Pages:
Author

Topic: A chance for Bitcoin to rise! - page 8. (Read 2079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
February 26, 2019, 05:01:51 PM
hehe stop trading if you dont wanna risk your money.
I would recommend you Bitcoin lending . Its very low risks you can lend on bitfinex and some other exchangers,

regards
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
February 26, 2019, 04:13:43 PM
For the past months I’m too depressed about my losses since I came in this market unprepared. I try not to be active but the market looks inviting me again to be more responsible for what I’ve done and to do better this time.

Bitcoin started to pump slowly, though its not enough to get back my losses but I think there’s a reason why I should stay. I know I’m not the only one here who lose money but still trying to do their best to have some profit. Thank you to this forum, i was able to rise again and this time I will believe more on the future of bitcoin! Continue to hold!

Edit: I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling, I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me. Thanks to those who help me to survive on this one.

You are not the only one that lost a lot of money during the long bearish market. However, instead of taking wrong decisions and panic sell it's way better to keep your mind busy with other activities and come back to check your wallets in 1-2 years. You might have a great surprise to return back when bulls came back Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
February 26, 2019, 03:28:49 PM
Bitcoin has been struggling since 2018, and this situation does not seem to end soon. However, many experts, investors and analysts predict a bright future for Bitcoin. Before the price of Bitcoin soars, the current price may be the last chance for potential investors.
I also can see that price of bitcoin has started to rise again because entire crypto currency system has been made on round circle which repeats every time as if today price is low and it is available in market at cheap price to buy so it is surely there after some time at high price and then it will be able to sell so it is normal process no need to be worry about it at all, better if we keep holding with patience and wait bull is on the way.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
February 26, 2019, 01:56:38 PM
I think that all the trust is not fully owned by all the investors now, the evidence of panic is still visible in all markets when bitcoin starts to decline, I think bitcoin will drop back
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 10:14:37 AM
I think bitcoin always gets the chance to go up, but it can't be regulated and predicted when bitcoin can rise again, we just wait for the coin to return to normal price or even higher.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 26, 2019, 08:47:25 AM
Bitcoin has been struggling since 2018, and this situation does not seem to end soon. However, many experts, investors and analysts predict a bright future for Bitcoin. Before the price of Bitcoin soars, the current price may be the last chance for potential investors.
After the excitement, the price goes back to a normal level and its really sad because people are panicking again. Right now, consider this one as a chance for every small investors to own more bitcoin because its cheap, so many predictions that can inspire us, motivate yourself to keep on holding.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 26, 2019, 08:45:22 AM
Why does everyone say that the increase in bitcoin is based on trading activities, even though many of the traders kill each other. When bitcoin goes down, everyone panics will lose their money. If the whole person thinks the same it will result in a massive market decline. Maybe when this is the best time to buy, I see a potential long-term increase.

It is a psychologically effect. It can't be controlled or regulated, it is what it is. Speculation grows, and many strategies are used to keep people, say that is one of the strategies in existing.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 26, 2019, 08:34:53 AM
For the past months I’m too depressed about my losses since I came in this market unprepared. I try not to be active but the market looks inviting me again to be more responsible for what I’ve done and to do better this time.

Bitcoin started to pump slowly, though its not enough to get back my losses but I think there’s a reason why I should stay. I know I’m not the only one here who lose money but still trying to do their best to have some profit. Thank you to this forum, i was able to rise again and this time I will believe more on the future of bitcoin! Continue to hold!

Edit: I lose almost $2000 before both in trading and in gambling, I know its quiet small for you but that’s a lot of money for me. Thanks to those who help me to survive on this one.

You mean the market was really tempting? I think I feel you, because that's a normal feelings of an individuals who have goals in Bitcoin world.
The market at the present time now was showing a good performance so far. If you are going to check and observe the price of bitcoin it got increased though its not enough to say its the beginning of bull, I think now. Due to bitcoin was also a volatility in terms of its value.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
February 26, 2019, 04:56:08 AM
Why does everyone say that the increase in bitcoin is based on trading activities, even though many of the traders kill each other. When bitcoin goes down, everyone panics will lose their money. If the whole person thinks the same it will result in a massive market decline. Maybe when this is the best time to buy, I see a potential long-term increase.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
February 26, 2019, 03:44:27 AM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
February 26, 2019, 02:45:34 AM
Bitcoin will always have the opportunity to rise all depending on the trader or those who have the bitcoin how strong it is to hold it, because the movement of bitcoin depends on traders and bitcoin owners to manage it wisely.
do not panic and emotion when bitcoin goes down or rises a little because it will encourage you to sell before going up high and eventually come back down, and many other problems why bitcoin goes up and down again but i rather describe small things without realizing things like that affect market movements or bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
February 26, 2019, 01:37:27 AM

Majority of the people are in this market for gain but one thing they need to understand that bitcoin is not just about profit or loss, there was a revolutionary idea behind this invention. Stay strong and learn more about this future money system in order to avoid loss in future.
You never lose, you always learn, and this is the best learning phase for you and all other beginners.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Evengelist
February 26, 2019, 01:05:45 AM
It doesn't matter where its priced in fiat. Fiat depreciates by design and what's left is stolen by wasteful government spending addiction stemming from over taxation
Activity: 657
Merit: 100
February 26, 2019, 12:52:15 AM

I think 2000$ is not a quiet small amount at this moment market situation. Market high pumping to take three days we hope that bull run will be start but it's really horrible just within 15 minutes market lost 12 billion dollar. BTC price 3872$ still green it's again will touch 4000$.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
February 25, 2019, 11:53:10 PM
I think we are very near to it. Wait for sec announcement and Nasadq. It will take BTC to a new height.

The price of Bitcoin will rise in 2019 after a long time decreasing in 2018. And I think after the announcement of SEC and Nasdaq, Bull run will happen with Bitcoin and the price will go to $10,000 in Q2 2019. So hope to wait for the bright day of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market.

Of course, the market works in cycle, so right now we are in the bearish cycle we might be at the tail end of it so what follows is the bull taking over and then we can see massive gains again. Last week was a good indication that investors are still willing to put their money in this market as the price reach as high as $4200. We just need a little patience and hope that 2019 will be a good year for everyone and see the price touches 5 digits again.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
February 25, 2019, 11:05:38 PM
When I was still a newbie I also experience such situation, losing my hard-earned money due to my wrong decision as a trader and thinking about quitting since I may not able to get back what i've lost. However I decided to give it a try once again and follow others advices of not letting your emotion mess with your original plan. Although we are in bearish trend now, im optimistic about bitcoin. The past few days seems like we are heading to path of recovery but turn out we are still not. Bitcoin and other altcoins will rise but there's no specific time when it will going to happen.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
February 25, 2019, 10:19:04 PM
Always have chance for bitcoin growing up because many time bitcoin always could be higher price, many people keep trust bitcoin could grow up and have potential back to higher price like last two years.
Activity: 926
February 25, 2019, 09:32:47 PM
Most of us that trade find ourself in the same situation. I trade and sometime I do gambling but I have recently channel my investment into trading alone. What I have realized about the cryptocurrency is that you need to be very strong and always learn from your past mistakes. Especially when you are trading because that is the only way you can improve on your success rate. Thinking about your lost will not bring back the money but depression which might make your health deteriorate so my advice for you is that let the past be and focus on the future. Alot of us believe in crypto and that is the reason we are still here today
right when you trade the experience you have will be the key to success that you will achieve and as much as possible you do not gamble again because it will only make your assets disappear instantly, you better trade because your assets will be safe and when prices fall you can definitely return recover.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
February 25, 2019, 09:30:29 PM
For me, REGULATION is one of the best thing to happen in BITCOIN.
This will open many doors from different countries and their local merchants.
Once the coins is regulated there will be more demands coming.
Regulation is one of the features that makes government From different countries want to ban bitcoin
And also lack of regulation is one feature that stands bitcoin out from the rest
Yeah I think regulation will open up greater potential for high prices, because there will be a lot of positive things coming when legalization happen. but without legalization though the price of bitcoin will continue to rise, basically the price of bitcoin will be influenced by many things, so don't worry. the chance for prices to rise will always be there
Activity: 486
February 25, 2019, 07:24:34 PM
I think we are very near to it. Wait for sec announcement and Nasadq. It will take BTC to a new height.

The price of Bitcoin will rise in 2019 after a long time decreasing in 2018. And I think after the announcement of SEC and Nasdaq, Bull run will happen with Bitcoin and the price will go to $10,000 in Q2 2019. So hope to wait for the bright day of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: