Pages:
Author

Topic: A tool to avoid scammers - page 4. (Read 1523 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 02:11:35 AM
The site looks very nice and clean. I've seen some of the crypto youtubers that I've been following for more than a year so I will definitely recommend the site to my friends. And it's voting is by using the altcoin which is really fanstastic.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
July 31, 2018, 01:34:22 AM
Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!
That's a great thing to identify a scammer. I think everybody should use this tool before joining any ICO and get confirmed about the status of that ICO. I believe that you will get benefitted if you take this initiative for that purpose.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:05:53 AM
Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!
Yes, they have a good start and a good idea. But it's just a tool to help us get rid of the shadows of the scam. But most importantly, focus and keep your position and reason. Be alert and cautious with all.Smiley
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 10:27:23 PM
yeah this may be useful for beginners like me and probably will not lose any more money as it gets scammers that sucks
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 08:05:00 PM
I don't understand how "youtube scammers" can actually scam. How would someone scam on or with youtube? In what does the scam actually consist?
Activity: 18
July 30, 2018, 05:58:27 PM
How does it works ...and it real
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
July 30, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

Good job to get that information (tool/link) Still I would like to speak somethings that is against it that I hope Everyone respects because it is reality.

Now that is helpful but a fact that everyone can create a new social media account and create a fake identify which means you link can be slightly helpful to the community.

Also a much helpful additional post is to state a small facts to avoid scammer and how to identify one but yes its sometimes hard so we need to keep our eyes open and be alert.

Lastly remember that if you are not decided and thinking it is a scam the safest ways is to avoid but the reality of every decision of that scenario is gamble.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

I didn’t know about this tool I should have known it long before I lost my tokens from my etherwallet before. I’ll try to look at this site as soon as I can to get myself safe my scammers and hackers. I hope everyone will know about this. Thank you for sharing this to us it is a great help to innocent people who are working so hard just to earn money.
Activity: 414
Merit: 107
July 30, 2018, 06:45:53 AM
Excellent post, If this tool will really help to identify scammers then it might be a good deed for all of us who are involved in the bounty campaign and ICO hunting. So I also suggest people check by this tool before you join or invest in any ICO.
Thanks for this post.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
July 29, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
The situation can change very fast, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.

When it comes to investing its yes the right move to look at negative sides at prior. Thanks for sharing the site with list of scammers and etc. Besides the sites indicating frauds and scammers, be more proactive in analyzing. Find out various ways and plan accordingly with plan A, B and C. At times when you are not on your track, other plans would shoot out necessary things to bring you back on track. Always consult with experts before proceeding further investing in any domain.
Activity: 28
July 29, 2018, 03:53:12 PM
The situation can change very fast, therefore, the smartest way to invest in digital assets is to build a well-diversified portfolio based on your risk preference and investment goals. Such a portfolio would likely include a substantial holding in bitcoin and small exposure to promising tokens. I have found a trustworthy project. It is called Socratus.  It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem.
Activity: 100
July 29, 2018, 03:42:57 PM
Just made some check on https://cryptoinfluence.io , makes a lot of sense, fighting scams and those who promote them is a collective duty
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 03:36:17 PM
The site is petty good. But We can't catch all the scammers like this.Want to implement this as more user friendly  Smiley
Activity: 56
July 28, 2018, 09:21:06 PM
What a wonderful piece.  Thank you so much for sharing these....
Activity: 28
July 28, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
I want to add one more important thing - you should divide your investment between different assets. In such a way you will have higher chances of a success. I have found a trustworthy Token Sale project. It is called Socratus. It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 28, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
Quite a very useful tool, although I don’t do anything without carrying out a proper research about it. This tool might be able to help us avoid bad YouTubers and some scam websites out there or scammers in the community or whatever, but it can’t protect you from future threats cause there are still new scammers that will arise lol. They never stop, there are lots of fake crypto being released almost every day and lots of fake exchanges out there. So it’s left for you to use what we call “common sense.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 27, 2018, 02:27:47 PM
The only method to avoid scammers for good is to stop investing in icos and in coins with dubious reputations, I know that it seems too harsh especially when there are honest projects and developers out there but when the majority of the icos are nothing but scams then the best thing we can do with our money is to not invest in them and only invest in established coins.
Activity: 385
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 05:55:12 AM
Thanks for sharing, I have saved Cryptoinfluence.io to my favorites. Although I don't fully trust these platforms, these platforms can provide reference value for my investment and selection tasks!
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
July 27, 2018, 04:30:58 AM
Search, Research, search, research, search and research...
then do study of them, make check of the people involve on it.
that is the basic thing to do for you to avoid scam.
search , research  and study!!!
Activity: 210
July 26, 2018, 07:43:56 PM
I dont know how to avoid and i really hope that there are people here are willing to share their knowledge to help us aware from being scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: