Pages:
Author

Topic: A chance for Bitcoin to rise! - page 6. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
March 01, 2019, 01:04:28 AM
For the past months I’m too depressed about my losses since I came in this market unprepared. I try not to be active but the market looks inviting me again to be more responsible for what I’ve done and to do better this time.

Bitcoin started to pump slowly, though its not enough to get back my losses but I think there’s a reason why I should stay. I know I’m not the only one here who lose money but still trying to do their best to have some profit. Thank you to this forum, i was able to rise again and this time I will believe more on the future of bitcoin! Continue to hold!

Edit: I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling, I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me. Thanks to those who help me to survive on this one.

You only lose when/if you sell, don't forget that.  If you don't depend on these money on you day by day life, then there is no reason to sell in loss. Just be patient and wait for market trend to reverse.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
February 28, 2019, 10:57:55 PM
Hello everyone, what are the forecasts for Bitcoin now, is it worth investing money in it now? Huh Huh Huh
based on my observations about the growth in the price of bitcoins that always go up after a decline, so my advice is worth investing now and wait for prices to rise and sell. Bitcoin is also a good coin. It will be more for you to start investing in Bitcoin.  Smiley Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 09:34:35 PM
Right now, and this year I am grateful that I am still here today, so I will not miss the opportunity given me some years. I'm still here to have a change for furture, and I'm sure that bitcoin will change for the new future that awaits us, and hopefully it will raise again with good profits.
Activity: 364
February 28, 2019, 07:04:44 PM
I am really sure that bitcoin will certainly rise again though its being faced with some challenges lately. Things will get better. We just need to be calm and hold our coins for sometime.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 28, 2019, 05:49:59 PM
I am sure that bitcoin will certainly rise again. but sometime happened. but most importantly we are sure that we can calm our hearts to continue bitcoin. the problem is that the future of bitcoin is still long and not easily destroyed.
Activity: 266
February 28, 2019, 05:30:16 PM
Sure there is a high possibility that bitcoin is going to rise and hey don't be emotional when it comes to trading or investment into cryptocurrencies. Invest at this bear market and stand the chance to earn some profit when the crypto market rises.
Activity: 238
February 28, 2019, 12:11:44 PM
Hello everyone, what are the forecasts for Bitcoin now, is it worth investing money in it now? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
February 28, 2019, 12:04:44 PM
Keep hold your asset because bitcoin and altcoin will have higher price later, always keep save your balance on your wallet and never for selling at lower price because its really bad moment to sell your asset at lower price.

Thats right people should have patience until the market gears up, I can understand that a lot of them are desperately looking for a bull run but situations seems to be very tough according to the recent market status. Its better to hold our asset and wait patiently until it turns green.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
February 28, 2019, 12:00:24 PM
Most of people have some bigger and smaller loses but for sure price of bitcoin will rise
it is just matter of time
At any moment we can have news that Bakkt proposal appear on CFDC page for comments
we have Bakkt launch one month after that
I guess we will have Fidelity launch in March
Fidelity doesn't need any approval
Yet another trading giant want to offer bitcoin investment It is Deutsche Börse second biggest German stock market owned by NYSE
I will not say about ETF and of course bitcoin halving is in fact not so much long time from now
I think also that bottom was at 3100$  and worst is behind us
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
February 28, 2019, 11:55:50 AM
Do not hesitate to speed up the bitcoin price because it's not just a matter of time, maybe if I ask, I'm afraid that no bitcoin's previous price will go back to so high because there's so much loss and bitcoin trust so the others will not be able to turn on bitcoins because they know they're just losing money when they invest. But if the bitcoin increases so much then that, but it's impossible because bitcoin thieves are still more and more so it may not be as good as ever.

No one can what will be the future price, in every field their are thieves but it dont mean that their wont be progress. when last time bitcoin rose to 1200+ $ price and then went down to single digit price that time also everyone thought that it wont go up high but see after some years it went 5 digit price high, so nothing is impossible only thing is you should have faith and invest in low and take profit in high.
Activity: 788
Merit: 273
February 28, 2019, 11:47:34 AM
Do not hesitate to speed up the bitcoin price because it's not just a matter of time, maybe if I ask, I'm afraid that no bitcoin's previous price will go back to so high because there's so much loss and bitcoin trust so the others will not be able to turn on bitcoins because they know they're just losing money when they invest. But if the bitcoin increases so much then that, but it's impossible because bitcoin thieves are still more and more so it may not be as good as ever.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
February 28, 2019, 08:32:54 AM
For the past months I’m too depressed about my losses since I came in this market unprepared. I try not to be active but the market looks inviting me again to be more responsible for what I’ve done and to do better this time.

Bitcoin started to pump slowly, though its not enough to get back my losses but I think there’s a reason why I should stay. I know I’m not the only one here who lose money but still trying to do their best to have some profit. Thank you to this forum, i was able to rise again and this time I will believe more on the future of bitcoin! Continue to hold!

Edit: I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling, I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me. Thanks to those who help me to survive on this one.
I am glad that the market is going well, instead of dropping like before. I didn't have any losses because I sold them at the peak, but I started hodl some altcoin, so I hope this will be the start of great things.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
February 28, 2019, 08:29:08 AM
In my opinion, you made the right decision to stay here. We are here because we have confidence, that this big wave will end soon. There is little patience that we need to get through this
Activity: 490
February 28, 2019, 08:12:53 AM
Yes I think this is not the time for us to lose hope, bitcoin still have a chance to rise again eventhough no one know when the time Will come. But when people try to survive in this condition and not sell their bitcoin, its enough to make bitcoin survive and rise again in the future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
February 28, 2019, 05:36:34 AM
Its really good that you are still here after losing your money as many will leave and start making wrong assumptions about this crypto market without any knowledge but there is always profit associated with risk if you have invested in the right project.Yes the market seems to be in good condition with graphs turning green from red once again but it's not sure whether it's the real pump or just a normal rise eventually being followed by price dips. Everything is possible in this volatile market.Stay calm and positive.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
February 28, 2019, 01:56:22 AM
The price of bitcoin has already appreciated many times in the previous week but only to consolidate later. There is still no clear sign if the leading cryptocurrency will have a strong rally or mini bullrun in the coming days. But compared to last year, the crypto market is more positive this time and there is a frequent appreciation in the prices of different coins and some of them are having their first all-time high.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
February 28, 2019, 01:03:53 AM
I also think that it would start to raise again soon since it has been down for so long,
So for now just relax and take some crypto while it is low because we might miss this chance in the future ,
Who knows maybe if it pumps up again it wouldn't go back on 4 digit mark.
Activity: 334
Merit: 15
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
February 27, 2019, 11:42:10 PM

Yes actually the market is pump slowly. Anyway, if you look at wider time frame then you can understand why bitcoin is still profitable investment, it price is very cheap at the beginning but now it is worthy asset. The adoption is still growing so the price will rise naturaly.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
February 27, 2019, 10:28:34 PM
Keep hold your asset because bitcoin and altcoin will have higher price later, always keep save your balance on your wallet and never for selling at lower price because its really bad moment to sell your asset at lower price.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 27, 2019, 09:28:48 PM

Well it's a lesson to learn because we all how risky is the crypto it's important that we are prepared here. Emotion, financial and lot of knowledge about crypto. But still its gladly that you are here and still stand for the better.
Pages:
Jump to: