Pages:
Author

Topic: A legend was once a newbie - page 3. (Read 657 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 4
May 30, 2021, 02:16:38 PM
I really admire your passion and desire for this forum, but one thing I must tell you is that to attain that level of "Legendary member", it takes time, and consistent hard work day by day. But for the very fact that you have taken the bold step of opening an account as a newbie, you shall surely attain that height of a legend..
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
May 29, 2021, 02:24:02 PM
I don't know why you make it like university degrees that require staying up late and we are proud to hold them. It is a forum for discussion and reflection about Bitcoin. Your rank in this forum means nothing. How many newbies get a lot of attention and legendary members only spread spam.

If you are comfortable with profit, learn more and buy bitcoin a lot better than waiting until you reach the rank of legend.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
May 29, 2021, 01:24:13 PM
I mean, we all want to rank up and stuff. But am I the only one out here who thinks these kind of posts are quite sketchy, as if there is something else behind the reason of their writing? I mean.. besides financial gain, there is not much you can do in the top ranks without working hard but I feel like this has to come from the inside of your own heart. Never felt the need to be "inspired" by other members... if you enjoy this place just like any other forum, you'll earn your own spot in here - you don't have to feel like you're working for a top-tier spot. It comes by itself... I mean no offense but every time I read these kind of posts I get a weird vibe, lol.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
May 29, 2021, 12:57:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, good to hear that there's a newbie like you that already understands how forum users rank up via a good contributor on this forum.

We should learn by keen observations, by reading through the posts of the old members, this will help pattern our attitude in the forum, it will also help us to grow with the norms and ethics of the forum.
Tend to agree with this, as a newbie, spend your most time in reading and of course learning as well.  In this case, it's easy for you to absorb any knowledgable technical stuff towards cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.  Once you're there, isn't hard for you to gain merit especially if you're quality posters.  To be honest, isn't easy to rank up these days, merit sources have a high standard of giving merit, so you need to keep push and learn harder so that you can share any informative stuff that can be used/help users in the forum.

Well, good luck with your agenda and see you around.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1063
May 29, 2021, 12:15:39 PM
Congratulations to me for having an account in this forum, I am looking forward to a rapid and sustainable growth with your help.
do you mean rapid and sustainable growth of your account? the only way that could happen is if you are consistently providing/sharing good information, contribute to the discussion or the forum. but don't always expect to be rewarded for everything that you do, even if you think what you did is good or helped someone.

if you want some inspiration I suggest looking at the thread created by LoyceV The future of Bitcointalk: Low Ranking Top Merit earners in the past 30 days. the thread consists of newbies or former newbies, some of those that are on the lists have already reached the required merit to become a legendary rank. Good luck with your journey here in the forum.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
May 29, 2021, 12:14:20 PM
My wish to become a legend, a legend with so much merits and positive trust.

You should probably aim for a higher dream, buddy. Outside signature campaigns and bragging rights, there's really nothing much "up" here. We all have the same access to information in the forum, and we have the same amount of freedom to discuss about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Having a lot of merits(hence a higher rank) is just a sign of having a good amount of knowledge in this space.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1018
Hello Leo! You can still win.
May 29, 2021, 11:49:03 AM
It is good to advice the newbies but you can not yet advice the legendary members because you are not yet a legendary or merit source, if you are up to that level, you will see no advice needed because they already know what your advice will be about and not relevant as they are meriting good posters. Just use bitcoin amd understand quality posts on this forum, get the knowledge about bitcoin and have experience about bitcoin, you will see you rank up. You need to learn, post relevant information about bitcoin and see some other boards attractive.

Have you come across posts by newbie claiming some acts of negligence from older members?
If you read in between lines, you will understand that I was not advising the legends, rather old members.  The legend you saw was a caption.
However, I appreciate your directions, I will follow up as you said. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
May 29, 2021, 10:39:11 AM
It is good to advice the newbies but you can not yet advice the legendary members because you are not yet a legendary or merit source, if you are up to that level, you will see no advice needed because they already know what your advice will be about and not relevant as they are meriting good posters. Just use bitcoin amd understand quality posts on this forum, get the knowledge about bitcoin and have experience about bitcoin, you will see you rank up. You need to learn, post relevant information about bitcoin and see some other boards attractive.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1018
Hello Leo! You can still win.
May 29, 2021, 10:30:29 AM
I made this post in two categories; first to encourage the newbie and second to advice the old members.

For the newbie, I believe most of us are sharing in my wish. My wish to become a legend, a legend with so much merits and positive trust.  But dreams do not come true without hardwork.
First we must appreciate and accept our newbie status by showing the inclination to learn.
We should learn by keen observations, by reading through the posts of the old members, this will help pattern our attitude in the forum, it will also help us to grow with the norms and ethics of the forum.
By so doing our passion for the forum will be high, it is the passion that creates the way to success.

For the Old members, I will liken the forum to a building from foundation to roofing.
The building at the foundation stage does not make it less building, but it is the stage at which the engineer puts much efforts and expertise. Take the newbie as the foundation, help us grow, for if the foundation is wrongly laid, it will have a significant negative effects at the completion stage.

Congratulations to me for having an account in this forum, I am looking forward to a rapid and sustainable growth with your help.
Pages:
Jump to: