Pages:
Author

Topic: A good way to avoid scam ICO projects - page 3. (Read 1326 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 03:57:09 AM
a little input from me related to number 4. (TIM). this team is indeed very important to be searched related to participating in ico, here I do by exploring their experience, how they manage the ico project before, if it can be declared successful in managing the previous project this will certainly be a trust for ico participants next ...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 06, 2019, 03:43:49 AM
No thorough research of ICO projects can save us from fraudulent ICOs. Recently this was once again witnessed by the ICO DESICO project, which apparently looked like a good project, but turned out to be a fraud. Their team simply stated that it would not pay bounty hunters for services. The only way out of this situation is the state regulation of ICO activities. Only state bodies with certain powers can save us from fraudsters in the ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 30, 2018, 07:47:36 PM
Beside the mentioned ones, we always have to look into the technical details in the WP and analyze it. Another tip is to research the ICOs social activities, how they interact to their communities, but there is no 100% protection against scam projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 03, 2019, 07:45:16 PM
Beside the mentioned ones, we always have to look into the technical details in the WP and analyze it. Another tip is to research the ICOs social activities, how they interact to their communities, but there is no 100% protection against scam projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 05:19:51 PM
Listen to me. Prediction is worthless here, even the best ICo with transparency can result exit scam. man, big money changes people. Look at Tezos, it was lucky case they eventually was listed and continued to develop product after 1 year of discussions
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
December 30, 2018, 05:09:33 PM
The only way how to avoid scam ICO projects is not investing into this sector. Look about some big ICOs scams that raised hundreds of millions of dollars in their ICO phase (Centra, Envion) - these projects were very interesting for many investors, not only crypto investors invested into these projects, but what happened? They run with our money, even the team looks legit, even they had licenses and everything for a good start.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
December 30, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
This really needs to be taken into account so that later we can find a good project that will make us get big profits, so I suggest all investors to visit ANN and the ECOSTART website, so you can judge for yourself how worthy our project is to make it investation.
I am sure if you have visited it then you will be interested in joining
Ann thread is one of the best way to know if tje project is good or scam or it will become failed because in Ann thread they have information that you can get once you review it and most of thread gives the purpose and other purposes why they creat their project.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 30, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
~snip
If so, then you must invest in a long-term project. This will benefit you at any time. However, projects like this lack profit, and the process is also very long. But it will produce definite results.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
December 30, 2018, 04:46:53 PM
To see what can happen with an ICO this is a good read. Were were robbed of all premined coins and all ICO cash 380 Bitcoins. Then thieves called us scammers and are now dumping all the stolen coins on unsuspecting purchasers.
Please read the original Bitcoin Talk thread at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19649715
And the original Twitter feed at https://twitter.com/thesuperiorcoin
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 04:33:10 PM
This really needs to be taken into account so that later we can find a good project that will make us get big profits, so I suggest all investors to visit ANN and the ECOSTART website, so you can judge for yourself how worthy our project is to make it investation.
Usually in ANN branches write about what a good project, or what a great project and wish good luck to the creators, but few people ask specific questions about what is actually a project. This of course applies to more little-known projects.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
December 30, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
I'm not sure this works, because all of the ico are now almost delaying their entire exchange. I don't say scam but this is the biggest test ico when investor confidence decreases because some ico don't fail but run slowly.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
December 30, 2018, 12:07:41 PM
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
The ICO project is currently far more than income for a moment. Try to make the most profit possible, until the ICO deadline is over, and then make a big sale. ICO projects are indeed potentially high enough to be used for fraud, fraud which is detrimental to investors.
Especially if previously the ICO project did not require any legality.
Before investing in an ICO project must pay attention to several factors:

1. Must know detail Concept of the ICO project
A good ICO project must have a good concept.

2. See market segmentation
How much market potential is related to project segmentation and of course must have new innovations

3. Long-term orientation
One thing that can make it easier for you to judge, is to look at the real objects offered from the project

4. Team
Who are the people who work behind the project

Is there another way to avoid scam ICO projects, your input is highly expected

Thank You

I think is a good point how to find a good ICO project
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
December 30, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
Because the fraud project has caused a large number of ICO investors to leave, many ICO projects will not succeed, so I think it is not a period of avoiding fraud but should avoid ICO investment. We should give it to the market to purify and wait for a good time to invest again.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 29, 2018, 10:22:05 PM
The ICO project is currently far more than income for a moment. Try to make the most profit possible, until the ICO deadline is over, and then make a big sale. ICO projects are indeed potentially high enough to be used for fraud, fraud which is detrimental to investors.
Especially if previously the ICO project did not require any legality.
Before investing in an ICO project must pay attention to several factors:

1. Must know detail Concept of the ICO project
A good ICO project must have a good concept.

2. See market segmentation
How much market potential is related to project segmentation and of course must have new innovations

3. Long-term orientation
One thing that can make it easier for you to judge, is to look at the real objects offered from the project

4. Team
Who are the people who work behind the project

Is there another way to avoid scam ICO projects, your input is highly expected

Thank You

I am waiting if I can read some infos about white paper, but I guess you didn't include any. Also, I think whitepaper nowadays are not a strong basis to say if a project is not a scam, Scam projects are almost everywhere.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 10:21:09 PM
For me, the very first things I look out for are: good team, product or MVP, Token economics. If any ICO passes these tests, then it's OK. What problem are they solving and at what capacity? Are they bringing up something new or and improvement to something already existing? Can the team achieve the project aim based on their past experiences?  Is the ICO over priced, what's the vesting period for the tokens reserved for Team? Questions like this will go a long way to assist in one's research.
Activity: 289
December 29, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
I tried searching for them before making a decision. So far I have checked ICOs on ICODrops web. I feel this is a pretty good website. Plenty of successful projects are available on the ICODrops.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
December 29, 2018, 07:25:21 PM
Unfortunately, all this does not give a guarantee. I just met projects with smart documents. Good idea. With real potontsialom. But they were a fraud. Scammers also able to invent projects luring us into their networks.
yeah. you're absolutely right. i have invested my money twice with a very good projects, but still they've scammed me. the team were good too, when ICO was in public sale, they were so active. but after the public sale ended, they were gone.
Activity: 728
December 29, 2018, 03:04:24 PM
I think to avoid ICO fraud is to see a transparent team and also clear project goals. Of course token sales obtained must have more open monitoring.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 29, 2018, 01:41:06 PM
The best way to avoid ICO fraud projects. Actually, we cannot guess the ICO Project whether it is scam or not. Because the ICO scam project is certainly very good game. Therefore many investors are deceived. What is certain and must be seen from the ICO project is that the Team, vision, mission, plan ahead. The actual rating is also important. So you have to analyze it first.
Pages:
Jump to: