Pages:
Author

Topic: a wallet for tokens? - page 2. (Read 1608 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 07:29:04 AM
I use myether wallet for holding tokens and there are no issues up to now. MEW is extremely user friendly and easy to use. It is very important to keep your private keys, passwords and JSON file in secure place. Further there are so many phishing websites as well and just book your correct MEW site with web browser. Then always log from that saved MEW website. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 06:46:00 PM
There are lots of wallets for a lot of different altcoins, just find comfortable wallets for what altcoins you have earned or going to invest in. And there are also wallets that are created by the team of different ICO’s if they want their transaction to be safe, but most of ICO’s are Ethereum based so it uses the ethereum wallet.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
February 01, 2018, 09:57:02 AM
As per my view the best wallet to hold for altcoins is myetherwallet and it is very simple interface. Always save your private key at very secure place .
Activity: 406
February 01, 2018, 09:50:41 AM
Myetherwallet is the very simple wallet for tokens.You can  hold many tokens in this wallet and this wallet very easy to use
Well i am also using myetherwallet because i know that myetherwallet is very safe and very secured and since i starting to join bounty campaig the wallet i always use is myetherwallet. And i know that all of my tokens is we will be really safe on myetherwallet.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 01, 2018, 09:41:29 AM
So far I use myetherwallet, nice to use for token holders.It is very safe, as long as you do not let others know your private key.
Me too, I also use myetherwallet. It was said to be trusted and obviously a popular wallet. My friend recommended it to me and I'm glad that I listen to him because it is safe; just keep your private keys.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 09:31:32 AM
Just simple myetherwallet to save tokens or rc20 to compatible and to import your wallet to etherdelta to trade your coin to eth.
copper member
Activity: 1568
February 01, 2018, 09:21:35 AM
Myetherwallet is the very simple wallet for tokens.You can  hold many tokens in this wallet and this wallet very easy to use
Activity: 119
February 01, 2018, 09:12:11 AM
So far I use myetherwallet, nice to use for token holders.It is very safe, as long as you do not let others know your private key.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
January 29, 2018, 12:22:31 AM
What token token will you hold, if you want to hold the waves-based token you have to save it in wallet waves, but if the token is based on ethereum you can store it in myetherwallet, but if you keep your token for a long time, I advise you to buy hardware wallet Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 29, 2018, 12:01:01 AM
There are many wallets available for Cryptocurrencies like Myetherwallet, metamask, NEM.
Presently Iam using myetherwallet it's good to use for our holding tokens. Never let others know about your private key.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 09:49:01 PM
The best solution at the moment - MyEtherWallet it supports all the tokens on the ERC. It is simple and easy to use. Smiley
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
January 28, 2018, 09:42:38 PM
what would be a good wallet service to hold tokens?

Get a Ledger Hardware wallet for more security. I will be getting mine this February  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 09:26:25 PM
If you have a lot assets, I recommend you use a hardware wallet, that will more safe. And like me who has less assets, I usually only use two kinds of wallet, one is imtoken, one is kcash, of course, jaxx is a another choice, but I dont like it.
Activity: 350
January 28, 2018, 09:14:48 PM
for myself I use Myetherwallet to store my token because Myetherwallet is quite easy to use and supports many tokens.
Activity: 182
January 28, 2018, 05:14:32 PM
I am very pleased to use myetherwallet for all erc20 tokens. In addition to convenience, it's also safe, because myetherwallet does not store any information about you, it's just a user-friendly interface.  Wink
Activity: 336
January 28, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
For all erc20 tokens, it's very convenient to use myetherwallet. It is convenient to store tokens, and it is also convenient to use it to create new wallets. You can create a new wallet in a minute.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 17, 2018, 06:48:32 PM
In think that the My Ether wallet is good for tokens.It is easy to use.In Ether wallet you can secure tokens with the help of private key.It stores or hold token very safely for long term.
Yes, MEW is the most popular and simple wallet for your tokens though I would recommen you get third-party device for storing private keys like as Ledger Nano S. It's more safety. Myetherwallet is the browser application and has a lot of fake copies of website

I agree that Ledger Wallets are the best, so many good things about
them, and their look is also very nice.
   Most of us use MEWallet, it is easy to use and cheap, we do not have
to pay for anything, that much security we get. Paying for protection is
good investment and I will buy Ledger soon, for now they do not offer
storage for some tokens that I have.
   There are steps to protect yourself from Pishing sites, I think that is the
right name for sites that are copies used just to steal our usernames,
passwords, and other informations.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
January 17, 2018, 06:47:36 PM
Currently, there are many e-wallets containing Token form ERC20. But through all the e-wallets I believe most Myetherwallet because of its popularity as well as high security, you can save offline in the form of cold wallet to ensure maximum security when holding Token. So you should choose Myetherwallet to store ERC20 token.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 06:41:05 PM
In think that the My Ether wallet is good for tokens.It is easy to use.In Ether wallet you can secure tokens with the help of private key.It stores or hold token very safely for long term.
Yes, MEW is the most popular and simple wallet for your tokens though I would recommen you get third-party device for storing private keys like as Ledger Nano S. It's more safety. Myetherwallet is the browser application and has a lot of fake copies of their website where you can lose your private keys
Activity: 392
January 17, 2018, 04:43:14 PM
my Ether wallet was the best option for me up till recently people are being hacked. i don't have metamask though i heard its very good too. i think a combination of both will be better to have a complete experience
Pages:
Jump to: