Pages:
Author

Topic: A little hi from pores! - page 2. (Read 1759 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
April 06, 2015, 07:19:49 AM
Hi guys, saw about Bitcoin in a little talk made by some people from a company here!
From the Philippines! Hi to kababayans already here. Any help and tips to get easy here would be good!

The only tip I can give you is read, there's a lof stuff to read on this forum. If you're curious about something, use the search feature to search for keywords about your query, chances are your question is already answered.

If you still need help, don't hesitate to ask. GL

I've read up a lot recently and I got a bit from the bitcoin.org website
it's informative in my opinion! good job to the developers Smiley

And don't forget the community members too... Tongue
Anyways, welcome to the Bitcoin's largest Community...
Always try to be more constructive in your posts and talk openly whatever you feel about anything... Smiley
Good luck for your journey with the forum... Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
April 06, 2015, 05:51:40 AM
Hi guys, saw about Bitcoin in a little talk made by some people from a company here!
From the Philippines! Hi to kababayans already here. Any help and tips to get easy here would be good!

The only tip I can give you is read, there's a lof stuff to read on this forum. If you're curious about something, use the search feature to search for keywords about your query, chances are your question is already answered.

I've read up a lot recently and I got a bit from the bitcoin.org website
it's informative in my opinion! good job to the developers Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
April 06, 2015, 04:42:01 AM

April 06, 2015, 03:23:06 AM

Thanks! I like seeing a filipino community going about with bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
April 05, 2015, 11:29:30 PM
Welcome to bitcointalk  Smiley

You can also earn money here by following the signature campaign
go to this link to get more information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 05, 2015, 07:39:07 PM
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
April 05, 2015, 05:01:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: