Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 9. (Read 51196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
ALL stratum URL (with different ports depending on coin) should use this - stratum+tcp://ame-st01.chainworksindustries.com:/

So we have to signup again?  What about the unpaid earnings on previous accounts?

This is a new platform, and as such a new DataBase and new system. So yes, registration needs to be done once again on this platform.

Some of the old pools are still accessible via their direct links. For example - http://pool.chainsworksindustries.com/grn/ or http://pool.chainworksindustries.com/ozc/ - The list of pools that still are functioning on the old server will be listed in the Pyroxene thread shortly, with their links so that any coins you have left on the old pools can be withdrawn to another wallet before those pools are decommissioned and the wallets destroyed.

Unpaid earnings? The previous pool DB was corrupt beyond recognition AND beyond repair. So how could earnings be calculated correctly? If there are any unpaid earnings we can calculate, we will pay them out.

When the last scripts were run, apparently EVERYONE was owed MILLIONS of SWEEP to the accounts - yet only a few thousand sweep in the entirety of the wallet. I explained all this prior. The actual mining was minimal, but the corruption widespread, so the payment calcs were completely off. I can still go back into the DB and see what mining was done, but for a few thousand SWEEP in total, that is not worth the effort.

We have no issue reimbursing you what is actually owed (as the few thousand SWEEP are still in the old wallet), but there is no way that the corrupted payout figures will be paid, especially when they total MORE than the actual coin cap itself of ALL SWEEP. Corruption of that magnitude cannot be taken as a serious reimbursement in ANY setup. Send me your details and we will look into what you were mining and reimburse you what the estimated coins you had mined. Other than that, any other figure from the corrupt database is null and void.

This is one of the issues that have prompted us to setup and build a new platform for the new pool system to be working on - Pyroxene (theMINE) - so that in such a case as this if it ever occurred again, a roll back could be done on the DB and the coin loss would be very minimal. The CWI Pyroxene platform is by far the most robust platform we have built to date, and will continue to grow into the most stable we have ever had. This doesn't mean there will not be issues, but it means that issues can be rectified readily when they do occur.

Pyroxene - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-pyroxene-themine-cwi-mint-logos-3829887

I await your details so we can track your coins.

#crysx
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
ALL stratum URL (with different ports depending on coin) should use this - stratum+tcp://ame-st01.chainworksindustries.com:/

So we have to signup again?  What about the unpaid earnings on previous accounts?
legendary
### CWI PYROXENE (theMINE) - BERNCASH | SWEEPSTAKECOIN

Hi All ...

Pool update here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37902667

#crysx

hi crysx,
how do we connect to the new pool? I cannot connect to stratum using info from http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/sweep/index.php?page=gettingstarted

-o stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:7003 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

My apologies for that ...

The DNS settings were supposed to be setup under just 'stratum' but since the old URL haven't been migrated yet, the direct url needs to be used. This will be rectified in the next couple of days. The MPOS source actually requires to be updated and will be when we can clarify our own setup page for the 'getting started' page.

It will be updated also in the new CWI platform thread - Pyroxene (theMINE) as well located here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/a-chainworks-industries-cwi-project-pyroxene-themine-cwi-mint-logos-3829887

Thanks for notifying us of this.

#crysx
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba

Hi All ...

#crysx

hi crysx,
how do we connect to the new pool? I cannot connect to stratum using info from http://ame-po01.chainworksindustries.com/sweep/index.php?page=gettingstarted

-o stratum+tcp://stratum.chainworksindustries.com:7003 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
legendary

Hi All ...

#crysx
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---
Stop feeding the bots ffs.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Are there so many robots posted here? What software are they installed? How much is the price of ChainWorks now?

What do you mean by this "Price of the ChainWorks" Huh

Activity: 336
Are there so many robots posted here? What software are they installed? How much is the price of ChainWorks now?
legendary
Any news about development SWEEP? Plan to go to trade? Web site?

Not yet DiMMkA ...

In two weeks time, we will get started on OZC, then after that, INFX. Only then will we look at SWEEP and DRZ at the same time, as they will be very similar in what they do as far as the code is concerned.

In fact, we have discussed having ALL of the coins being done a similar way, but for different markets. So eventually they can all be used in the same EcoSystem. A great deal happening in the backend, and I will have a full update post on the CWI-Thread soon with it all.

Just need the time, and the help to get it all posted.

#crysx
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Any news about development SWEEP? Plan to go to trade? Web site?
legendary
Hi

I'm selling 2,800.000 sweep, pm me offers, i only accept escrow, or you go first

Thanks

We have a buyer for 1sat if you interested.

#crysx

Thanks for the offer, im looking to sell at least 2 SAT each

No worries ...

This community member got in touch with me a while back and was looking to buy at that price, though I doubt he will buy higher than that.

He watches this thread and slack also, so maybe join the CWI-Slack and place a post for the sale in the SWEEP channel there. You might get some luck there also.

#crysx
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi

I'm selling 2,800.000 sweep, pm me offers, i only accept escrow, or you go first

Thanks

#crysx

Thanks for the offer, im looking to sell at least 2 SAT each
legendary
Hi

Thanks

#crysx
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi

Thanks
Activity: 204
Did you check the log file?
Look for error code associated with failed transaction in that log file
We need little more information than only this picture.

I can only guess that If you have unlocked wallet for staking and it works >(you are receiving stake rewards) then probably is not problem related to network but for your local wallet.

It was some weird error involving coin control.  I'm guessing maybe the resulting block size was too big to process so it would work with only a few selected instead of all.

BTW, you were correct about the previous issue.  I turned SyncToy off from backing up the Sweepstake wallet and the database corruption no longer happens.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
so where i can mine sweep?masterhash can't see my blocks while miner says that i found 15 for 10 minutes.

Hi lyolyalya ...

We can see there is an issue in the backend of the PPLNS side of the pool.

We are looking into it, and hope to have the issue resolved as soon as we can.

#crysx
ok.and you should have blockchain archive or something.wanted to solo mine, but my wallet is syncing 3 days already and there is still over 200000 blocks to sync...very long procedure...
legendary
so where i can mine sweep?masterhash can't see my blocks while miner says that i found 15 for 10 minutes.

Hi lyolyalya ...

We can see there is an issue in the backend of the PPLNS side of the pool.

We are looking into it, and hope to have the issue resolved as soon as we can.

#crysx
legendary
All working as it should, I don't see any problem on the network or deviations on staking numbers.

Did you check the log file?
Look for error code associated with failed transaction in that log file
We need little more information than only this picture.

I can only guess that If you have unlocked wallet for staking and it works >(you are receiving stake rewards) then probably is not problem related to network but for your local wallet.

This situation can happen when you have MANY transactions in the wallet and you try and move them all in one larger transaction.

There are two ways around this.

1 - Transfer smaller amounts so that the wallet can handle the smaller number of transactions it needs to retrieve from the wallet.
2 - Amalgamate all the transactions into one inside the wallet itself, by sending multiple transactions (each send getting bigger) to your wallet address, so that all the coins are found in the same block when you do the larger transfer of coins.

I will be back in the office in a short while, to catch up on what has been missed. We have been working in the background, and have been acheiving great strides in progress. Not just for the infrastructure, but also the setup, which is the lead into the next step of our CWI-EcoSystem, which SWEEP is obviously part thereof.

#crysx
legendary
All working as it should, I don't see any problem on the network or deviations on staking numbers.

I deleted the post that you have responded to.

We don't need any crap like that being posted here mate. Especially false posts.

Thanks for supporting,

#crysx
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: