Pages:
Author

Topic: A Complete Guide to P2Pool - Merged Mining (BTC/NMC/DVC/IXC/I0C) plus LTC, Linux - page 15. (Read 198725 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Nodes are usually stateless. I wipe the data directory occasionally.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
thanks for answering!
P2Pool mining seems to get clearer now...

As the P2Pool network keeps track of the payout, is there also a record for the (alltime) mining result of a node?

If i got it right all information is completely available on each node, right?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
little noob question: how long does it take to get the payout visible in my wallet Huh

I was p2pool-mining over night and this morning my 3 shares from yesterday got resetted to 1, so i assume a block was found and i should receive the payout, right?

You will receive your payout immediately in your wallet when a block is found. If your share count has been reset back to 1, then your p2pool instance was probably restarted and you've found a single share since then.

So you are aware share != block, and shares will expire (currently) after 24 hours, soon to be 36 hours, although the share count showing on your p2pool node website does not go down when shares expire, it just keeps counting up how many have been found since the node was restarted last.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
little noob question: how long does it take to get the payout visible in my wallet Huh

I was p2pool-mining over night and this morning my 3 shares from yesterday got resetted to 1, so i assume a block was found and i should receive the payout, right?
legendary
One guy earlier had no clue even when he saw the warnings
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
Just a friendly bump for all the new people trying out p2pool now that it should work with ASIC Smiley
when this will be?
is there any announcement?
it is the only reason for me to stay away from p2pool til now...

As soon as 95% of the hashing power is on the new version.
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
Just a friendly bump for all the new people trying out p2pool now that it should work with ASIC Smiley
when this will be?
is there any announcement?
it is the only reason for me to stay away from p2pool til now...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin calls me an Orphan
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
His is modified, that's not normal

yea i just realized i had installed the extended front end on that one (been a while since I touched it)
legendary
His is modified, that's not normal
legendary
Your site works

yea but the UI should look like this one:

http://166.78.249.157:9327/static/

---
I think I know what's going on, somehow it's not adding the bootstrap libraries, etc

I must have missed something or there is some issue with the config on my server

---

I installed this a long time ago and forgot about it, I think I need to add the extended front end

https://github.com/hardcpp/P2PoolExtendedFrontEnd
legendary
legendary
when i try to run:

screen -x ltcp2pool

I get:

There is no screen to be attached matching ltcp2pool.

Also, for some reason my UI is showing up as plain text, what did I miss?

see http://54.217.221.172:9327/static/

note: I am running this on AWS
legendary
Yes it is higher that's why you'll find all at one but you will find others independently
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Maybe this is a dumb question, but if you are merge mining do you only get blocks in the merged coins when you find a bitcoin block? Or are the rewards independent?
independent. if you find a bitcoin block, you get bitcoin AND ixcoin AND namecoin AND devcoin

So,, you must find a bitcoin block? How does that work on P2Pool? Isn't the difficulty on bitcoin
a lot higher than the others?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Maybe this is a dumb question, but if you are merge mining do you only get blocks in the merged coins when you find a bitcoin block? Or are the rewards independent?
independent. if you find a bitcoin block, you get bitcoin AND ixcoin AND namecoin AND devcoin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: