Pages:
Author

Topic: A new 2-sided Bitcoin Keychain - page 7. (Read 21399 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles
November 10, 2013, 02:13:55 PM
I'm always surprised this thread isn't more popular.. !

I agree, and not just for the keychains themselves (which would be a good enough reason), also this is a great example of a simple product that everyone needs, well made, presented professionally, effectively marketed.  It is a good example for anyone who is looking to become part of the bitcoin economy.  People could learn a lot from just seeing how it is done here.
That is very true sir, this is THE perfect example about how someone should do business!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
November 10, 2013, 12:34:10 PM

I agree, and not just for the keychains themselves (which would be a good enough reason), also this is a great example of a simple product that everyone needs, well made, presented professionally, effectively marketed.  It is a good example for anyone who is looking to become part of the bitcoin economy.  People could learn a lot from just seeing how it is done here.
Activity: 812
I <3 VW Beetles
November 10, 2013, 11:33:27 AM
Yay!
I got it, and the letter where it was in has some awesome things on it, like stamps, customs things and handwrote my name and addres, I luv fair buisness!

BTW, it is awesome, now I got something to brag about...
Glad to hear it. Do you want to mention which store you bought it from, since it sounds like they should get some credit for the extras included in your shipment? There's more than one seller of these keychains, so I have no clue who you purchased from.
It was the EU shop, it wasn't anything extra, but I really like the poststamps and hand writing and customs things, becouse we don't have shit like that no more in the NL, if you know what I mean, this envelope is a keeper.

I don't kjnow if you did that but the thing was packed in bubbelwrap and foam, pretty good job right there!
That would be one of mine, I overdo the packing a bit, but thats based on experience, modern fully automated postal sorting machines are quite ferocious when you send items in envelopes Smiley
Some sort of shipping lable printer is in my list of things to buy when the alternative is to pay more taxes instead of them, looks like next year I'll get to make some investments in to my business for tax optimisation purposes.
So you are the owner of the shop I bought from, you deserve positive rep....
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 10, 2013, 11:28:52 AM
Activity: 910
Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com
November 10, 2013, 05:06:08 AM
Yay!
I got it, and the letter where it was in has some awesome things on it, like stamps, customs things and handwrote my name and addres, I luv fair buisness!

BTW, it is awesome, now I got something to brag about...
Glad to hear it. Do you want to mention which store you bought it from, since it sounds like they should get some credit for the extras included in your shipment? There's more than one seller of these keychains, so I have no clue who you purchased from.
It was the EU shop, it wasn't anything extra, but I really like the poststamps and hand writing and customs things, becouse we don't have shit like that no more in the NL, if you know what I mean, this envelope is a keeper.

I don't kjnow if you did that but the thing was packed in bubbelwrap and foam, pretty good job right there!
That would be one of mine, I overdo the packing a bit, but thats based on experience, modern fully automated postal sorting machines are quite ferocious when you send items in envelopes Smiley
Some sort of shipping lable printer is in my list of things to buy when the alternative is to pay more taxes instead of them, looks like next year I'll get to make some investments in to my business for tax optimisation purposes.
Activity: 431
Merit: 261
October 30, 2013, 04:48:34 PM
Thanks NewLiberty, again for your support. I think our products will be something good for cryptocurrency lovers to give (and receive) for the holidays!

I was happy to see a new photo of my Bitcoin Keychain used on PBS.org.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/2013/10/mans-forgotten-27-bitcoin-investment-yields-886000.html

This photo is fairly low-profile, because I tweaked the "curves" in Photoshop, to give the image a different vibe. So most people will probably never connect this photo with the keychains. Regardless, it makes my day to see these keychain images used to represent Bitcoin in various articles. I also love the enormous amount of mainstream attention paid to Bitcoin lately, regarding Silk Road, the Bitcoin ATM in Vancouver, and the huge payoff for someone who took a chance on Bitcoin (as seen at the link above). I wouldn't be surprised if we see a new all-time BTC high in coming weeks, which should bring more mainstream attention and more people.

legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
October 24, 2013, 06:34:07 PM
Got a BTC keychain - love it. Very nice, already someone I know wants one.

This is a lesson for everyone.  If you like it, you probably know others who will as well.
Get the good stuff by the handful.

Someday I may get down to a single key chain, but that won't be soon.
October 24, 2013, 03:05:18 PM
Got a BTC keychain - love it. Very nice, already someone I know wants one.
October 24, 2013, 12:44:17 PM
Just to update, Amazon.com has these Bitcoin Keychains back in stock. So if you're an Amazon Prime member, it's free 2-day shipping in the U.S. (or free with orders over $35).
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DJWEVHE/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00DJWEVHE&linkCode=as2&tag=papercl-20

However, with Bitcoin's nice gains lately, perhaps paying in BTC from either of these stores makes more sense?
Ships from USA: http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=64&product_id=131
Ships from EU: http://btctrinkets.com/presta2/index.php?id_product=23&controller=product

Our new Litecoin Keychains are available at http://Lkeychain.com, and will soon also be fulfilled on Amazon.com.

October 19, 2013, 05:33:56 PM
Why can't we buy some from you?

Are you talking Bitcoin or Litecoin keychains? I've tried to support my Bitcoin Keychain retailers by not actively selling them retail myself (other than via Amazon, as that channel is pretty powerful for fiat buyers). But I do not yet have Litecoin keychain retailers in place, so I will be selling those myself, at least until I can get some online stores to carry them.

But the bottom line is, my life and day-job keep me super-busy, and I've found I get pretty stressed when I add the responsibility of fulfilling keychain orders. So I prefer to offload online retail sales to businesses that specialize in it. I make dramatically less profit that way, but I've decided the trade-off is necessary to keep my stress levels at check. Hope that makes sense. If I had spare time in my life, I would try to fulfill every keychain myself, and make several times the profit on every keychain, vs. wholesale! But my life is so busy, it's a bit sad... Someday I'd love to have time to watch a couple of episodes of Breaking Bad, and see what everyone is talking about.

I'm available by PM if anyone really wants to buy either of these products direct. It's not something I'm pushing, but I also want to make these products available to people.
October 19, 2013, 05:02:39 PM
Why can't we buy some from you?
October 19, 2013, 04:48:14 PM
Thanks everyone! NewLiberty, you made me laugh! I do think the Holiday season will be a good time to be giving gifts of cryptocurrency and associated products. I may need to get a few more of your silver coins, for those on my list who deserve a little more than a keychain.

For anyone desperate to own a Litecoin Keycain quickly, it is now available on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G10SR5S/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00G10SR5S&linkCode=as2&tag=papercl-20

Might be a couple of days before I have a page up to buy with Bitcoin checkout. Litecoin payments will be a little trickier to implement, I've still got to figure that out. If anyone is desperate to own a Litecoin keychain and pay with BTC or LTC, feel free to PM me, and we can work it out.

For Bitcoin Keychains, I still would like to direct people to CryptoAnarchy.com (U.S.) and BTCtrinkets.com (EU), who only accept Bitcoin. Amazon is a third option, but if you are an Amazon Prime member, you should wait until next week, when they'll have a new batch to fulfill themselves (free 2-day shipping for Amazon Prime members).
October 19, 2013, 04:32:16 PM
Finally ordered one, let you know how I like it with pics.
legendary
Gresham's Lawyer
October 19, 2013, 02:58:02 PM
bitcoins keychain was awesome but now with new Litecoins you are rocking just outclass work by you hope very soon I have a order for you for these keychains  Grin

I'm going to need more too.  Holidays are coming and these keychains also make good ornaments and gifts, every stocking and tree should have at least one!
Think of all the people you know that need one.
Here's one for your pinky, also good as Hanukkah geld:  Wink

Sorry, couldn't resist that.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
October 19, 2013, 03:31:43 AM
bitcoins keychain was awesome but now with new Litecoins you are rocking just outclass work by you hope very soon I have a order for you for these keychains  Grin
October 18, 2013, 07:45:21 PM
Those LTC keychains look fantastic too!
October 18, 2013, 07:45:02 PM
Ordered. If there was a truly bulk price I'd probably buy a lot.
October 18, 2013, 07:06:09 PM
New Litecoin Keychains, more info coming next week!

While I know the Litecoin market is smaller than the Bitcoin market, I figure Litecoiners might also like a very affordable physical representation to show off their cryptocurrency passion. Of course, there's the AMAZING Lealana physical Litecoins, but I figured a less-expensive coin-like Litecoin Keychain might be of interest. Here's a pic of both the silver-plated Litecoin keychain and brass-plated Bitcoin keychain.

October 17, 2013, 12:09:25 PM
I want to ask international delivry is going or still no I am interested look awsome for me
Yes, both stores listed above ship internationally.
Pages:
Jump to: