Pages:
Author

Topic: A new 2-sided Bitcoin Keychain - page 10. (Read 21399 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 261
August 11, 2013, 12:39:20 AM
I'm in shock that a photo of these keychains was used as stock photography for a bitcoin article on BusinessInsider.com:

http://www.businessinsider.com/reaction-to-texas-judge-bitcoin-ruling-2013-8

I owe them for the P.R., and I guess I should add "as seen on BusinessInsider.com" as a credit now.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."
August 09, 2013, 08:19:49 PM
Just received it in the mail, looks fantastic.

Thanks again!

August 09, 2013, 04:44:35 PM
BTCtrinkets.com in the EU (Finland) just started carrying our 2-sided brass-plated keychains!

http://btctrinkets.com/presta2/index.php?id_product=23&controller=product
August 06, 2013, 09:47:56 AM
I am after one. Have you started posting to the UK yet?
CryptoAnarchy.com ships worldwide!
http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=131
Activity: 756
Merit: 1000
August 06, 2013, 09:43:18 AM
I am after one. Have you started posting to the UK yet?

August 05, 2013, 06:22:12 PM
Bump

Smiley
July 31, 2013, 07:06:46 PM
::purchased from CryptoAnarchy.com::

The USD equivalent price did vary between my blockchain.info wallet and the Bitpay checkout. Is this a normal thing due to the fluctuation of BTC? Not complaining, more interested for future reference than anything else.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to this keychain! I'm very particular about what I keep on my keychain (recently Kickstarted a metal minimalist keychain wallet). I've been wanting something round (and coinlike?), can't stand the car loyalist keychains they've been selling at the carwash gift shops for 20 years. This will be perfect.

Thanks so much! I really wanted to make a coin-like keychain, and I'm glad that my sensibility resonates with others. I attached a photo of the keychain looking very coin-like.

I haven't researched exactly how BitPay and Blockchain.info calculate the exchange rate, but I think Blockchain is showing you a rate based on the exact current price (possibly the last trade on a particular exchange?), whereas I believe BitPay factors in some longer price averages and weights the prices at multiple exchanges (reducing volatility a bit). BitPay seems like a very trustworthy company with very fair policies, so whatever the explanation is for the different rates, I'm sure it's solid.

Please let me know if you're happy with the keychain, and if you get it promptly from cryptoanarchy.com

Thanks!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
"Don't worry. My career died after Batman, too."
July 31, 2013, 02:58:26 PM
::purchased from CryptoAnarchy.com::

The USD equivalent price did vary between my blockchain.info wallet and the Bitpay checkout. Is this a normal thing due to the fluctuation of BTC? Not complaining, more interested for future reference than anything else.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to this keychain! I'm very particular about what I keep on my keychain (recently Kickstarted a metal minimalist keychain wallet). I've been wanting something round (and coinlike?), can't stand the car loyalist keychains they've been selling at the carwash gift shops for 20 years. This will be perfect.
July 28, 2013, 09:44:58 AM
Our Bitcoin Keychains (as well as Jon Waller's model, and other great Bitcoin Collectibles) are now available at CryptoAnarchy.com!

http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=131
Activity: 896
Merit: 532
Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum
July 22, 2013, 09:37:18 PM
I wanted to let people know that these Bitcoin keychains will be available soon at CryptoAnarchy.com!
July 19, 2013, 08:55:01 PM
I put one keychain on eBay, the auction ends in a couple of hours. It's current bid is $4.99 (+ $2.07 standard U.S. shipping).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290945312125
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
July 19, 2013, 04:46:36 AM
Just got my keychain, and I have to say nice job on these! 
I'm really happy to hear that, thanks for posting!

Today was my neighbor's birthday, and I gave him a paper wallet, funded with .25 BTC, and a Bitcoin keychain (sort of a cobbled-together, poor-man's .25 Casascius). I like to promote the idea of giving Bitcoin for birthdays and other occasions, when a gift is typically called for. I figure it helps spread Bitcoin awareness, and who knows, perhaps that little gift of BTC will end up being quite valuable in years to come!

That's a pretty nice gift Smiley
July 18, 2013, 07:42:59 PM
I'm really happy to hear that, thanks for posting!

Today was my neighbor's birthday, and I gave him a paper wallet, funded with .25 BTC, and a Bitcoin keychain (sort of a cobbled-together, poor-man's .25 Casascius). I like to promote the idea of giving Bitcoin for birthdays and other occasions, when a gift is typically called for. I figure it helps spread Bitcoin awareness, and who knows, perhaps that little gift of BTC will end up being quite valuable in years to come!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
July 18, 2013, 07:16:25 PM
July 16, 2013, 05:33:37 PM
Received this beautiful keychain yesterday.

Thanks bitpappa.

Thank you!!!
July 16, 2013, 05:32:35 PM
Yes, I am using Bitpay. I didn't go through with the order since the first screen showed the sum without shipping, but perhaps it will all be clear if I click through it. I'll catch some sleep first and then perhaps I can think straight. This Bitcoin thing is bad for my circadian rhythm.
Yeah, the built-in checkout with BitPay is lacking. I was hoping to get by without having to research and implement a 3rd party cart, but it may end up being the way to go. BitPay seems to push using 3rd party carts, as they work on getting their built-in cart refined.

Anyway, I'm not about to run out of keychains today, so take your time. I also think people are concerned because they are sending Bitcoin, and that seems so irreversible. But I, my business, and BitPay are all reputable and looking to provide customer satisfaction. So if you pay and realize something isn't right, just reach out using the contact page.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
July 16, 2013, 05:17:32 PM
You're not stupid, it's a bit confusing in some places. Are you using the Bitcoin/Bitpay checkout? Can you tell me where you're getting stuck?

Yes, I am using Bitpay. I didn't go through with the order since the first screen showed the sum without shipping, but perhaps it will all be clear if I click through it. I'll catch some sleep first and then perhaps I can think straight. This Bitcoin thing is bad for my circadian rhythm.
July 16, 2013, 04:21:43 PM
Just bought one!
An order came in just a couple minutes after this post, so I assume it's yours. Your order will be mailed today!
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
July 16, 2013, 04:00:28 PM
Just bought one!
Pages:
Jump to: