Pages:
Author

Topic: A real alternative to Chia Coin? - page 3. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
August 20, 2021, 10:44:36 AM
Im trying to mining crypton with Linux VPS i rented, i realize i would never reach Break Even for doing it.
Also, i cant think how can all the miners got same reward no matter how much they are, isnt that means very high inflation and block reward uncertainty?
Renting VPS for crypton mining purposes is very costly. Why would you do that? Invest your own hardware or rent the mining rig either from someone or site if you can't afford that kind of investment but not VPS. VPS is only good for the setup of multi masternode coins.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
August 20, 2021, 04:53:19 AM
Crypton transactions are completely anonymous and cannot be tracked on the blockchain.
Only the sender and receiver have transaction records. Newly mined cryptons are distributed every 15 minute block to nodes which helps to keep the network meeting minimum requirements.

And have you heard that UUSD stablecoin was launched by Utopia p2p also? It is backed by DAI cryptocurrency collateral that can publicly be seen on the cold wallet and equals to total supply of the UUSD. And the rate is 1:1 wit US dollar. I think that such coins can get real popularity between crypto addicted people.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
August 17, 2021, 09:55:55 AM
You're right. Crypton is a good opportunity to make a profit without additional investment absolutely for free. In addition, you can take part in their current promo.
It's just an additional option apart from investing and trading in the market, because every additional option is tested and good, it is definitely a must-see and also chosen after very well researched.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
August 17, 2021, 09:52:42 AM
Did you hear about Chia Coin?

It is a hype green coin, which is now becoming a leader in the cryptocurrency mining market. Despite the hype, Chia Coin is still not as green as Crypton — the internal cryptocurrency of the Utopia ecosystem. The first has some drawbacks in technical terms. Although Crypton does not position itself as a green cryptocurrency for mining, it is a privacy coin. But the technical data suggests otherwise.

Will Crypton mining become a new market leader due to its ergonomics and low energy costs?
 It is more acceptable than Chia Coin in several points:

- Equipment
- Environmentally friendly
- Breakthrough technology
- Low technical requirements
- Easy way to withdraw funds

Crypton cryptocurrency is completely decentralized and cannot be manipulated by government organizations. All transactions made in Crypton are final and cannot be canceled. Furthermore, users have full control over their personal assets, as there is no third party with the right to interfere in the system processes.

No one can block the Utopia user's wallet or influence it in any way. Personal transactions cannot be viewed by other system participants and are conducted with minimal fees. CRP mining has almost no effect on the performance of the computer.

What do you think about it?

Crypton transactions are completely anonymous and cannot be tracked on the blockchain.
Only the sender and receiver have transaction records. Newly mined cryptons are distributed every 15 minute block to nodes which helps to keep the network meeting minimum requirements.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 17, 2021, 09:35:49 AM
Did you hear about Chia Coin?

It is a hype green coin, which is now becoming a leader in the cryptocurrency mining market. Despite the hype, Chia Coin is still not as green as Crypton — the internal cryptocurrency of the Utopia ecosystem. The first has some drawbacks in technical terms. Although Crypton does not position itself as a green cryptocurrency for mining, it is a privacy coin. But the technical data suggests otherwise.

Will Crypton mining become a new market leader due to its ergonomics and low energy costs?
 It is more acceptable than Chia Coin in several points:

- Equipment
- Environmentally friendly
- Breakthrough technology
- Low technical requirements
- Easy way to withdraw funds

Crypton cryptocurrency is completely decentralized and cannot be manipulated by government organizations. All transactions made in Crypton are final and cannot be canceled. Furthermore, users have full control over their personal assets, as there is no third party with the right to interfere in the system processes.

No one can block the Utopia user's wallet or influence it in any way. Personal transactions cannot be viewed by other system participants and are conducted with minimal fees. CRP mining has almost no effect on the performance of the computer.

What do you think about it?

I have seen this coin But not the good movement I see in the near future if we see some good announcement meant I will try to invest. But after analysis now I don't want to invest this project.Finally, I will say your concert is good.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
August 17, 2021, 04:40:07 AM
You're right. Crypton is a good opportunity to make a profit without additional investment absolutely for free. In addition, you can take part in their current promo.
August 11, 2021, 05:57:17 AM
Everyone already forget about chia and the smartest ones quit that project before they lost too much. Now many coins, including Bitcoin, are on the rise. I hope that more altcoins will follow this trend. Including #CRP as I've decided to participate in the promo action. And plan to get as much as I can from it.
August 08, 2021, 10:38:58 AM
Come on, why talk about Bitcoin? Crypto enthusiasts lost a lot of money in the case of chiacoin. And only the creators of the chia get a profit.
August 04, 2021, 05:32:00 AM
Maybe it is just me but most of these mining coins hardly gives good profits neither do some last long term. I think there was a time they were rampant of which many later turned scams. You have presented a different and better alternative to Chia Coin in your own understanding, and what if this one goes the way of Chia coin, which others have done.
Also, most times mining is not profitable especially when one considers the cost of energy and equipment, hence why it looks like only big organizations can do mining, and they don't mine any random coin but focuses on coins which can make them break even, coins that are always valuable and coins whose team won't just exit scam, hence why many mine Bitcoin.
Look, in order to mine Bitcoin, you have to make really good investments in the beginning. Not many people have so much money to buy the equipment, etc. In case with Crypton, it's not like chia as it appeared about 3 years ago and it's still alive. It didn't have big movements in price, but it's probably a long-term case. When I don't have to invest anything in order to mine, I think I won't lose anything even if it won't jump in price.
August 03, 2021, 03:56:37 AM
I'm already in so as to participate in all the parts of action. The later you start - the less you could get. Just don't forget to fill-in the participation for and provide the reports in time. Anyway, you'll get all the mined coins at least. It's also something.
Oh, cool. Could you share your progress later? I am very interested to know what the profit will be?
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
July 30, 2021, 05:58:04 AM
Maybe it is just me but most of these mining coins hardly gives good profits neither do some last long term. I think there was a time they were rampant of which many later turned scams. You have presented a different and better alternative to Chia Coin in your own understanding, and what if this one goes the way of Chia coin, which others have done.
Also, most times mining is not profitable especially when one considers the cost of energy and equipment, hence why it looks like only big organizations can do mining, and they don't mine any random coin but focuses on coins which can make them break even, coins that are always valuable and coins whose team won't just exit scam, hence why many mine Bitcoin.
July 30, 2021, 05:26:18 AM
I'm already in so as to participate in all the parts of action. The later you start - the less you could get. Just don't forget to fill-in the participation for and provide the reports in time. Anyway, you'll get all the mined coins at least. It's also something.
Activity: 758
Merit: 104
July 27, 2021, 07:02:53 PM
Im trying to mining crypton with Linux VPS i rented, i realize i would never reach Break Even for doing it.
Also, i cant think how can all the miners got same reward no matter how much they are, isnt that means very high inflation and block reward uncertainty?
July 27, 2021, 06:27:23 AM
You're right, but that bounty campaign was a small dot in comparison with this action. It will last till the end of September and the prize pool is 5000$. That's a huge action, I can say. Moreover, it will attract many new users and that's really good for ecosystem improvement.

It's especially interesting as you can run up to 50 mining bots on one PC if you use LCX or Docker. It extremely rises the opportunity to mine more and more. And the prize pool of  looks impressive 🙂 We have to participate, I think.

July 22, 2021, 07:35:11 AM
You're right, but that bounty campaign was a small dot in comparison with this action. It will last till the end of September and the prize pool is 5000$. That's a huge action, I can say. Moreover, it will attract many new users and that's really good for ecosystem improvement.
July 20, 2021, 05:29:58 AM
Yes, I think we should expect good results from this action. As far as I remember, the previous bounty collected a lot of positive reviews.
July 15, 2021, 11:03:38 AM
If crypton is  privacy coin, will this compare with Monero? Or what advantage it has over other privacy coin for us to choose this coin to use?

Saw Crypto's chart and petformance from the last four months and from that ATH it went down 60%, also it has a low volume and low market cap. If they will make some improvements and make a noise in crypto industry. Or maybe a hype, then investors will think to buy this coin.

1) They never looked for investors as the coin and the whole Utopia p2p project is self-financed.
2) Yesterday they've started a wide promo action for miners https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5349259.new#new
I believe it will help to promote the coin and make it improve.
July 13, 2021, 08:25:11 AM
On the whole, if Musk won't mention it, people will never know about this coin. And I'm surprised that he didn't choose something more profitable and really eco-friendly. He mentioned it as an example, but people went crazy and ruined the market. It's a good lesson to think with your own brains.
You're right, the desire to get rich quickly overshadowed common sense and attention to the state of the environment. In the next few years, green coins will become more and more popular. Well, I mean really green projects.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
July 07, 2021, 09:02:51 PM
If crypton is  privacy coin, will this compare with Monero? Or what advantage it has over other privacy coin for us to choose this coin to use?

Saw Crypto's chart and petformance from the last four months and from that ATH it went down 60%, also it has a low volume and low market cap. If they will make some improvements and make a noise in crypto industry. Or maybe a hype, then investors will think to buy this coin.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
July 07, 2021, 03:01:48 PM
now a few months after its launch, chia mining is no longer worthwhile unless you really have a lot of space on your hard drives or join unofficial pools that require access keys? (very dangerous thing not to do absolutely) as alternatives for mining from hard disk there are burst coin which however gives us minimal gains or the new spacemesh or the pseudo clone of chia called spare
Pages:
Jump to: