Pages:
Author

Topic: A good way to avoid scam ICO projects - page 6. (Read 1326 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 10:14:11 AM
Nice thread with very valid points. It's important to know about all those things before investing. In addition, you should also look at the use case to determine the viability of the project and don't invest in a project that talks about the potential future value or returns of their token. Ignore hype and look at actual progression on stated milestones.

Thank you for the input and I think this is one of the important points that I should consider choosing ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 08:59:32 AM
In addition, one of my factor in choosing a decent ICO is the product, is the product good? do you think it will help people with this product a lot? and do you think this product will become popular in the future? and if your answer is yes then you can now participate in that ICO. Smiley
Activity: 150
November 21, 2018, 08:37:30 AM
Nice thread with very valid points. It's important to know about all those things before investing. In addition, you should also look at the use case to determine the viability of the project and don't invest in a project that talks about the potential future value or returns of their token. Ignore hype and look at actual progression on stated milestones.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 08:30:38 AM
what"s about Precium foundation? 
copper member
Activity: 80
November 21, 2018, 08:22:36 AM
Good thread with some valid points, team is always one of the most important factors for me. No way I'm investing in an ICO with a team page filled with stock photos and no social media links. I saw ICOs before with LinkedIn profiles who had like 5 connections, that already is a red flag.  Huh
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
November 21, 2018, 08:17:27 AM
I am also researching the team of any ICO, because some fraud projects are so lazy, that they are just copy pasting team information from another project. Be careful with this and always investigate the team and check if they are real.
Activity: 168
November 21, 2018, 03:50:51 AM
The ICO project is currently far more than income for a moment. Try to make the most profit possible, until the ICO deadline is over, and then make a big sale. ICO projects are indeed potentially high enough to be used for fraud, fraud which is detrimental to investors.
Especially if previously the ICO project did not require any legality.
Before investing in an ICO project must pay attention to several factors:

1. Must know detail Concept of the ICO project
A good ICO project must have a good concept.

2. See market segmentation
How much market potential is related to project segmentation and of course must have new innovations

3. Long-term orientation
One thing that can make it easier for you to judge, is to look at the real objects offered from the project

4. Team
Who are the people who work behind the project

Is there another way to avoid scam ICO projects, your input is highly expected

Thank You

I avoid such projects very easily by the usual study of features and documentation. And I do not understand what could be a problem with finding a normal project. It's very easy
Activity: 271
November 20, 2018, 08:26:26 AM
The ICO project is currently far more than income for a moment. Try to make the most profit possible, until the ICO deadline is over, and then make a big sale. ICO projects are indeed potentially high enough to be used for fraud, fraud which is detrimental to investors.

How much market potential is related to project segmentation and of course must have new innovations

3. Long-term orientation
One thing that can make it easier for you to judge, is to look at the real objects offered from the project

4. Team

Thank You
A good way? Dont join at any ICO. you cannot avoid at all. You will know if its a scam once you have entered it.Of course you just need to see the concept, team and the whitepapers. Nobody knows whats the outcome of that project yet but if have suspicions, quit that ICO at once.
Activity: 268
November 18, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

3. Long-term orientation

4. Team

Thank You

For me, the best way is to read white paper. It is thanks to her that I still understand what project I faced and whether I can trust him. I'm not interested in anything else.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 16, 2018, 04:12:06 AM
You should update your knowledge and improve your skills so that you can avoid and analyze any potential ICO projects, and any ICO projects that are not quality to stay away from, that is what you should do. .
Activity: 266
November 16, 2018, 03:22:39 AM
I always read more informations about their ico project and I always check if their are have a good team. Because team of the project is the important thing to answer all the questions of every participants for their project.

All of this of course all correctly and well said . But I am increasingly faced with the fact that those projects that I did not put very well shot . Although the analysis of the product, ideas and teams did not inspire the prospect of growth. And Vice versa from whom you expect growth-or failed, or the swindler. Everything can be very unpredictable
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 06, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

3. Long-term orientation

4. Team

Thank You

Agree but with all of this we are still scammed. Every illegitimate ICOs are to good to be true. We find them good but dead at the end. The thing is ICO's are not regulated there are so many of them and anyone with the capacity can start a project. It is still a good idea to do research and see its details to avoid scam.
Activity: 238
November 06, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
In addition to make I think also you should look at the product they are building, is it a product that will have mass usage? who are their competitor is blockchain actually needed for the project and look at their like partnerships.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
November 06, 2018, 06:22:33 AM
I think that the team is the main parameter in any project. Before investing we should be sure that all team members are professionals in their fields. This information we could gain from Whitepapper, other documentation and social-media activity.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 06, 2018, 06:01:10 AM
I always read more informations about their ico project and I always check if their are have a good team. Because team of the project is the important thing to answer all the questions of every participants for their project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 06, 2018, 04:53:01 AM

3. Long-term orientation

4. Team

Thank You

I think before you get involved with any ICO project you should carry out a due diligent search of the project to ascertain the validity of the project by reading through the project whitepaper properly. Thanks
Activity: 50
November 06, 2018, 04:47:53 AM
Checking if an ICO project has already a working product is a good criteria. Most projects only make promises with just a whitepaper and most fail to produce a product. Having a working product you can test is a good indication that what they're aiming is achievable.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 05, 2018, 11:50:40 AM
I think, the four factors that you mentioned are appropriate for avoiding fraud on the ICO project. Of the four factors, the Team of the ICO project was very influential on the fraud of the ICO project.
Because, when fraud occurs, many parties lose, not just investors. Including the manager who manages the bounty.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 05, 2018, 11:35:12 AM
All possible options that in general may be they are probably already described in this topic, probably the situation now should have been better, but I still see how the scam projects raise money.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 11:30:49 AM
Those points should be taken serious to avoid scam ico, i would like to emphasis more on team, for a project to be reliable reputation of team will have huge say on that good team won't want to tarnish their image in public.
Pages:
Jump to: