Pages:
Author

Topic: A tool to avoid scammers - page 8. (Read 1523 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
April 26, 2018, 10:58:04 AM
Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!

Site seems good to see for newbie's but not all of the people are aware that this kind of site exist, But that site still no guarantee to avoid scams since aslong as there are people who wants a referral bonus and brag those newbie's into dirt hole then there are still more scamming will be happen.
Even myself isnt aware on this sites existence and when i checked it out ive seen personalities or profiles i dont know if its an accurate list or not but as long there is already a history of scamming then it would really be considered to be valid one and should really be avoided.I do see Crypto influencers i dont know if what would really be the purpose of those persons? Might be effective or worth to follow or just total crap.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
April 26, 2018, 07:24:48 AM
Since scam requires evidence and proof, it is difficult to confirm that a person is scammer [only by consensus].
In other words you have to trust the people on that list, I have checked the site and it looks good.
Personals I prefer this site, I can know who I trust and do the transaction easily https://www.bitrated.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 06:56:27 AM
This is a great idea. The website even shows engagement analytics
Activity: 54
April 26, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
Thanks for sharing this anyway. Though scamming in this space is inevitable but its better to be protect yourself as much as u can..
Activity: 73
April 26, 2018, 05:45:47 AM
MetaCert is also a good one. This one ism primarily a phishing scam blocker. Its a browser extension. If you look at the recent myetherwallet hack, the wasn't even a myetherwallet hack it was a server they used that got hacked that they have no control over I think these types of instruments will become even more valuable. Remember a url is just a link to an IP address. Even if the URL looks identical the IP address you are getting sent to may be different!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 04:28:47 AM
Just found a new tool that I wanted to share with you all. If i knew who to watch and listen to from the beginning I wouldn't have lost so much money.... so here's to helping out the newbies. Cryptoinfluence.io has list of the most credible YouTubers ranked by the community and lists all the scammers you should avoid! It also provides comprehensive data on the user allowing you to do your analysis and look at their target audience/predict market movement. Enjoy my friends!

Site seems good to see for newbie's but not all of the people are aware that this kind of site exist, But that site still no guarantee to avoid scams since aslong as there are people who wants a referral bonus and brag those newbie's into dirt hole then there are still more scamming will be happen.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 04:01:02 AM
I just visited the website .. its a good and very informative site thanks for sharing this site
Scam and Scammers are everywhere as well as impersonating someone also just by sharing this site that
we can use to avoid them very helpful
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
April 25, 2018, 01:31:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: