Pages:
Author

Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ? - page 8. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 16
If any of the governments do this, then most people in this country will be invested in this currency. The main thing is for the then government to develop this currency. In the future, they will be able to switch all the time to electronic currency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

This is possible and probable since governments have funds and have resources to create their own coin. It would also be good in terms of online transaction so that payments will be based on that coin rather than using credit card or debit cards. However, disadvantage is that, only the people in that country will be benefited.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
People are starting to realize that holding your money and wealth outside of the government fiat system just might be a good idea. And the more this good idea gets out, the harder it's going to be for the government to bring people over to their cryptocurrency that has not the necessary components of a successful crypto: voluntary and decentralized.

If the government creates a crypto they will only win by force. They will only win if they force people to use it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If government want to create cryptocurrency, off course i will invest. I think if they do that, its new era for digital currency but i doubt that. In many country, regulation about currency supply created by central bank because central banks have responsible on moneter issue
I think that i will also invest because that is a win-win situation since the government will not make any project without making sure that it will have a high winning rate over the time so it is a good spot for the investors like us to invest our money to it and expect good returns and also a good development for the cryptocurrency that they will create in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?

Every Government has the right to create and have potential to build their own Cryptocurrency because we are a democracy country in terms of Livelihood program we are free for all whatever we want to do about business. but the question is " Is it possible to grow? because Many Crypto currency are not succeed their Flatform, only BITCOIN and ETHERIUM are mostly popular as of 2018 than others. but if the government have their own cryptocurrency I'm sure the profit we get is not too much higher not like what we have experienced now of BITCOIN.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
If government want to create cryptocurrency, off course i will invest. I think if they do that, its new era for digital currency but i doubt that. In many country, regulation about currency supply created by central bank because central banks have responsible on moneter issue
Activity: 117
Yeah i think they can create Cryptocurrency. I heard there's already one in Venezuela, Petro Coin or something
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I think that they can and even if they can make a cryptocurrency, I will never want to have it. First of all, the government control everything. Their products are something that are made to control the people that living in their country. Therefore, I will stick to anonymous and decentralized cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and ethereum
This is what I think as well even if a government were to create their own cryptocurrency I do not have any incentive to use it and I'm sure that I'm not the only one in this forum, they may deceive the average person that does not really know anything about cryptocurrencies, but no member in this forum is going to fall for it.
Activity: 154
I personally think that it's still too early to talk about this, but if bitcoin and crypto-currency will continue to develop at the same pace, then everything is possible.
Activity: 226
I personally think that it's still too early to talk about this, but if bitcoin and crypto-currency will continue to develop at the same pace, then everything is possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

I think that government can start creating a state crypto currency, but I do not see the point. Such coins will not be popular and not bring good profits.
Activity: 154
I haven't conducted research on the mentioned topic, that's why it is difficult to make the forecast but I think that there won't be many people willing to invest in the government crypto currency. As for, the government is unlikely to create it because now it hardly accepts this idea
Activity: 11
The people behind crypto understand economics and the turmoil created and sustained through a government monopoly on money. Crypto people understand the ramifications of central banking institutions like the Federal Reserve and prefer to stay away from them as far as possible. Crypto people understand what $20+ trillion in national debt means and the ramifications of this. So by using crypto you are voting against this. By using crypto you are voting for a free market in the most essential part to any free market: money.
Activity: 112
Well if there is a government who want to create their own Crypto currency I think they can also make their own but it is hard to invest because for sure they will controlled it by their own government and putting a tax which is caused by bankruptcy.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
Cheap transfer of wealth over the internet is possible with bitcoin BECAUSE it is resistant government regulation. The reason it takes a long time to xfer from my wells fargo account to my BofA account isn't because it technically would take a long time. Its solely because of regulation. This regulation would still exist in a government created cryptocurrency.
Activity: 274
Banks in some countries are studying their digital encrypted money!

I think I'm going to buy some big country's digital encryption currency, although these digital cryptographic currencies are not decentralized.

But it could be profitable, because the digital cryptocurrencies of these great powers have credit guarantees!
It might happen sooner in the future. Banks will be more interested in having their own cryptocurrency because of its demand . Crypto is so expensive . So good to have it .
Activity: 700

I think right now, everyone or any company or institution can make their own cryptocurrency. But if government creating their own cryptocurrency, I think we should investing on that currency because its more trusted
Activity: 126
Many governments have paid attention to large virtual currencies and especially Bitcoin. In the future, there will be many more people entering the virtual currency. I think that Bitcoin may change the world as well as its economy.

I think If at this time the government does not consider to join the latest technology, it will harm them and big losses in the future.
It is possible that the government will create their own cyrptocurrency in the future because as the saying goes "if you can not defeat them, join them", the government will realize the need to meet the people's demands for improved technology in order to adopt the ever-evolving modern technology .
Activity: 170
I think if the government wants to do that, they have the ability to create their own crypto. Because some existing blockchain platforms are built and improved under open source. Therefore, this possibility is quite possible. And I'm not sure that's their goal. Or will I consider adding to the new investment if that happens?
Activity: 28

All countries have their national currencies. For me, it's like a scam, if they create a cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: