Pages:
Author

Topic: A chance for Bitcoin to rise! - page 9. (Read 2079 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
February 25, 2019, 07:18:51 PM
There are chances for a huge hike in few months. Current market strength is so big and if the governent changes, yes we are going to see good spike. Hope lots of chances to it. Every government is so concious that of bitcoin comes into their market their currency value would fall down. So need govt support for crypto's growth. Lets see.
Government supports are very important and it could help for the people to give trust for crypto. If they'll never found it, they still be in doubts putting up their money into investing crypto. But for now, many countries have lifted their banned against crypto and they accept as they know that it could help to their countrymen.
The government support will definitely boost people thirst for Bitcoin because the negative messages said about Bitcoin will be cripple then.
Hannahan, the drive force behind the current strength poses by the demand in crypto market was the  upcoming ETH forks. Mind you, the bearish market is yet to over.
Activity: 392
Merit: 48
February 25, 2019, 07:13:45 PM
There are chances for a huge hike in few months. Current market strength is so big and if the governent changes, yes we are going to see good spike. Hope lots of chances to it. Every government is so concious that of bitcoin comes into their market their currency value would fall down. So need govt support for crypto's growth. Lets see.
Government supports are very important and it could help for the people to give trust for crypto. If they'll never found it, they still be in doubts putting up their money into investing crypto. But for now, many countries have lifted their banned against crypto and they accept as they know that it could help to their countrymen.
I hope China will become more crypto friendly, it's one of the big growing countries but unfortunately the government is very strict and sceptical about Bitcoin. If China will become Bitcoin friendly, the economics and people can profit from it.
It's at least being exciting times for Bitcoin if they do it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
February 25, 2019, 06:54:24 PM
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 25, 2019, 06:24:42 PM
There is no doubt to the fact that most people incurred losses on their investment during the crash in price. It can also be said that these individuals have not recovered their losses. Now that the price is gradually coming back up, is a good sign for better days.

Yes, there's already a sign for a good market to come for better days. The losses isn't a big loss a actually, lets just consider it as a challenge for all of us who wanted to take risk in order to see price became much profitable. Moreover, it needs a lot of patience in order to aquire more gains in the future. Everyday is always capable of an increasing price, just learn how to calm ourselves so that we can achieve the best decisions to choose.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
February 25, 2019, 04:37:50 PM
It very great to see you are still around because most of those who invested in bitcoin when the price was high up to $19000 and waited till 2018 to make profits but the year was one of the worst year for bitcoin because the price dropped from almost below $3000 dollars and is not able to recover since then are depressed.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 04:34:28 PM
though your courage is commendable, but this isn't yet the right time to celebrate bitcoin victory, for bitcoin is yet to break even, on a personal note, i think there seems to be a resistance holding bitcoin down at 4k and below, we will begin to merriment and celebrate when bitcoin is able to break the 4k jinx and surface to 5k and beyond.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 25, 2019, 04:09:26 PM
There is no doubt to the fact that most people incurred losses on their investment during the crash in price. It can also be said that these individuals have not recovered their losses. Now that the price is gradually coming back up, is a good sign for better days.

I think that people should learn how to control their emotions.
You don't loose anything here unless you sell for lower price.
People shouldn't panic when btc price drop but should control their feelings and just hold.
I personally think that btc just started to grow again and that soon we will see more great news here like announcement from SEC.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
February 25, 2019, 04:06:31 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 102
February 25, 2019, 04:04:00 PM
Activity: 139
February 25, 2019, 03:59:54 PM
I think we are very near to it. Wait for sec announcement and Nasadq. It will take BTC to a new height.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
February 25, 2019, 03:27:00 PM
For me, REGULATION is one of the best thing to happen in BITCOIN.
This will open many doors from different countries and their local merchants.
Once the coins is regulated there will be more demands coming.
Regulation is one of the features that makes government From different countries want to ban bitcoin
And also lack of regulation is one feature that stands bitcoin out from the rest
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
February 25, 2019, 02:25:09 PM
Most of us that trade find ourself in the same situation. I trade and sometime I do gambling but I have recently channel my investment into trading alone. What I have realized about the cryptocurrency is that you need to be very strong and always learn from your past mistakes. Especially when you are trading because that is the only way you can improve on your success rate. Thinking about your lost will not bring back the money but depression which might make your health deteriorate so my advice for you is that let the past be and focus on the future. Alot of us believe in crypto and that is the reason we are still here today
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2019, 01:20:09 PM
For me, REGULATION is one of the best thing to happen in BITCOIN.
This will open many doors from different countries and their local merchants.
Once the coins is regulated there will be more demands coming.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106
February 25, 2019, 12:52:40 PM
Try and try until you success, Do not despair because it's just a test to make our belief in bitcoin stronger. The price has dropped many times and of course it has increased again. Just the need patience and timing. Surely our loses recorver again and it is possible that our profit will be double
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
February 25, 2019, 12:37:51 PM
For the past months I’m too depressed about my losses since I came in this market unprepared. I try not to be active but the market looks inviting me again to be more responsible for what I’ve done and to do better this time.

Bitcoin started to pump slowly, though its not enough to get back my losses but I think there’s a reason why I should stay. I know I’m not the only one here who lose money but still trying to do their best to have some profit. Thank you to this forum, i was able to rise again and this time I will believe more on the future of bitcoin! Continue to hold!

Edit: I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling, I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me. Thanks to those who help me to survive on this one.

Dont worry we all make loses to learn!!!! have you heard about Blockstamp?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 25, 2019, 12:29:58 PM
It will recuperate mate it is pleasant to exchange when the cost is bullish so you can return any longer. The sum you misfortune is additionally enormous for me I surmise we have a similar range however I don't misfortune that sum in exchanging since I like to hold at awful occasions.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
February 25, 2019, 12:22:15 PM
There will be a big recover in the market if the ETF will be approve.
Regulation is one big factor for many countries to open it to there people.
Once that happen, demands will be big again and people will start getting the bitcoin which will get the market much healthy!
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
February 25, 2019, 12:11:36 PM
For the past months I’m too depressed about my losses since I came in this market unprepared. I try not to be active but the market looks inviting me again to be more responsible for what I’ve done and to do better this time.

Bitcoin started to pump slowly, though its not enough to get back my losses but I think there’s a reason why I should stay. I know I’m not the only one here who lose money but still trying to do their best to have some profit. Thank you to this forum, i was able to rise again and this time I will believe more on the future of bitcoin! Continue to hold!

Edit: I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling, I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me. Thanks to those who help me to survive on this one.
We should not be excited too much because the data are still not enough for us to conclude that the bull run will happen in this month. We will not be satisfied if we did not meet our expectations. We should just be calm and patience to wait what will happen to the market.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759
February 25, 2019, 11:20:23 AM
Almost everyone who trades experiences things like you, immersed capital, say when the price of Bitcoin rises in 2017, and continues to decline until now, but is sure that this will pass and bitcoin will experience price increases again, which is important, patient, and still focusfor the purpose of your investment, this will all improve.
Activity: 158
February 25, 2019, 11:01:20 AM
Bitcoin will rise again but we don't know if when. Lucky those who still believe in bitcoin and keep trying to gain profit in crypto industry, I still believed that bitcoin will have a bull run again and I assume that this year it would be the another best year for crypto industry.
Pages:
Jump to: