Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 16. (Read 51253 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
I not see any problem with sync.
One wallet on POS, second on pool and another one on explorer. All sync without problem.

Explorer end of sync, working now.
http://sweep.it-it.ru:3001/
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Much appreciated for the additional SWEEP Block Explorer, but that too is stuck now on a different block.

Not stuck, sync now...

Kool.

I believe TOR plays a major part in this issue.

We will need to fix this part of the sync soon.

#crysx
Chrys, I'm create block explorer for you.

У тебя тоже "зависло", поправь пожалуйста.

Протолкнул

Much appreciated for the additional SWEEP Block Explorer, but that too is stuck now on a different block.

Not stuck, sync now...
legendary
Hi All ...

I am back online and am juggling a number of things at once now. So please bear with me.

We will definitely look into Discord as it seems to be a positive for the majority (except corporate) users.

We will look into pushing the CWI-SeedNodes for SWEEP further forward, as I believe this may be one of the issues causing this block locking. TOR hides a HUGE amount of node addresses in the pool peers, so we cannot even provide a full peer list to you all, except for the ones that are currently available and circulating.

Seems the coming week means there is no sleep until a LOT of this is fixed :|

#crysx

Did Odin have time to sleep while slaying giants?  Grin

Of course not!

I am no Norse god though - just a human Tongue

#crysx
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Hi All ...

I am back online and am juggling a number of things at once now. So please bear with me.

We will definitely look into Discord as it seems to be a positive for the majority (except corporate) users.

We will look into pushing the CWI-SeedNodes for SWEEP further forward, as I believe this may be one of the issues causing this block locking. TOR hides a HUGE amount of node addresses in the pool peers, so we cannot even provide a full peer list to you all, except for the ones that are currently available and circulating.

#crysx

Did Odin have time to sleep while slaying giants?  Grin
legendary
Hi All ...

#crysx
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

У тебя тоже "зависло", поправь пожалуйста.

You can write you corporate domain in DNS for explorer.
Now it sync, I think tomorrow it will work.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
chrys, I like Discord very much and think it's one of the best platforms for this kind of things.
If you are looking for someone to moderate channels as helping hand I will gladly jump on this train.

I will wait in Slack PM, tell me when you will ready.
legendary
Yes, you can do for ALL our projects in the one place.
If you want I can help admin it.
And discord have great mobile version.
PM I'm help you.

OK - let's look at this then.

I need to go out now to purchase much more equipment for the new premises, but will be back in a few hours time. Maybe tomorrow (Adelaide - South Australia - Australia) a chat would suffice as discussion can be more indepth without all the run-around that is required right now.

Skype is the best place to get me - chrysophylax69

Thanks,

#crysx
Yes, you can do for ALL our projects in the one place.
If you want I can help admin it.
And discord have great mobile version.
PM I'm help you.
legendary
Crysx, can you create Discord channel? It's will be help for community and trading.
Slack channel not god for it.

We have been looking at an Official Discord group.

The issue with it is simply that it ALL works of WebSockets and our corporate proxy doesn't support WebSockets, so it is almost impossible for us to maintain it.

We are working something out with this problem, but I think that would be a good idea, as you and many others have asked for this. Next week is the slated time we are making for such things, and we will be sure to let you know whether we have overcome this problem.

Would you want to admin the channel while we work on other things? If so, how would that be done? I guess this is something that needs to be looked at and talked about. Like whether Discord has the same sort of channel basis as slack does for ALL our projects in the one place?

#crysx
Crysx, can you create Discord channel? It's will be help for community and trading.
Slack channel not god for it.
legendary
When SWEEP explorer will work?

Well ...

We have no control over either one, but we are working on a resolution with CryptoID, as it seems to be stuck on the forked block from back last year.

We are trying to do what we can to move the chain along short of copying the entire block chain acroos. We cannot seem to find why this particular service is refusing to find any of the full nodes, as all of CryptoID other chains of our coins are functioning well and moving as they should. It could be TOR doing this again, but we are not sure.

Will continue to work on it as best we can with CryptoID.

We have not been in touch with the owner of the volunteer BlockExplorer as yet, but that is on the todo list for this week. They have provided the BlockExplorer for SWEEP voluntarily, and have been great thus far. I am guessing their server is stuck, which is a simple restart of the daemon. Only a guess though as we don't know until we get in touch with them.

#crysx
When SWEEP explorer will work?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 I think this project is amazing hoping for more good news and updates from you guys! Wink
legendary
Explorer not working, pool toooooo much slowly.
But Chtyx buing videocard. It is REAL DEVELOPING.

You really want to go there with me mate?

Really? Think twice about that, then think again!

#crysx
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

Ok thanks to both.
But how to mine solo with gpu. Any tip to do it?

On Win OS your sweepstakecoin.conf should looks like:

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=sweepusr
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=YOUR_GPU_RIG_IP_ADDRESS
rpcport=17571
port=17570
addnode=dguzonnlb7jgt35q.onion:17570
addnode=ewqfpx7qbxeljrwa.onion:17570
addnode=kcqfrzn2hdxr2rtk.onion:17570
addnode=s4nuwh6kgyprmhpk.onion:17570
addnode=rsolorhuhosrmusw.onion:17570
addnode=5cqujo6bolh2w6xd.onion:17570
addnode=o23rypv3yhfkup6t.onion:17570
addnode=77xvo6dbycztctly.onion:17570
addnode=mmrffclikc4zvsjr.onion:17570
addnode=zjjqh7qqjveeyabd.onion:17570
addnode=3wfbcied3rvi7j57.onion:17570

and miner *.bat file  like this:

Code:
ccminer -a jackpot -o YOUR_WALLET_PC_IP_ADDRESS:17571 -u sweepusr -p x -d 0,1 -i 25

Also do not forget open corresponding TCP port on the Wallet PCin Win firewall
Pages:
Jump to: