Pages:
Author

Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - SweepStakeCoin | Fast Fun Secure - page 26. (Read 51253 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Mined in the start but had so much trouble to mine.

Any updated guide on how to mine? Link to latest wallets etc?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?

Oh gawd.

Not everything is about ethereum blockchain.

hehehe ...

The coins/tokens you refer to that is SWEEP can be purchased off the only exchange that is holding them currently (https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SWEEP.htm), but you need to be aware that they have a 9Decimal place system so what might show as 16sat is actually 1.6sat. Just be careful.

Or you can make offers here, or in PM, as we have still a huge amount of the premine left (only three more of the dev team to be paid out), that we are considering selling off in a sort of PCO (Post Coin Offering - Yup, I just made it up) as it were.

Best way would be via the exchange - but possibly some of the whales that have accumulated a huge amount may consider selling some of their savings.

No harm in asking by putting it out there - and letting people know how much you are after.

#crysx

instead of all of it in a PCO how about giving a little away to us long term holders and dreamers.. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
@chrysophylax are you in contact with nova ?
Wallet status went from "restarting" to "unknow error"
Do you know what happens ?
Have some sweep there, I would like to withdraw before nova closes eheh
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I have been liking this coin from the beginning and still liking. I think this coin have also great devs, including crysx. They want to go steady and slow way and it is a good way to go. Not the ragdoll way. Cheers! Don't take it too serious and it will be ok.

Technically I am supporting by running a node and mining some here and there.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Oh gawd.

hehehe ...

The coins/tokens you refer to that is SWEEP can be purchased off the only exchange that is holding them currently (https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SWEEP.htm), but you need to be aware that they have a 9Decimal place system so what might show as 16sat is actually 1.6sat. Just be careful.

Or you can make offers here, or in PM, as we have still a huge amount of the premine left (only three more of the dev team to be paid out), that we are considering selling off in a sort of PCO (Post Coin Offering - Yup, I just made it up) as it were.

Best way would be via the exchange - but possibly some of the whales that have accumulated a huge amount may consider selling some of their savings.

No harm in asking by putting it out there - and letting people know how much you are after.

#crysx
Activity: 599
Merit: 273
---

Oh gawd.

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I have being holding Sweep since the beginning and I will continue holding it
---
In my opinion, the big block is just fool's gold. It's attractive only if you plan to dump the coin as soon as you get (now) 7 or so millions of sweep. The way I see it, it's not helping keeping the price stable. Whoever wants to invest in this coin just don't want to see it falling into an abyss because someone got the big stake.
And besides as I said the only attractiveness I see, is the fact you can dig the big stake and then forget about the coin.
I don't think the Jackpot coin is still alive.

This was the major thing for SWEEP.

We agree that there needs to be a little more than just a sweepstake as a feature for the coin itself. Though that has been discussed, it hasn't been discussed at length.

#crysx

It needs to be a purpose. Even gambling is not enough. If the coin worths nothing it's like using Monopoly's cash (boardgame).
legendary
So if you want to mine at the CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin for the time being, you can share in the blocks rather than try and solomine.
#crysx
I will join pool then to help it find more blocks and be more stable rather than solomining.

Kool.

See you on there Smiley

I'm off to sleep in a few minutes, my work is finished for the morning. almost 0430 Thursday morning here.

Nite All.

#crysx
legendary
In my opinion, the big block is just fool's gold. It's attractive only if you plan to dump the coin as soon as you get (now) 7 or so millions of sweep. The way I see it, it's not helping keeping the price stable. Whoever wants to invest in this coin just don't want to see it falling into an abyss because someone got the big stake.
And besides as I said the only attractiveness I see, is the fact you can dig the big stake and then forget about the coin.
The problem is that now with 7 GPUs I mine ~15-20% of net hashrate. That means that there are no more than 10 people mining it at all.
It's some kind of sweepstake lovers club. Grin
The coin will just die without some marketing or renewal. It's sad.

All good things take time.

Don't think we are running out of time, because we aren't. We have much time to get things stable and running, as well as developed and marketed.

This means two things here.

1 - we will continue to work on the coin.
2 - we will do what is necessary to make it work, and work well.

#crysx
legendary

Yup. It would.

Especially at the point where it has to download all the orphan blocks at 37257, where it looks like it is just frozen for minute to hours.

#crysx

By the way, what else could the integration of TOR do with this coin?
It updates the blockchain via TOR, ok, but I don't think the CIA is looking for you sweepstake wallet, and you can exchange messages through TOR which is another less than useful thing. Anything else?

Nothing much.

Which is why we have stripped it from the code, but cannot support it this very minute. So we need to maintain using the TOR enabled wallet for the time being.

#crysx
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
mine safe o/
So if you want to mine at the CWI-Pool SweepStakeCoin for the time being, you can share in the blocks rather than try and solomine.
#crysx
I will join pool then to help it find more blocks and be more stable rather than solomining.
legendary
I always wondered why the big prize has been thrown there (and TOR... ? What's good for? In practice I mean...). There are already GOZZILLIONS of this sweepstakecoins, even if the big stake is working and you can get 10 millions sweep, it's not helping the final price vs. bitcoin. It's just pushing toward the value of a cryptopenny. Or even less, like a decimal of satoshi.
2Bl coins is not too much. There are a lot of coins that has 10+ times more. Verge for example, but it still cost 100+satoshi and not 1 as SWEEP. And also thousands BTC of daytrade.
The SweepStake feature is just one thing that makes this coin different and could make it attractive to people - there are a lot of people who play lotteries. But we have what we have.
Actually I don't know what's the problem with TOR. SWEEP wallet works perfectly. It is one of the most stable that I have. For example one of the worst is TZC wallet that crashes blockchain file(or index) each time after improper reboot and doesn't recover it. I always need to delete all files and to sync it again.
Another bad example is Smart wallet - you'll need a lot of time to force to sync it.

I don't know what can bring sweep to life.

Anyone know why there is a difference in hashrate reported by miner when miming to pool vs solo?
My 1060 makes stable 21.3Mh/s to pool. But the same cards show only ~18-19 when mining on local wallet and they greatly fluctuates from 14 to 20.

This was the major thing for SWEEP.

We agree that there needs to be a little more than just a sweepstake as a feature for the coin itself. Though that has been discussed, it hasn't been discussed at length.

#crysx
legendary
That all aside and back to SWEEP, we are considering shifting it's focus off the sweep and onto another niche. Will see how that goes. If you have a concern about that, or have a suggestion, please voice it. If it is unfounded drivel, it will be deleted. I shall be more vigilant with such things in future.
#crysx
In my humble opinion jackpot feature is one that make this coin different from others. There are a lot of gamblers, actually most of miners could be called "gamblers" at some degree. Anyway it is something different from airdrops and masternodes that are popular today. Why not to realize it and advertize - it will attract people i think.

Talking about marketcap. Coin should suggest something to be adopted and used by masses. There are thousands of coins and 99% of them do nothing - just blowing the bubble.
Speed, security, anonymity, liquidity and real life payments are required. If the coin has it all - then it is a matter of marketing, awareness and time. Some features increase this awareness - jackpot should be one of them.

P.S. What about the difference in hashrate? Any thoughts.

Agreed on many points there.

The issue is jackpot/sweepstake dont seem to be working as they should be in the current incarnation of the coin code. These issues need to be fixed and fully functional before any sort of marketing is involved.

Though you are indeed correct with the fact that MANY people out there are gamblers of sorts. Including most of us here. This actually a point raised with us a while back, with respect to changing the sweepstake itself to something a little more lucrative, though it hasn't been followed through as yet. It will be discussed much further when the time for SWEEP development comes.

#crysx
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
The problem is that now with 7 GPUs I mine ~15-20% of net hashrate. That means that there are no more than 10 people mining it at all.
It's some kind of sweepstake lovers club. Grin
The coin will just die without some marketing or renewal. It's sad.
---

Yup. It would.

Especially at the point where it has to download all the orphan blocks at 37257, where it looks like it is just frozen for minute to hours.

#crysx

By the way, what else could the integration of TOR do with this coin?
It updates the blockchain via TOR, ok, but I don't think the CIA is looking for you sweepstake wallet, and you can exchange messages through TOR which is another less than useful thing. Anything else?
---
I always wondered why the big prize has been thrown there (and TOR... ? What's good for? In practice I mean...). There are already GOZZILLIONS of this sweepstakecoins, even if the big stake is working and you can get 10 millions sweep, it's not helping the final price vs. bitcoin. It's just pushing toward the value of a cryptopenny. Or even less, like a decimal of satoshi.
2Bl coins is not too much. There are a lot of coins that has 10+ times more. Verge for example, but it still cost 100+satoshi and not 1 as SWEEP. And also thousands BTC of daytrade.
The SweepStake feature is just one thing that makes this coin different and could make it attractive to people - there are a lot of people who play lotteries. But we have what we have.
Actually I don't know what's the problem with TOR. SWEEP wallet works perfectly. It is one of the most stable that I have. For example one of the worst is TZC wallet that crashes blockchain file(or index) each time after improper reboot and doesn't recover it. I always need to delete all files and to sync it again.
Another bad example is Smart wallet - you'll need a lot of time to force to sync it.

I don't know what can bring sweep to life.

Anyone know why there is a difference in hashrate reported by miner when miming to pool vs solo?
My 1060 makes stable 21.3Mh/s to pool. But the same cards show only ~18-19 when mining on local wallet and they greatly fluctuates from 14 to 20.

Activity: 728
Merit: 106
That all aside and back to SWEEP, we are considering shifting it's focus off the sweep and onto another niche. Will see how that goes. If you have a concern about that, or have a suggestion, please voice it. If it is unfounded drivel, it will be deleted. I shall be more vigilant with such things in future.
#crysx
In my humble opinion jackpot feature is one that make this coin different from others. There are a lot of gamblers, actually most of miners could be called "gamblers" at some degree. Anyway it is something different from airdrops and masternodes that are popular today. Why not to realize it and advertize - it will attract people i think.

Talking about marketcap. Coin should suggest something to be adopted and used by masses. There are thousands of coins and 99% of them do nothing - just blowing the bubble.
Speed, security, anonymity, liquidity and real life payments are required. If the coin has it all - then it is a matter of marketing, awareness and time. Some features increase this awareness - jackpot should be one of them.

P.S. What about the difference in hashrate? Any thoughts.
legendary
Forking?

Not that I can see.

We are testing the new kernels for JHA that will be present in the new CWIgm release. They are running fine and stable, and we will be removing the test mine soon.

#crysx

No I mean I was used to get every block I've found, some months ago, but back then the nethash was a third that it is today. That's why I thought there was a problem with the chain.
From your words I think I to understand the problem is within TOR (or slowness in general updating the current block).

Oh OK.

Well - TOR is slower than using just IPv4, rather than 'slow'. Sync will still be going, but the way it is syncing via TOR is a painful one.

We will have to stick with TOR for the time being until we can configure the code and support nodes for the IPv4 (TOR free) code.

We will concern ourselves with that after we solidify our infrastructure and migration of the CWI-SeedNodes and CWI-Pool system first.

#crysx

It took a crapload of time synching the wallet starting from 400k blocks away.

Yup. It would.

#crysx
---
Forking?

Not that I can see.

We are testing the new kernels for JHA that will be present in the new CWIgm release. They are running fine and stable, and we will be removing the test mine soon.

#crysx

No I mean I was used to get every block I've found, some months ago, but back then the nethash was a third that it is today. That's why I thought there was a problem with the chain.
From your words I think I to understand the problem is within TOR (or slowness in general updating the current block).

Oh OK.

Well - TOR is slower than using just IPv4, rather than 'slow'. Sync will still be going, but the way it is syncing via TOR is a painful one.

We will have to stick with TOR for the time being until we can configure the code and support nodes for the IPv4 (TOR free) code.

We will concern ourselves with that after we solidify our infrastructure and migration of the CWI-SeedNodes and CWI-Pool system first.

#crysx

It took a crapload of time synching the wallet starting from 400k blocks away.
Pages:
Jump to: