Pages:
Author

Topic: A real alternative to Chia Coin? - page 4. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
July 07, 2021, 07:09:05 AM
This thread is the first place am hearing about this coin maybe this is so because of China coin's low popularity in the market, I don't think the coin is worth the hype I took a Google search and could not find any information on the coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 07, 2021, 06:58:02 AM
And what is its rate? I don't see any active moves and seems like the coin is not so popular. Where are the guarantees that it will be profitable? I understand that here the investments are almost 0, but if I'll lose my time for nothing - it won't be too good.
Not zero at all to farm CHIA you need big space of memory which will cost you a lot money to farm it. If you asking whether its profitable or not i would say yes i got a friend who actively mining the chia coin and he doing fine, i think its just alternative instead mining ETH and i do think chia is a good one.
Activity: 916
Merit: 1
July 07, 2021, 06:50:37 AM
On the whole, if Musk won't mention it, people will never know about this coin. And I'm surprised that he didn't choose something more profitable and really eco-friendly. He mentioned it as an example, but people went crazy and ruined the market. It's a good lesson to think with your own brains.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
July 06, 2021, 10:26:50 AM
It seems to me that nothing completely new will happen in the crypto market. It is not so easy to dethrone bitcoin from its pedestal. I think that when the hype passes, no one will remember about these new coins.

New investors are drowning in losses when they have spent a lot of money to buy hard drives. I'm seeing the crypto market crash in China. The Chinese government may be looking to drive away Bitcoin miners and encourage green cryptos like CHIA. There has been no significant jump in value yet since CHIA was listed on exchanges.
I agree with you, seeing coins like CHIA which are made by the Chinese state but Chinese custom prefers to use their own like the case of social media that is there even forbidden to use external ones, this can make them survive like TRX we have seen so far
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
July 06, 2021, 07:50:45 AM
I'm surprised that you still remember about this coin.=) After the wave of paid hype that hit the Internet, not a word is heard about it. I understand that the prospects and reliability of this coin have not been justified.
July 01, 2021, 08:59:46 AM
Well, according to the latest news about chia, none of the miners will get their investments back. As everything shows that it won't bump and the prices on the equipment also felled. People invested about 6000$ for SSD and hard drives and now they can earn about 250$ per month, which is absolutely nothing.
June 29, 2021, 05:34:43 AM
It's still hard for me to imagine it, to be honest. This is an incredible project, with the simplest and cheapest mining!
June 23, 2021, 10:18:51 AM
Helium is way better over chia coin because its the true definition of green energy mining because all you need is little watt of power 5w to 15watts to power helium hotspot miners in your home and start earning

And what about the coin that requires an internet connection only? Here's more information about the project https://utopia-ecosystem.com/ Moreover, there are no extra electricity fees, which is the best nowadays. I never thought that it would be possible to mine without any investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
June 22, 2021, 10:18:00 AM
I think the best alternative is Helium. Its not proof of space and time but proof of coverage but still I think it's safest and best investment of that sort now.
yes i aggre, Helium aims to improve the communication capabilities of wireless Internet of Things (IoT) devices. In 2013, infrastructure around IoT was still in its infancy, but developers wanted to add decentralization to their offering, hence referring to it as “The People’s Network” in official literature.

Its core appeal will be to device owners and those interested in the IoT space, with financial incentives providing further outreach possibilities.
Helium is way better over chia coin because its the true definition of green energy mining because all you need is little watt of power 5w to 15watts to power helium hotspot miners in your home and start earning
June 22, 2021, 06:46:50 AM
Hahaha, this looks like a great idea! Although, of course, it is quite difficult to implement. I think there are a lot of projects that would like to attract his attention.
June 22, 2021, 04:08:07 AM
It won't happen so easily. Only if Utopia users will attack him with tweets asking to check the project and the coin. He created his channel in Telegram, so why he can't do the same in Utopia p2p?
June 15, 2021, 05:55:08 AM
It seems to me that nothing completely new will happen in the crypto market. It is not so easy to dethrone bitcoin from its pedestal. I think that when the hype passes, no one will remember about these new coins.

You're wrong, bro. Just look what Elon can do with one word 🙂  It's just a beginning, trust me. The market will fall even more and we'll see many new players on the stage. As trends are also changing.
Now let's hope that Elon Musk finds out about Crypton and tells the entire crypto community about it.
June 11, 2021, 10:28:27 AM

You're wrong, bro. Just look what Elon can do with one word 🙂  It's just a beginning, trust me. The market will fall even more and we'll see many new players on the stage. As trends are also changing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 09, 2021, 12:39:26 AM
I think almost all cryptocurrency coins have problems with the rules of some countries and this must be resolved
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 08, 2021, 06:28:46 PM
I think the best alternative is Helium. Its not proof of space and time but proof of coverage but still I think it's safest and best investment of that sort now.
yes i aggre, Helium aims to improve the communication capabilities of wireless Internet of Things (IoT) devices. In 2013, infrastructure around IoT was still in its infancy, but developers wanted to add decentralization to their offering, hence referring to it as “The People’s Network” in official literature.

Its core appeal will be to device owners and those interested in the IoT space, with financial incentives providing further outreach possibilities.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
June 08, 2021, 06:18:25 PM
I don't know but there are many new shitcoins that are following DOge the meme coin? Is this promising? I don't think so because it is probably only following the hype. Once it is ended, the coins that are the same as meme coins may not be able to survive longer in the crypto market, moreover if they have no promising fundamentals.I personally ever think about it and then not deciding to pick one of them
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
June 08, 2021, 03:51:21 PM

New investors are drowning in losses when they have spent a lot of money to buy hard drives. I'm seeing the crypto market crash in China. The Chinese government may be looking to drive away Bitcoin miners and encourage green cryptos like CHIA. There has been no significant jump in value yet since CHIA was listed on exchanges.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 08, 2021, 12:39:36 PM
Of course, mining only with hard disk has countless advantages it consumes less electricity, i think about 5 watts to hard disk and does not stress and wear the pc and gpu with classic mining, of course there is the risk of burning the ssd if you plot a lot but i think it is a minimal risk, of course it is now difficult to earn with chia since everyone has started to mine it you really need a lot of storage space, perhaps only with the pools you earn a little bit, but the alternative is here already is in the testnet phase but you can already try it is called spacemesh
Plotting put stress on the CPU threads, if you want to plot faster you will need NVMe SSD which can die in time and you said HDD only use 5watts of power right? You are right but it would have been better if your 50 terabytes only draws 5 watt, imagine having 2TB HDD everywhere and they draw 5watts each lol, the higher you plan to go in terabytes the more watts you will pay for
June 08, 2021, 07:29:45 AM
June 07, 2021, 09:26:57 AM
Every other alternative to chia coins are crap most especially that burst coin, a project that can't be mined anymore due to requirements of the equipments shouldn't be called green coin

And what if all you need is a computer and internet connection? No extra electricity fees, no additional supplies. Can it be called eco-friendly? And can it be interesting to the crypto community?
Pages:
Jump to: