), malware scanners, etc.

#crysx
Just created the file and threw it into the folder with the wallet.
No antivirus software.
I just do not understand what needs to be done? Nowhere is this written. I have to change the file in the exe or add your own?

Well,

I am not personally too familiar with windows, as I don't use it, but the .conf should be in the 'roaming' folder located in the windows system not where the exe is.

Depending on which windows you use, this is probably located in the 'user' directory from the C:/ drive. I cannot locate anything at the moment, as I am going offline to sleep, but I am sure you can do a search of the SweepstakeCoin folder in Windows and locate where the wallet.dat file is. That is the directory that your conf file should reside.

#crysx
Dumped the SweepstakeCoin.conf file in the folder C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\SweepstakeCoin.
Still does not work.
Really no one uses windows purse?
I have many wallets of other coins and they run instant.
Maybe it's problem with your firewall, when you first start your wallet windows firewall usually ask you to allow connections.

Did you "Allow traffic"?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

The master branch is broken on Git - you need to compile from two commits prior.

#crysx

No worries.

I'll answer here Smiley

Windows wallet requires that you add all the nodes you can in the conf file so that you can sync properly also. Many nodes are listed in previous pages, and as a pin in the CWI-Slack Group in SweepStakeCoin Channel.

The wallet download link is here - https://mega.nz/#!tQcXiThD!H7YG2JnbBftIMne7lPO_F87vo2f4lUYfxWlAcUfV-Kg

Be patient with the sync as it does take a long time and will require that you leave it run, and let it take it's course.

#crysx
This is normal?

Yes.

False Positives due to the inbuilt miner, and getwork template (for SoloMining into wallet), as well as TOR not helping in that area also.

Don't forget to collect and add the nodes (addnode=) into the SweepstakeCoin.conf so that it can sync properly.

#crysx

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=sweepusr
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=17571
port=17570

Wallet offline(

Fill in the details of your post please so we can determine what is happening. Like what you have running at the same time (anitvirus especially as they block a LOT of wallets), malware scanners, etc.

#crysx
No antivirus software.
I just do not understand what needs to be done? Nowhere is this written. I have to change the file in the exe or add your own?

Well,

I am not personally too familiar with windows, as I don't use it, but the .conf should be in the 'roaming' folder located in the windows system not where the exe is.

Depending on which windows you use, this is probably located in the 'user' directory from the C:/ drive. I cannot locate anything at the moment, as I am going offline to sleep, but I am sure you can do a search of the SweepstakeCoin folder in Windows and locate where the wallet.dat file is. That is the directory that your conf file should reside.

#crysx

#crysx

No worries.

I'll answer here Smiley

#crysx
This is normal?

Yes.

#crysx

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=sweepusr
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=17571
port=17570

Wallet offline(

#crysx
No antivirus software.
legendary

#crysx

No worries.

I'll answer here Smiley

#crysx
This is normal?

Yes.

#crysx

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=sweepusr
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=17571
port=17570

Wallet offline(

#crysx

#crysx

No worries.

I'll answer here Smiley

#crysx
This is normal?

Yes.

#crysx

server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=sweepusr
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=17571
port=17570

Wallet offline(
legendary

#crysx

No worries.

I'll answer here Smiley

#crysx
This is normal?

Yes.

#crysx

#crysx

No worries.

I'll answer here Smiley

#crysx
This is normal?
legendary

#crysx

No worries.

I'll answer here Smiley

#crysx

#crysx
legendary

#crysx
legendary
What is going on with blockchain? I am now getting some error when trying to start my wallet:

Expression: pindex-> pprev || pindex-> GetBlockHash() ==
(!fTestNet ? hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet

Wallet then needs to be closed...Blockchain broken?

The BlockChain just doesn't 'break'.

What is happening your end? Which wallet are you using? Have you disabled Virus Checking Software (Assuming this is Windows - as Windows usually does this with Virus Scanners)?

I can go on with quite a few more questions, but information as to what is happening is required for any reasonable answer to your question.

#crysx

I am getting "Error loading blkindex.dat" but how this is possible when wallet has been working last half year with none issues and couple of days ago it started saying that error? And no virus checking software is not blocking it. I am using the wallet that I got from the previous ann.

Hi erbott1 ...

The previous wallet will still work as long as you have all the addnodes in the conf.

However, there must have been something that has changed recently to give you this error, as the the pool and many others are still running fine.

You could try deleting the blockchain and working files (all EXCEPT the SweepstakeCoin.conf and wallet.dat files - DO NOT delete those), but that will mean a full resync which can take a huge amount of time. If you are willing to do that, then ALWAYS backup the SweepstakeCoin.conf and wallet.dat files first before NAY deletion is done.

When it cannot load the blkindex.dat file, this means that it has been corrupted somehow, which also means it needs to be rebuilt. Probably best to start over with a new sync as stated above, and wait for the sync to finish. PLEASE be careful with deleting, as many have deleted their wallet.dat file in the process and have lost ALL their coins.

Let us know how you go.

#crysx

Thanks for response crysx. It was surprisingly indeed problem with blockchain and working files as you said. Can't figure out how that is possible but however I deleted those with leaving sweepstakecoin.conf and wallet.dat and wallet is now working. I just need to rebuild the whole blockchain and it takes time but the main thing is it is working again. Thanks Smiley

Glad that helped.

Sometimes these things happen on a local level, other times it is on a blockchain level like a fork for example. This time it was an easy fix.

Now all you need is to have the patience to leave the blockchain to sync locally. This WILL take a long time, though don't panic or restart the wallet if it looks like it is stuck on block 37275 as that is where it forked the first time and all the orphans exist. Just let it be and let it run it's course regardless of whether it looks like it is locked up on that block.

#crysx
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
What is going on with blockchain? I am now getting some error when trying to start my wallet:

What is happening your end? Which wallet are you using? Have you disabled Virus Checking Software (Assuming this is Windows - as Windows usually does this with Virus Scanners)?

I can go on with quite a few more questions, but information as to what is happening is required for any reasonable answer to your question.

#crysx

I am getting "Error loading blkindex.dat" but how this is possible when wallet has been working last half year with none issues and couple of days ago it started saying that error? And no virus checking software is not blocking it. I am using the wallet that I got from the previous ann.

Hi erbott1 ...

The previous wallet will still work as long as you have all the addnodes in the conf.

However, there must have been something that has changed recently to give you this error, as the the pool and many others are still running fine.

You could try deleting the blockchain and working files (all EXCEPT the SweepstakeCoin.conf and wallet.dat files - DO NOT delete those), but that will mean a full resync which can take a huge amount of time. If you are willing to do that, then ALWAYS backup the SweepstakeCoin.conf and wallet.dat files first before NAY deletion is done.

When it cannot load the blkindex.dat file, this means that it has been corrupted somehow, which also means it needs to be rebuilt. Probably best to start over with a new sync as stated above, and wait for the sync to finish. PLEASE be careful with deleting, as many have deleted their wallet.dat file in the process and have lost ALL their coins.

Let us know how you go.

#crysx

Thanks for response crysx. It was surprisingly indeed problem with blockchain and working files as you said. Can't figure out how that is possible but however I deleted those with leaving sweepstakecoin.conf and wallet.dat and wallet is now working. I just need to rebuild the whole blockchain and it takes time but the main thing is it is working again. Thanks Smiley
legendary

#crysx

Hi erbott1 ...

Let us know how you go.

#crysx
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

#crysx

legendary
any new exchange here, the oen listed is really bad

Currently NO.
We can try to vote for SWEEP on NovaExchange?

Anyone has any points to use?

We are working on a very different level.

Exchanges are NOT the priority right now, except for the purpose of getting trading restarted again.

I am not saying they are not important, what I am saying is that they are not a priority to push into and pay exorbitant fees to get integrated into one.

There are other ways to trade outside of exchanges, and they can be useful as long as you are very careful. We would even setup a small 'escrow level' thread where we would act as the escrow as long as it doesn't draw too much time off our development. If there is anything to be done that would allow a restart of the SWEEP wallet in Nova (or any other Exchange for that matter) we would do it, but not to the level where we are paying tens of thousands of dollars to get listed. That simply won't happen, not from CWI-Funds which is always used to expand and grow CWI itself. We cannot see a listing like that as growth in that way, especially when any of those exchanges can delist as quickly as they list, with or without a good reputation.

#crysx
any new exchange here, the oen listed is really bad

Currently NO.
We can try to vote for SWEEP on NovaExchange?

Anyone has any points to use?
Pages:
Jump to: