Pages:
Author

Topic: A new 2-sided Bitcoin Keychain - page 5. (Read 21399 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
April 04, 2014, 11:18:43 AM
Le Bump.

BTW, sorry the custom products are taking so long to launch, just too many things to do in life… and in cryptocurrency-land.

I'm looking to take delivery of a CNC next week.  Hopefully we can make some interesting new gizmos and widgets.
Activity: 431
Merit: 261
April 03, 2014, 02:53:41 PM
Le Bump.

BTW, sorry the custom products are taking so long to launch, just too many things to do in life… and in cryptocurrency-land.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
March 13, 2014, 01:35:14 PM
Sorry, but I wasn't satisfied with the durability of the printed image on our customized keychains (it get's pretty beat-up being part of an actively-used keychain). We are working on a more durable product, I'll make it known once they are available for purchase.
Thanks,
I'll be waiting :-)
March 13, 2014, 12:17:24 PM
One of my favorite pictures of these.

These keychains are also a form or esoteric currency of their own.  I bummed a ride back to where I was staying from a friendly bitcoiner who went out of his way to be nice and wouldn't accept any payment (even though he saved me an hour wait and a $30 taxi ride).  He DID accept the bkeychain though.  So it is currency in ways that even bitcoin isn't.  His delivering me with his car was proof of work, and having a car was proof of stake...
OK, that last bit was silly, but I haven't had my coffee yet.

Thanks, NewLiberty!
March 13, 2014, 12:16:10 PM
thanks!

where can I buy one like this?
Sorry, but I wasn't satisfied with the durability of the printed image on our customized keychains (it get's pretty beat-up being part of an actively-used keychain). We are working on a more durable product, I'll make it known once they are available for purchase.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
March 12, 2014, 01:17:55 PM
thanks!

where can I buy one like this?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
Gresham's Lawyer
March 12, 2014, 12:28:44 PM
I just wanted to give this thread a bump, and make sure people know they can buy our substantial Bitcoin keychains at these two great crypto-accessory online retailers (they accept Bitcoin):

Ships from U.S.A.
http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=131

Ships from E.U.
http://btctrinkets.com/presta2/index.php?id_product=23&controller=product

One of my favorite pictures of these.

These keychains are also a form or esoteric currency of their own.  I bummed a ride back to where I was staying from a friendly bitcoiner who went out of his way to be nice and wouldn't accept any payment (even though he saved me an hour wait and a $30 taxi ride).  He DID accept the bkeychain though.  So it is currency in ways that even bitcoin isn't.  His delivering me with his car was proof of work, and having a car was proof of stake...
OK, that last bit was silly, but I haven't had my coffee yet.
March 05, 2014, 06:38:50 PM
I just wanted to give this thread a bump, and make sure people know they can buy our substantial Bitcoin keychains at these two great crypto-accessory online retailers (they accept Bitcoin):

Ships from U.S.A.
http://cryptoanarchy.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=131

Ships from E.U.
http://btctrinkets.com/presta2/index.php?id_product=23&controller=product

Activity: 712
Merit: 500
January 23, 2014, 02:21:16 AM
thanks!

January 22, 2014, 06:55:24 PM
Sorry it's taking so long to get the customized Bitcoin keychain biz launched. While I thought the imaging process was perfected, I learned during our test production run that there were still some rough edges to work out… But it does seems we've finally got it figured out. And I'm talking to some potential partners about doing a lot more than just customizing these keychains, so as we work out more details, it still may take a little while before I/we launch the customized keychain biz.

If anyone is eager to get a customized keychains, and just can't wait, send an email to: [email protected] (or PM me), and I may be able to include you in some pre-launch runs. We can print your public key QR code, your B&W business logo, your Gliph, whatever suits your fancy.

I'll crosspost this in the custom thread too (please follow that thread if you really want to keep up on the customized Bitcoin keychains, since this thread is really about the standard Bitcoin keychains): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/customized-bitcoin-keychain-giveaway-399074
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
January 05, 2014, 09:03:23 AM
Awesome!
looking awesome waiting for your announcement about pricing when its going on for us
Activity: 280
New In Town...
January 04, 2014, 11:03:18 PM
Awesome!
January 04, 2014, 06:08:30 PM

I wanted to let followers of this thread know that I started another thread for a giveaway of two customized Bitcoin keychains. Here's where to go for more info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/customized-bitcoin-keychain-giveaway-399074
December 31, 2013, 10:38:14 PM
Very nice! Any thought on the pricing for these potentially?

Thanks for your feedback. I don't want to guesstimate on the custom QR code pricing before I have it solidified. But I hope to have it all figured on in the next 1-2 weeks.

Happy New Year to all!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
December 31, 2013, 09:53:09 PM
Awesome!  Can't wait!
While many have asked for a custom QR code, your request may have been what actually got the idea to move forward. So please PM me a public key and a mailing address, and yours will be one of the first I send out (free, as a thanks).

Very nice! Any thought on the pricing for these potentially?
New In Town...
December 24, 2013, 02:52:41 PM
Awesome!  Can't wait!
While many have asked for a custom QR code, your request may have been what actually got the idea to move forward. So please PM me a public key and a mailing address, and yours will be one of the first I send out (free, as a thanks).

Thanks, quite the Christmas surprise!  PM incoming.
December 24, 2013, 02:44:47 PM
Awesome!  Can't wait!
New In Town...
December 24, 2013, 02:39:45 PM
Awesome!  Can't wait!
December 24, 2013, 10:45:43 AM
BitPappa,

I LOVE your product.  I was just wondering if you considered making a run of these with customized QR codes on them?  It would be so incredibly awesome to have a receive address on my keychain.  My friends and I use a lot of crypto-currensies, and I know a bunch of people who would also love this.
Thanks to an idea from NewLiberty on how to economically add custom QR codes to these keychains, this is something that I believe will be happening soon! Stay tuned...
December 22, 2013, 01:38:41 AM
I just laughed out loud to see that VentureBeat used a photo I took of a Bitcoin keychain under my dog's paw. I have no clue why they used this photo (the article is about Overstock.com planning to accept Bitcoin), and I never really expected the image to be used, unless there was a news story relating animals to Bitcoin. The funniest part was I was browsing articles on the ZeroBlock app while walking my dog when I stumbled upon the article.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/12/21/overstock-will-accept-bitcoin-payments-starting-next-year/
Pages:
Jump to: