Pages:
Author

Topic: A thing worst than "don't trade with your emotion" a trader should avoid - page 7. (Read 743 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913
Yeah,all the clickbait thumbnails on Youtube are hilarious.
Those crypto Youtubers must be really desperate for clicks and views,despite the fact that they are killing it with crypto trading and making a shit ton of money(if you really believe their own BS). Grin
You know what's worse than Youtube?...Tik Tok!
Getting ridiculous investment advise from Teenagers on Tik Tok is absolute cringe.
I've never used Tik Tok,but I've seen "Tik Tok Investors" compilation videos on Youtube and I can tell you that this is a circus.
Every experienced crypto trader must watch this kind of content only for fun(and cringe).
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
There's a popular trading adage that says you shouldn't trade with emotion since it might lead to wrong decisions about when to buy and sell, but I think there is a worse thing than emotion.
Some YouTube channels are excellent evaluators who will never be biased in their judgments, they will tell you everything, even the fair fundamental and technical aspects of everything you need to hear, but some are so bad that I get irritated when I see their YouTube video thumbnail.
As a trader, you should trade with all of the knowledge you have obtained, your actions and targets should be based on your discoveries, not whether bitcoin will increase by 100x or by a million.

Shillings and hype are good sometimes, they might have their influence on bitcoin/Altcoins growth but I think it's not good to follow their steps because they say it will 100x, they are overdoing it and it doesn't help traders.
Be focused on your own findings and make a clear decision on your trades.

Pages:
Jump to: