Pages:
Author

Topic: A tool to avoid scammers - page 6. (Read 1523 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 01:41:29 PM
It is necessary to look at this it can be really helpfull. And I've just seen information about Menlo.one. The creators of this project declare that they will create tool for avoid scam projects.
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
July 23, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

lol yeah right . tools cant eliminate scammers because scammers are verry smart and even if you say that  you are also smart , you cant still avoid to get scammed by them . i believe almost all of us ( people on the whole universe ) do already experienced to get scammed not only on cryptos but also on other types of transaction   and  the best way to deal with it , is moving on  .

lets faced it ,  we cant avoid scammers but we can do anything in order to minimize the risk of catching them .

few ways that i know to minimize the risk of getting scammed is : 1 . dont trust the people that you dont know easily , 2. always do your own research before you try to put any amount on a unfamilliar business or investment , etc ..
Nice advices! And at least trying to learn from other persons mistakes, not from your own
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
July 23, 2018, 11:25:15 AM
I thought that the only one truly reliable weapon is having brain with common sense

lol yeah right . tools cant eliminate scammers because scammers are verry smart and even if you say that  you are also smart , you cant still avoid to get scammed by them . i believe almost all of us ( people on the whole universe ) do already experienced to get scammed not only on cryptos but also on other types of transaction   and  the best way to deal with it , is moving on  .

lets faced it ,  we cant avoid scammers but we can do anything in order to minimize the risk of catching them .

few ways that i know to minimize the risk of getting scammed is : 1 . dont trust the people that you dont know easily , 2. always do your own research before you try to put any amount on a unfamilliar business or investment , etc ..
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
July 23, 2018, 11:05:37 AM
I thought that the only one truly reliable weapon is having brain with common sense
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
July 23, 2018, 05:23:11 AM
Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!
I am not ready to believe into any website to filter out scammers. In the past, I have experienced with lots of review and rating sites which had begun honestly but over the time, most of them had turned as a paid review system. The highly paying costumer get listed at the top with ranked number or rated as the best one.

But, when considering a open discussion along with experienced member, such a paid tricks will get eliminated easily. That is the reason I believe only with this forum. Here we have many veteran people who love to share their experience. If we listen to then then we can easily avoid scams.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 8
AmaZix.com - Professional community management
July 23, 2018, 02:37:07 AM
Crypto influencers are a good way of checking out what's new and what's popular, but it's not really a tool to avoid scammers, since you are still vulnerable to the scammers targeting the legitimate websites you end up checking out after seeing what influencers recommend. Always practise good security behaviors online regardless of your source.

We've also recently partnered up with Brandshield, the developers of a new anti-scam platform called MyShield. They've got a great track record of protecting brand names from scams, forgeries, fraud, malicious websites, etc. Our own Telegram channels aggressively seek out and remove threats to our communities too.

It's a crypto jungle out there!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 01:56:40 AM
Having a site or tool to avoid scammers is a good thing, but having a self regulation is still better as even having a tool or site to help you will still not guaranty that you will avoid being scammed as it will only lessen the risk of it. So in a real world scenario having self regulation and seeing the signs of scams can be a life saver, and even if you are scammed just learn from it and move on.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
July 23, 2018, 01:42:02 AM
Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!
Thanks for this great information, it will be helpful to a lot of people. But let’s not forget the fact that scammers are being born everyday lol. Even the ones you know today can change their identity, so the best is to never trust anyone you see online cause there are scammers everywhere, only go for those that has reputation.

If you want to do business with someone new, then don’t forget to start small so in case you lose. Just continue small until they prove themselves worthy.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
July 22, 2018, 01:41:22 PM
I'm sure that regulations will take care of a large part of the scum activities here, but it's impossible to get rid of it entirely. People need to watch their steps and not trust anyone.

Yes. Everything that we see happen in the crypto space happens outside it as well, where even the tightly regulated stock and forex markets are subject to scammers. The difference is the media coverage on this subject, which as we know is heavily biased towards a negative opinion on crypto. We only read about crypto scams while in the regular market much larger scams are being taken down, but there is not much to read about it. I don't really think it's coincidence, mainly because of the fact that financial institutions don't want their business to be put in a negative light. It's hypocrisy at best, and twisted motives at worst....
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 01:28:47 PM
That is the very impressive website I see this far. There is a lot of website like that cryptoinfluence but  this website is very informative as many people says here. But always remember this will just work if you are careful using website and your computer. Even you  follow the tips there is still chance that you can be hacked or scam.
Find out on major media outlets. The major web standards most have detailed projects and related information. That will lead to the judgment of yourself and then make a decision. Watch out for those who often impersonate celebrities you pay close attention.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
July 21, 2018, 07:56:09 PM
People want/need someone else to follow.
I find that quite quite pathetic actually. If you can't do basic level research yourself, you're just a loser and a brainless imbecile. If it's too much to ask for then people shouldn't be anywhere near the crypto industry.

Honesty is almost nonexistent here. Pretty much everyone is out to sell you a rigged and biased version of this industry. It's much better to acknowledge that you suck and don't belong here as noob. It will save you a lot money.

I wish it was different, but it's not unfortunately. I'm sure that regulations will take care of a large part of the scum activities here, but it's impossible to get rid of it entirely. People need to watch their steps and not trust anyone.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
That is the very impressive website I see this far. There is a lot of website like that cryptoinfluence but  this website is very informative as many people says here. But always remember this will just work if you are careful using website and your computer. Even you  follow the tips there is still chance that you can be hacked or scam.
It is absolutely necessary to actively protect your property in this market. The cryptocurrency market is the target of so many scammers so protecting themselves is something that every investor should prepare themselves well.
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
July 21, 2018, 04:55:53 PM
That site for sure is manipulated. How does op knows that the given information with that site is accurate?   Does all of the influencer show themselves live?  

You can know scam ICO  by asking here in n the forum, there are people who'll help anybody if he/she ask for help just to know if the project or the influencer is scam.  

There is always a helping hand.
Activity: 48
July 21, 2018, 04:29:30 PM
I'm not sure 100 percent but I think netout such instruent to avoid mosheyniki.You have to read,analyze and think yourself to trust this company or not.Carefully read their website and official pages.They should be constantly updated
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
July 21, 2018, 02:37:55 PM
I think this may help you . Personally I like this . https://www.bitrated.com . On the other hand, scam requires evidence and proof, it is difficult to confirm that a person is scammer. In other words you have to trust the people on that list, I have checked the site and it looks good.
Activity: 309
July 20, 2018, 08:21:03 AM
Thank you for this tool. I believe that the more different ratings and opinions of experts the better.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
July 20, 2018, 07:15:09 AM
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 20, 2018, 04:13:51 AM
Unfortunately, today in the crypto-currency world there are a lot of scams. What's frustrating is that I meet a lot of different dishonest ratings. Therefore, to understand whether to invest in the project, first study the development team. If the developers have successful projects then you can take part in their new project.
Activity: 94
July 19, 2018, 11:47:21 AM
I guess it's good to have websites like this that review and try to sort out the good people in the crypto community but you're still ultimately relying on other people giving good information back about these people - guess it's better than nothing.
Unfortunately though some people that look legitimate can still end up being scammers... it's tough to tell sometimes.
Ultimately most people who are marketing a coins are trying to sell something so everything should be taken with a grain of salt.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
July 19, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
Much better display than I've seen on some sites. Actually this looks a lot like a working version of some blockchain projects I know of attempting to create some kind of similar influencer platform, with the difference that this is centralised and this doesn't seem to offer their services.

I'm not a big believer of this type of marketing, but I know that influencer marketing at least seems to work a lot better for companies these days. People want/need someone else to follow.

Curious about engagement ratios, what kind of filters or do all likes/comments count as engagement? That's quite easy to boost these days too.
This is also my question if those likes/comments would really be just considered to be a pure interest or not and as you said these things are easy to boost.
Im not really a fan on checking out influencers but these things would be good for some people to get some basis but in the end this would really still depend on your own decisions,preference and research.
Pages:
Jump to: