Pages:
Author

Topic: [A2A] STeX EXCHANGE | All Coins, One Platform - page 19. (Read 3708 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 0

Yes, - the STeX EXCHANGE Hedge Fund feature will be something similiar to Covesting, and will be working directly on the exchange, and should be up and running by september/october all though there is no official schedule on that yet.

it won't be identical to Covesting obviously? for example STeX EXCHANGE will also have Margin trading.

No, no. It's that the STeX EXCHANGE Hedge Fund feature is similiar to the main feature of Covesting which  is that you can invest into someone on the STeX EXCHANGE with their own hedge fund so that they can trade that currency on your behalf. There will be more information on the STeX EXCHANGE Hedge Fund feature later on. There's not really an official schedule on when this feature will be released all though it could possibly be around Q4 2018.

That's right. STeX EXCHANGE will also have Margin trading. Smiley
Does STeX change technology name to A2A?  Undecided Undecided Undecided

STE and A2A are two tokens used by the STeX EXCHANGE.

STE = Dividends
A2A = Utility token comparable to Binance's BNB

STE Whitelist: https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist
A2A ICO: Scheduled to April, 5 2018 05:00 GMT
I found video about `STeX Terminal and A2A Technology`
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O4jQlpiFs&feature=youtu.be

Good video right there. Clear and to the point.

🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT
Activity: 42
I found video about `STeX Terminal and A2A Technology`
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O4jQlpiFs&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 38
Does STeX change technology name to A2A?  Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 320
Merit: 1

if everything goes on shining.

it goes either on shining or The Shining. jk.
It would be interesting to see how the profit is distributed to such a thing. Covesting takes ten percent tself and also creates an incentive for the trader that people follow. how will that be on stex exchange?

i'm interested in this answer as well. is there any info on how STeX EXCHANGE will handle profits made by hedge fund managers? will STeX take a small portion for themselves such as what Covesting is doing? how will that work? if a hedge fund manager is skilled and makes a lot of profit, how much of that profit will go to him, and how much to the investor, and how much to the exchange?

Yes, - the STeX EXCHANGE Hedge Fund feature will be something similiar to Covesting, and will be working directly on the exchange, and should be up and running by september/october all though there is no official schedule on that yet.

it won't be identical to Covesting obviously? for example STeX EXCHANGE will also have Margin trading.
How will I be able to create my own Hedge Fund?

will this be sort of like Covesting? with Covesting (COV) users can "follow" a professional trader (mirror trading) on the Covesting platform and then just cash in on the great decisions made by the professional trader. i think the profit on Covesting is 72% to you the investor, 10% to the covesting platform and 18% to the professional trader. will there something similiar with STeX Exchange or is this feature something else entirely?

Activity: 98
How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?

Because the team is in the same boat as their investors. The team takes 30% of the total amount of STE tokens and so it is strongly in their own interest that the STeX Exchange does well, since they too, like the investors, receive monthly dividends based on how well the exchange is doing.

This is enough information on how the team get income from it.
30% is not small amount so its big enough to give to the team. However, better they do and better they earn.

Yes I also like this. the team is in the same frigate as investors.

frigate, lol. not in the same boat, but a frigate no less.

Stex Exchange will be a space station before the year is over if everything goes on shining.
Will get back to you on that here or in PM once I know more. Also, it seems 10% of A2A will be airdropped to current STE holders, no matter if the STE ICO is canceled or not.

does this number still apply?

After what I've heard it's still 10%, yes.

will this be sort of like Covesting? with Covesting (COV) users can "follow" a professional trader (mirror trading) on the Covesting platform and then just cash in on the great decisions made by the professional trader. i think the profit on Covesting is 72% to you the investor, 10% to the covesting platform and 18% to the professional trader. will there something similiar with STeX Exchange or is this feature something else entirely?

Great question. I will look into that.

and if it is. ETA? will it all be up and running with the alpha release?

It would be absolutely amazing if STEX EXCHANGE HedgeFund could be something close to covesting. the Covesting platform itself is very popular even before the platform is up and running, and they did very well in ICO. It would be interesting to see how the profit is distributed to such a thing. Covesting takes ten percent tself and also creates an incentive for the trader that people follow. how will that be on stex exchange?

and if it is. ETA? will it all be up and running with the alpha release?

Will get back to you on that here or in PM once I know more. Also, it seems 10% of A2A will be airdropped to current STE holders, no matter if the STE ICO is canceled or not.

does this number still apply?
^_^ but Binance had problems beyond the traffic and new registrations shut down for a period of time. It's exactly here that Stex Exchange will be especially solid.

Clearly. One of the main strengths of the STeX EXCHANGE is traffic handling.

From WP:

3.4 Horizontal scaling

Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support thousands of cross rates
simultaneously.

Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on the world's largest stock
exchanges and countless hours developing trading algorithms for private hedge-
funds and brokers.

This unique combination of understanding end-user needs, knowledge of how to
build infrastructure capable of delivering services to millions of users, teamed
with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms - ensures that the project will
be successful while being difficult to imitate, if someone wishes to compete.

The technology paper has more detail on this. it is separate paper to whitepaper.

imo the images in the pdf is worth taking a look at for a better understanding of the technology.
How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?

Because the team is in the same boat as their investors. The team takes 30% of the total amount of STE tokens and so it is strongly in their own interest that the STeX Exchange does well, since they too, like the investors, receive monthly dividends based on how well the exchange is doing.

This is enough information on how the team get income from it.
30% is not small amount so its big enough to give to the team. However, better they do and better they earn.

Yes I also like this. the team is in the same frigate as investors.

frigate, lol. not in the same boat, but a frigate no less.

Two days left in that case. Smiley https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist

Now that 28 february is in the past. what is current discount?

Last Stage if STeX STE token ICO is scheduled to April 15, 2018:
ICO Price is 400 STE per 1 ETH. or 2.5 ETH per 1,000 STE

Get a 12% discount when purchasing from Mar 1 to Mar 31 - 2.20 ETH for 1000 STE (WL)
Get a 6% discount when buying from Apr 1 to Apr 15 - 2.35 ETH per 1000 STE (WL)

The maximum STE supply available by the whitelist is 10,000,000 STE.

https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist
Pages:
Jump to: