Pages:
Author

Topic: A real alternative to Chia Coin? - page 2. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
October 19, 2021, 05:50:12 AM
speaking of the project you said, there is no doubt that the coin has a high selling price in the current market (new Altcoin category). But the question is, did the project team pay the participants using the coins? As far as I'm concerned, BM does fair on payments using stable coins. and as for @OP I'm not very familiar with Chia Coin. maybe a meme coin?

Yes, the participants are paid in the inner Crypton coin. That's how all the bounties are held. And on the inner exchange you can convert it into USDT or UUSD (privacy stablecoin). So in any case, you have a very easy way to continue using these coins.
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 12, 2021, 05:52:33 AM
No, the current bounty is based on simple mechanics, I'm not really interested in it. I enjoyed participating in the previous and more creative bounty. However, I have heard that a large number of users, on the contrary, are happy with simpler conditions.
The current condition of the bounty campaign is still very effective and profitable, you can check the Rangers Protocol bounty campaign, the price is very good at this time, even though the duration of the bounty campaign is still ongoing and the followers are also very large.
speaking of the project you said, there is no doubt that the coin has a high selling price in the current market (new Altcoin category). But the question is, did the project team pay the participants using the coins? As far as I'm concerned, BM does fair on payments using stable coins. and as for @OP I'm not very familiar with Chia Coin. maybe a meme coin?
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
October 12, 2021, 05:27:53 AM
No, the current bounty is based on simple mechanics, I'm not really interested in it. I enjoyed participating in the previous and more creative bounty. However, I have heard that a large number of users, on the contrary, are happy with simpler conditions.
Yes, you're right. The previous bounty required users to be more creative, if I may say so. However, the terms of this promotion also seem attractive to me. Especially considering the amount of the reward.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
October 10, 2021, 09:39:26 AM
The current condition of the bounty campaign is still very effective and profitable, you can check the Rangers Protocol bounty campaign, the price is very good at this time, even though the duration of the bounty campaign is still ongoing and the followers are also very large.
October 10, 2021, 09:17:43 AM
Activity: 533
Merit: 60
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 05, 2021, 05:53:22 AM
The world's players and billionaires can play the market with various tricks, even if it's difficult because of the government
centralized and the system is so powerful that it is difficult to use. the bitcoin market is already very strong everyone who is good at reading almost all odds
have invested long term
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
October 01, 2021, 12:40:55 AM
China coin I have not heard much about the coin and this is my first time hearing about it is it the official digital currency of China or just a project name, I will appreciate it if you can share more information about this coin or a link to follow to see more detail on the coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
September 28, 2021, 10:07:10 AM
Chia is a very different beast. Some of the fundamental blockchain concepts aren't radically different from what's gone before, but Chia coin ditches the Proof of Work algorithm for securing the blockchain and instead implements Proof of Space technically Proof of Time and Space, but the latter appears to be the more pertinent factor. Rather than mining coins by dedicating large amounts of processing power to the task, Chia simply requires storage plots but these plots need to be filled with the correct data.
September 28, 2021, 04:28:58 AM
In my opinion Crypton is one of the most promising cryptos in terms of investment, but unfortunately there are only a few exchanges that list them at the moment, so this makes the coin a little less popular in my opinion, but if you look at the strong support in the Utopia P2P ecosystem of course crypton has good future, especially crypton is an internal payment tool now in the Utopia ecosystem

Have you already heard of a new bounty campaign with Crypton that is hold by Utopia p2p? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58005223 From today you can get CRP for participation in Utopia inner forum uTalk. Pretty nice reward for a usual action.
No, I haven't heard, but thank you for telling me about it I will be happy to study the conditions and possibly take part. And what have you decided? Are you interested in it?
September 21, 2021, 04:46:26 AM
That is, in fact, due to the many times greater number of nodes, this coin can be considered more reliable and stable. Right?

I'm not sure if reliable and stable are the right words for that. More trusted - probably yes, moreover, it shows that the network is growing and getting more stable. As the more nodes it has - the more secured it is at the same time. I hope that U USD will also gain its popularity soon.
It seemed to me that the number of nodes determines the number of active users (enthusiasts), which in turn increases the security of the network. And based on this, I dared to draw conclusions that the security and stability of the network increases the security of, for example, coins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 16, 2021, 08:00:28 AM
You're right. Crypton is a good opportunity to make a profit without additional investment absolutely for free. In addition, you can take part in their current promo.
It's just an additional option apart from investing and trading in the market, because every additional option is tested and good, it is definitely a must-see and also chosen after very well researched.
In my opinion Crypton is one of the most promising cryptos in terms of investment, but unfortunately there are only a few exchanges that list them at the moment, so this makes the coin a little less popular in my opinion, but if you look at the strong support in the Utopia P2P ecosystem of course crypton has good future, especially crypton is an internal payment tool now in the Utopia ecosystem
September 16, 2021, 07:41:42 AM
That is, in fact, due to the many times greater number of nodes, this coin can be considered more reliable and stable. Right?

I'm not sure if reliable and stable are the right words for that. More trusted - probably yes, moreover, it shows that the network is growing and getting more stable. As the more nodes it has - the more secured it is at the same time. I hope that U USD will also gain its popularity soon.
September 13, 2021, 02:18:54 PM
Crypton people will try to keep promoting it forever, not like Chia is great neither, so when you see someone trying to reach the levels chia is trying to reach, you realize very quickly that it is not something that you would be happy to invest. I mean overall chia is not good, and crypton is even worse. When you are mining something then it should be something that makes sense, why would anyone invest into chia? Why would anyone want to by crypton? What are you going to do with them? ETH makes sense because people use it a lot, but chia/crypton doesn't make any sense.

I have seen tons of hdd mining operations in the world before and I can easily say that none of that really makes any sense at all considering how they are usually useless coins so eventually they go away, all the HDD ones before these went low eventually and these will too eventually.

Haha, check the number of Crypton nodes and tell me once again it's useless and people don't believe in it. It already reached 31K active nodes, while BTC or ETH had 10-12K at the beginning of this year. Does it mean the coin is useless??
September 09, 2021, 05:03:06 AM
Crypton people will try to keep promoting it forever, not like Chia is great neither, so when you see someone trying to reach the levels chia is trying to reach, you realize very quickly that it is not something that you would be happy to invest. I mean overall chia is not good, and crypton is even worse. When you are mining something then it should be something that makes sense, why would anyone invest into chia? Why would anyone want to by crypton? What are you going to do with them? ETH makes sense because people use it a lot, but chia/crypton doesn't make any sense.

I have seen tons of hdd mining operations in the world before and I can easily say that none of that really makes any sense at all considering how they are usually useless coins so eventually they go away, all the HDD ones before these went low eventually and these will too eventually.

Haha, check the number of Crypton nodes and tell me once again it's useless and people don't believe in it. It already reached 31K active nodes, while BTC or ETH had 10-12K at the beginning of this year. Does it mean the coin is useless??
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
September 07, 2021, 02:27:31 PM

September 07, 2021, 07:18:54 AM
Yes, it seems that you are right. However, open source is no longer a guarantee of data security and contradicts the main idea that inspired the developers.
September 06, 2021, 05:48:41 AM
On the whole, there's not much information about it. Just some official articles or videos. And yes, in most of cases they're positive reviews of the soft or of the coin. But what I regularly meet is that people don't believe in it due to the closed source code. Like make it public and we'll give it a try..
August 26, 2021, 02:50:31 PM
The news that is spread through twitter is clearly trustworthy and can also be taken as a reference, but there are also some people who only make news on twitter for FUD purposes only, you also need to analyze this so you don't get caught up in making decisions in the end.
I think he was speaking about the official twitter account of the Utopia p2p community. Not about some fake news or something. But on the whole, there's a number of press releases that I've found over the web. With more detailed information.
Well, of course I meant the official account. Although I did not meet any fakes or anything like that among the news of ordinary users. It seems to me that the users of this software are loyal fans who are always up to date with current news and are not engaged in spreading fakes.
August 25, 2021, 09:10:44 AM
The news that is spread through twitter is clearly trustworthy and can also be taken as a reference, but there are also some people who only make news on twitter for FUD purposes only, you also need to analyze this so you don't get caught up in making decisions in the end.
I think he was speaking about the official twitter account of the Utopia p2p community. Not about some fake news or something. But on the whole, there's a number of press releases that I've found over the web. With more detailed information.
August 24, 2021, 06:07:31 AM
Crypton transactions are completely anonymous and cannot be tracked on the blockchain.
Only the sender and receiver have transaction records. Newly mined cryptons are distributed every 15 minute block to nodes which helps to keep the network meeting minimum requirements.

And have you heard that UUSD stablecoin was launched by Utopia p2p also? It is backed by DAI cryptocurrency collateral that can publicly be seen on the cold wallet and equals to total supply of the UUSD. And the rate is 1:1 wit US dollar. I think that such coins can get real popularity between crypto addicted people.
Yes, I think I saw the news about this on Twitter. Well, such an update can not be considered bad. I think that this has a great benefit for users.
Pages:
Jump to: