Pages:
Author

Topic: A government can create a cryptocurrency ? - page 15. (Read 1891 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
It possible to happen in the future because crypto currencies are so popular the number of user are always increasing and I think government of every country they will make a move to create of their own crypto but one thing I can worried what will happen to the fiat? maybe this is the time of the new era and the evolution of money are coming because in some point crypto currencies may become one of the global currencies.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Easily they could but i doubt that many investors would come in simply because the government could control the currencies and that isturning point because its changes the way of decentralized system and it will turn in a fail
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
It all depends on the system they use, if they are safe and have speculative properties maybe I will invest them but if their properties like fiat money that we use today, maybe I prefer to save or deposit only.
Activity: 350
The emergence of an encrypted currency will challenge bitcoin and other popular virtual currencies.

Venezuela's oil money, for example, is supported by oil's natural resources.

The government can also profit from issuing cryptographic currency, and effectively crack down on tax evasion and tax evasion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
What do you think about this possibility ? Would you invest in your government currency ?
It could happen. When the government tries to make a digital currency then it will certainly make a new revolution. The application of digital currency can be likened to a companion currency. If it happens then it will be many people who use and could have the development of digital currency in the world will be increasing with extraordinary.
Activity: 434
I see this very possible. It could be an altcoin or token that can be used to be purchased your documents such as clearance or passport issued by the government which can be very helpful to all of us.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
Well a typical example of where a government has created a stated owned crypto is Venezuela and I honestly think it was one of the few options left to get them out of their financial crisis, and another example is Zimbabwe not sure how their economy is doing after a change of govt but its also another potential country to have a government owned cryptocurrency as they are still on the road to financial and economy recovery and I think its time we had more state owned cryptos as this is a digital age Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Maybe, I will invest. But it depends on the rules set and the goal of the government. If I see that it is for the common good then I will happily invest. Its what the government must do. Because the government is the of the people, by the people and for the people.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
yeah it can be, if they are willing to do it, cryptocurrency are made by people right ? and goverment can make it too,, but in the complicated way
Activity: 150
Merit: 0

It is possible. I think the crypto is the future technology, The government should follow it. they can create a new crypto or legalized the crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Of course if the government creates coins with digital systems and blockchain like bitcoin, I will invest in it as it will help economy of the country and with the level of security in transaction will be more awake
Activity: 41
Technically speaking any country could launch a crypto-currency. In a lot of developing countries it would be a good idea to adopt an existing one or develop a new one. Big cost savings and they would be ahead of the curve technologically speaking. Would be cool to have US Coin or Canada Coin for us North Americans. Realistically I see it being like a dollar, and then a bunch of cournties would make their own varient of that coin zonally. Not that it makes a lot of difference, but hey, thats the way they like to operate.
YED
Activity: 209
To ask whether the government can create a cryptocurrency is to misunderstand what cryptocurrency is....!! You see, most of the governments throughout the world force us to use their currency to do stuff. All countries have taxes and in order to pay taxes we must pay them in the currency that our government tells us to use. We don't pay our taxes in gold or oil. We use dollars in the US and euros throughout most of Europe.
copper member
Activity: 46
Join us https://spool.cloud
I think the Swedish government already working on this.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
I think if the government create cryptocurrency is a very good thing, technology has changed and if you continue to rely on old systems then it will be a lot of trouble, blockchain technology is the best solution and make things easier.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
if crypto will stand in future,that means that every governemt will have own crypto currency,because they will not let their econimics to be driven by bitcoin or ethereum,
There are already so many crypto currencies that there is no such need of having some new crypto currency and that too being generated by the government. However, the best thing which can help the government as well as the people living in that country is the legalization of the coins which are already there in the world of the crypto currencies and that this will help them in a better way.
I think the reason for the government to create their own cryptocurrency is they can control it and they can set rules for using it which is a safe and advantage thing for themselves and that is the reason why they are not accepting bitcoin fast because they know that they can still rule the finance in their country by creating their own.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
That's perfectly possible. A government can also create electronic money. It is still accepted and invested by the people when it gives them income and safeguards their property. If there are other electronic bitcoin to bring great profit I will pay attention and investment.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
if crypto will stand in future,that means that every governemt will have own crypto currency,because they will not let their econimics to be driven by bitcoin or ethereum,
There are already so many crypto currencies that there is no such need of having some new crypto currency and that too being generated by the government. However, the best thing which can help the government as well as the people living in that country is the legalization of the coins which are already there in the world of the crypto currencies and that this will help them in a better way.
Activity: 131
Yes, the government can create an encrypted currency, and as far as I know, the Russian banking system has started using blockchain technology.

Maybe the government now realizes that the password system really brings a lot of benefits and opportunities to a large number of people, and it can also help the country's economy.
Activity: 149
Merit: 3

its now live and was release the new cryptocurrency that goverment support. please read below link.

http://www.dailynews.lk/2018/03/17/features/145758/sweden-establishes-cryptocurrency-their-official-coin

i hope other countries will follow thw footstep of sweden. so it will boast the price
Pages:
Jump to: