Pages:
Author

Topic: A thing worst than "don't trade with your emotion" a trader should avoid - page 2. (Read 743 times)

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578
It's a normal thing for those youtube video makers.

They have to make the thumbnail attractive so they're going to be clickable to their viewers. But I don't buy those thumbnails and I only watch those videos that I'm really interested at.

But most of them, I've got no interest anymore because of how crowded they are.
That is same with the clickbait articles as well. You just create something that gets clicks, that is the key for the metrics to be found as well. If people see your thumbnail and click on you, you get suggested to more people, and when everyone starts t click on you because they see it, not just searched for it but saw it on homepage or something like that and start clicking on you, the ranking metric says "whoever sees this, clicks on it, let's suggest it to everyone!".

Same goes for google ranking, same goes for articles, basically everything gets listed higher because of click rates, bouncing also matters, if people click and leave right away without watching or reading, then it doesn't work well.
That's how the algorithm works.

And that's why if they've seen it effective, actually, it's really effective for those video makers that has contents about cryptocurrencies and for other contents.

It's like became the standard of thumbnail and clickbaiting on social medias not just on YT.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

They have to make the thumbnail attractive so they're going to be clickable to their viewers. But I don't buy those thumbnails and I only watch those videos that I'm really interested at.

That is same with the clickbait articles as well. You just create something that gets clicks, that is the key for the metrics to be found as well. If people see your thumbnail and click on you, you get suggested to more people, and when everyone starts t click on you because they see it, not just searched for it but saw it on homepage or something like that and start clicking on you, the ranking metric says "whoever sees this, clicks on it, let's suggest it to everyone!".

Same goes for google ranking, same goes for articles, basically everything gets listed higher because of click rates, bouncing also matters, if people click and leave right away without watching or reading, then it doesn't work well.

Trade with emotions was the first things, you need to skip it. If you do trade with emotions, surely you will lose the money more than a expected. For example, it will look life, you may lose 500$ in a future trading.To save that 500 dollars, you will keep on inverse the money. Then the liquidity was increased to save your full loss.So it will became a loss of 1000$.So it's better to hold at certain points.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
~snip~

Shillings and hype are good sometimes, they might have their influence on bitcoin/Altcoins growth but I think it's not good to follow their steps because they say it will 100x, they are overdoing it and it doesn't help traders.
Be focused on your own findings and make a clear decision on your trades.

It's because they want free money from new people who join crypto and people who just join crypto mostly fall into their bullshit trap because what they think about 100x ROI is really real. We should guide our friends when they're joining something like that, especially from bullshit ads. Lately, a lot of people promote about good return good investment and they're doing it like no responsibility to humanity at all only "money" they care about. 
Those influencers do not really care, as long as they get their commission they are happy with the results, and since they do not care at all about the economic well being of those watching their channel and following their comments people need to stop following those channels, there are some decent ones that teach you how to trade and similar stuff, but as soon as you see a channel promoting a coin that is just being developed you should know that something fishy is going on.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

Or something saturated or been flooding out the entire market which it turns out to be already a casual thing to be ignored.Of course they would really be making their thumbnail as catchy as it can
yet they do know that they could possibly hook up someone who do easily to believe that making profit is too easy, this is really a very common newbie greedy behavior.
If you are having that kind of behavior on being impulsive then this would really be a big problem when you are doing trading but eventually you could get rid of this once you do gain experience.
That's a wrong gesture and reaction for being impulsive.

Someone's going to be having a problem when not changed because it's going to make him think and realize that he should haven't done that. While these content makers, they'll just continue to produce the contents they like.

And won't stop making the same thumbnails again and again to get more views.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138
Do not trade the right kind of maturity and you will regret after you lose. You traded here with passion. You trade here and after you lose you decide to chat with proud passion.  Then you need to know what you need to add and you have to do a lot of analysis
Analysis and tests.

They are included in what you need to have so that you'll be able to learn and see where you need to improve and what lesson you've learned from those losses.

Don't be gullible with influencers because they're going to make a move from your emotion which you might not be able to handle.
Just look at the thumbnails of those YouTubers, their emotion is really attractive and you can see the whole topic by just seeing the picture, that emotion should be set aside at all times.

Imagine trading with a lot of emotion, how can you even take profit if you are still hoping for the price to go further, same thing with cutting your losses, thinking that the price will recover easily. Emotion will take you in a bad place, on a loss scenario so better to avoid that and focus on the strategy that you should have.

Or something saturated or been flooding out the entire market which it turns out to be already a casual thing to be ignored.Of course they would really be making their thumbnail as catchy as it can
yet they do know that they could possibly hook up someone who do easily to believe that making profit is too easy, this is really a very common newbie greedy behavior.
If you are having that kind of behavior on being impulsive then this would really be a big problem when you are doing trading but eventually you could get rid of this once you do gain experience.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Shillings and hype are good sometimes, they might have their influence on bitcoin/Altcoins growth but I think it's not good to follow their steps because they say it will 100x, they are overdoing it and it doesn't help traders.
Common people and lazy traders are following such influencer only for the reason of those "sometimes". Smart people will only risk less than 5% of their capital with such influencers but dumb people may go overdoing like you have mentioned. I mean you cannot ignore such influencer completely and this way I believe people are already doing good if they risk smartly.

This must be one of the basics of trading but following hype sometime helps and sometime disappoints but risking only within affordable limit my help anyone all the times.
Do not trade the right kind of maturity and you will regret after you lose. You traded here with passion. You trade here and after you lose you decide to chat with proud passion.  Then you need to know what you need to add and you have to do a lot of analysis
Analysis and tests.

They are included in what you need to have so that you'll be able to learn and see where you need to improve and what lesson you've learned from those losses.

Don't be gullible with influencers because they're going to make a move from your emotion which you might not be able to handle.
Just look at the thumbnails of those YouTubers, their emotion is really attractive and you can see the whole topic by just seeing the picture, that emotion should be set aside at all times.

Imagine trading with a lot of emotion, how can you even take profit if you are still hoping for the price to go further, same thing with cutting your losses, thinking that the price will recover easily. Emotion will take you in a bad place, on a loss scenario so better to avoid that and focus on the strategy that you should have.

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
Binance #Smart World Global Token
~snip~

It's because they want free money from new people who join crypto and people who just join crypto mostly fall into their bullshit trap because what they think about 100x ROI is really real. We should guide our friends when they're joining something like that, especially from bullshit ads. Lately, a lot of people promote about good return good investment and they're doing it like no responsibility to humanity at all only "money" they care about. 
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Yes, that's right, as a trader, we can't immediately believe in youtube or others, it would be better if you believe in yourself to determine which coin and how the strategy should be done in trading. YouTube channels will usually exaggerate in order to attract viewers and our job is to filter out information that is worth taking or not. so we also have to be smart in sorting out information because it is undeniable that youtube is also a medium for learning to trade. trade with strategies and also our own thoughts through the analysis we have done and don't forget to always learn and practice to be a good trader.
A experience trader that knows his onions would never rely on thumbnails YouTubers for trading decisions especially in term of Technical Analysis, such a trader would rather embark on personal analysis and research, however there are a lot of crypto newbies who wouldn't want to learn on how to trade, they would prefer an easy route and quicker means of earning money quickly, thus subscribe to thumbnails of YouTubers, of course the promoters of these videos will keep on earning money from youtube based on their growing numbers of viewers with any meaningful contents but full of falacy
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
Analysis and tests.

Analysis and tests.

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Sometimes it happens that our emotions lead to success but here in trading, that is something different. But I don't think need to do this, I guess controlling this to the least we can do is enough. We can still do better trades even having this feeling for as long as we can manage ourselves and make decisions wisely. Emotion may affect us if we never think wisely or we do the right thing. We just need to be mature enough upon trading, otherwise.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 141
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
snip

when you see a trader's impressions on youtube, if you are observant, i'm sure you will be able to tell which ones are actually trading or which are just looking for advertisements (never trade at all).  it's better for you to trade on your own with your own decisions even though it's hard and certainly many obstacles but if you can go through all of that, you will become a great trader.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
I feel one should absolutely avoid surfing around youtube for trading, especially for the trades one has already entered into, some people have the habit to see youtube videos in search of validation of their idea just to make sure they are correct but this is a pretty bad idea because you actually just take up the idea which matches your thinking the most and not the best idea. One should just have a few educative channels for trading and one should only follow them to learn new things so that you are not feeding yourself every day with this garbage. The worst part obviously is that these traders would act on youtube as if there is no better trader than them.
That is one of the reason why people do something like this, however another reason is that simply people want to obtain the benefits of trading the markets, but at the same time they do not want to put forward the effort necessary to learn how to trade.

So how do they try to solve this dilemma? By trying to find someone else to tell them what to do, basically they are trying to find a shortcut to success, but we know that such a thing does not exist, but obviously there are going to be a lot of people ready to take advantage of them and will tell them that in fact what they are looking for is possible, as long as they watch their channel or buy a product from them.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
I agree.

You don't really have to copy all the things that a YouTuber says, you just have to get the idea of the trading that you're looking for. Some YouTubers are just saying nonsense things like Bitcoin will pump or dump to save their trade, not to literally help you with your trade but to do the opposite.

If you based your trades on news, like what's the trend about Bitcoin, use platforms that legitimately spreading news that are accurate.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
For beginners who have no investment and trading experience in the crypto market, the judgment of some analysts may be misleading.
Learn as much as you can about crypto for market analysis and trading with strategies.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
we can learn or take trading knowledge anywhere either from YouTube channels or others, but what traders must know is to analyze first and take suitable techniques for trading themselves is very important.
many things will affect unsuccessful trading regardless of uncontrolled emotions, and of course if traders don't learn a lot of trading knowledge and technicals, they will fail and stop listening to other people's opinions when trading, do what you want to do because all what happens in the future you will bear it yourself, be it profit or loss.
Youtubers do have its own faults too, and its up to us whether to see its faults or not. But if you want to see the real scenario in trading, you have to discover it for yourself. Do not just rely from those what you see or hear, but have your own market analysis based from your gathered ideas and proven facts. After all, youtubers are only there to share their own opinions and ideas, its up to us whether to grab or not. The outcome of your trading  will not be credited from them but how you do it yourself.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 2748
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
OP, what is really important in any decision, not only commercial, is that your thoughts are not influenced 100 % by third parties, some external factors are always welcome and that is where success lies, learning to get the best information of all that shit that does not work.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 533
I don't beleive trading can be taught by anyone unless we learn it by ourselves from our experience. Yes there are experts team who can help and guide to learn things fast but it needs a lot of money but they just teach and we only know hiw much we can understand in the short time period, there are also some YouTube channels which affiliate themselves with trading courses and make money out of it.
That is true in most things in life. Sure you can't be a doctor without going to school, you can learn "some" things but most things will be left to actually doing and seeing it. However, things like becoming a lawyer, all depends on learning the law, or becoming a software developer doesn't require a college education, or being in marketing, or being a journalist, or being a small business owner. None of these require a college education at all, you can all learn it yourself if you really wanted to.

There are millions of people in the world who learned these things without going to college for it. Even if they graduated from college, it could be irrelevant to what they are doing right now.
Everything that you do tend to get involved will basically be needing knowledge and ample skills before you could able to handle it out and not just diving into something without
being prepared because you could easily fucked up yourself which is something not really appealing to look at.You would need to learn up everything
before tending to get involved and also emotion handling is one of they key factors on being successful because i do took out personally that this is really much
needed not only on trading but in all of possible investments you would be dealing with.
Pages:
Jump to: