Pages:
Author

Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ? - page 13. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

I think it will happen, it is possible. when all people used crypto currency in the future, the government shoul accept is or they  create a new crypto. maybe the citizen will use it.
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I actually think that governments should be very seriously looking at how they could create a crypto-equivalent of their current fiat.

I think it would simplify income and sales taxes immensely if there was a simple, very low transaction tax in their place, built into the protocol. There'd still be property and sin taxes, but it there would be a massive cut in the amount of tax processing overhead.

It would have to be an altcoin with a single entity in charge of releasing additional coin for mining, but I imagine that wouldn't be terribly difficult to arrange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
The government can indeed create its own cryptocurrency. Yes, definitely the goal so that its citizens more respect the cryptocurrency that the Government made than this crypto digital currency. Although the Government can make its own cryptocurrency I'm sure there will be no one to compete with Bitcoin or other coins that have good quality. And I will still invest in a promising digital currency.
Activity: 574
I think everybody can create their own cryptocurrency but if the cryptocurrency is created by the government it seems like bad smells that will definitely trigger the price game of cryptocurrency to be able to give a profit in the government and will be a little interested.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Venezuela created his own crytpo currency the petro coin which is backed by petrolium. It seems it is a success. But I will not invest in my countries crypto coin.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

Yeah, those goveenment can create their cryptocurrency. They only need a lot of money, alao a knowledge on how bitcoin runs and what are tghe useful tips that they can do to make their cryptocurrency to be successful.
Activity: 364

yes of course, anyone can create their own cryptocurrency if they will have just have the fund to maintain their own block chain in order for people to mine their coins but maybe, this things might happen in the future since other countries cannot handle the growth of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 89

I think, It is possible. the crypto currency is the future technology, the goverment should accepts bitcoin or create a new crypto. it will be needed in the future.
Activity: 13
Yes of course they can. They have the resources to make it centralized but the thing is will the citizens accept it or not. One cannot force everyone to accept what do you want for them. We can still choose from many choices so why do we need to stick to one only. Free market make our world a lot more exciting.
Activity: 602
There is already an example when a country (in this case Venezuela) created its own crypto currency. In my opinion, this is more political in nature, but still ... This has been treated differently, but we hope that the creation of a crypto currency in this country will help to get out of the crisis.
Activity: 124
I believe it will happen soon, as of now there are countries that already make bitcoin as legal and this support could also temp them to create a centralized crypto which can be useful to the economy if it will be manage properly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Yes it can, and possible it will if they are really interested about cryptocurrency. Although they have perceptions in mind but it is not totally for them becauae they are going to set a plan first. Aside from that they need to study and research on how to do it. If that will happen maybe I am going to analuze it first before to invest and try to determine the process. Investing is not a problem but to know is a long process.
Activity: 490
If the government tries to make its own cryptocurrency currency I definitely support this program because there will make the country more advanced and known by the international world when the majority of the population is guaranteed in terms of the economy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

It will be a very welcome idea if government can have their own altcoin! But what we have today is governments opposing the Cryptocurrency; it is more from the selfish angle that I the government are not adopting the blockchain technology. They are not really concerned about liberating the citizens from the financial hardships being experienced.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I personally think that it's still too early to talk about this, but if bitcoin and crypto-currency will continue to develop at the same pace, then everything is possible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
if that happens ?? can you support government cryptocurrency ?? there's a lot of mistakes going on. that's my guess.
Activity: 209
Governments can do whatever they want... some banks are now associate to cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Yes it is possible and many countries launch their own coin like UAE and India also work on it. Government knows that in future digital coin will dominant over the globe and government want to create own way to t control the digital coin to contribute for betterment of economy.
Well here I am a bit disagree with your point of view because it is not that easy to make your own coin and then introduce it to the market, it’s very long time term tasking and it needs investors, and approval too, it is very heavy money taking projects to invent a coin and make it famous to be used, for me it is not possible for country like India to do so because right now everywhere only bitcoin is on demand.
It takes a very good seriousness to be able to make a coin. especially a country that tries to apply digital currency in the financial system in their country. It is a bold step because the nature of the easy-to-change digital currency creates a big risk when price fluctuations occur. but we also have to be ready in the face of an increasingly sophisticated era, digital currencies can be an alternative to the best way that can help our mobility in the future. so this step should be supported by all of us, hopefully in the future that digital currency can be accepted by all circles of society.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
Digital cryptographic currencies of the countries are not decentralized, but still I would like to buy some big country's digital encryption currency.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Yes it is possible and many countries launch their own coin like UAE and India also work on it. Government knows that in future digital coin will dominant over the globe and government want to create own way to t control the digital coin to contribute for betterment of economy.
Well here I am a bit disagree with your point of view because it is not that easy to make your own coin and then introduce it to the market, it’s very long time term tasking and it needs investors, and approval too, it is very heavy money taking projects to invent a coin and make it famous to be used, for me it is not possible for country like India to do so because right now everywhere only bitcoin is on demand.
Pages:
Jump to: