Pages:
Author

Topic: [A2A] STeX EXCHANGE | All Coins, One Platform - page 20. (Read 3708 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?

Because the team is in the same boat as their investors. The team takes 30% of the total amount of STE tokens and so it is strongly in their own interest that the STeX Exchange does well, since they too, like the investors, receive monthly dividends based on how well the exchange is doing.

This is enough information on how the team get income from it.
30% is not small amount so its big enough to give to the team. However, better they do and better they earn.

Yes I also like this. the team is in the same frigate as investors.
^_^ but Binance had problems beyond the traffic and new registrations shut down for a period of time. It's exactly here that Stex Exchange will be especially solid.

Clearly. One of the main strengths of the STeX EXCHANGE is traffic handling.

From WP:

3.4 Horizontal scaling

Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support thousands of cross rates
simultaneously.

Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on the world's largest stock
exchanges and countless hours developing trading algorithms for private hedge-
funds and brokers.

This unique combination of understanding end-user needs, knowledge of how to
build infrastructure capable of delivering services to millions of users, teamed
with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms - ensures that the project will
be successful while being difficult to imitate, if someone wishes to compete.

The technology paper has more detail on this. it is separate paper to whitepaper.

Two days left in that case. Smiley https://stex.exchange/stewhitelist

Now that 28 february is in the past. what is current discount?
Activity: 456
^_^ but Binance had problems beyond the traffic and new registrations shut down for a period of time. It's exactly here that Stex Exchange will be especially solid.

Clearly. One of the main strengths of the STeX EXCHANGE is traffic handling.

From WP:

3.4 Horizontal scaling

Our A2A decentralized technology allows us to support thousands of cross rates
simultaneously.

Behind our system lie years of experience in trading on the world's largest stock
exchanges and countless hours developing trading algorithms for private hedge-
funds and brokers.

This unique combination of understanding end-user needs, knowledge of how to
build infrastructure capable of delivering services to millions of users, teamed
with sophisticated HTF market-making algorithms - ensures that the project will
be successful while being difficult to imitate, if someone wishes to compete.

Sound very promising, especially the partnership with others exchanges and the 100% dividend distribution. I really hope that they will have a lot of volume like Kucoin and Binance.

I was out early with Binance and certainly earned a good deal on it. see to it please that the same thing happens with Stex exchange. ^_^ but Binance had problems beyond the traffic and new registrations shut down for a period of time. It's exactly here that Stex Exchange will be especially solid.

the whitelist doesn't seem very known. i don't see it visibly linked elsewhere on the website.

I second this observation. I heard about it first here in this thread. Maybe they want people to participate only in ICO instead. but now it's not even certain that there will be any ICO so it's probably wise for those who want STE token to go whitelist while active.

the whitelist doesn't seem very known. i don't see it visibly linked elsewhere on the website.

It was posted in their Telegram group.
Activity: 320
Merit: 1
About the next STE ICO, Will they promote this event on their website or any official communication channels  Huh Huh Huh

looking back at this month, i haven't seen much promotion. maybe they are promoting through some other channels i'm not aware of. personally i hope they don't sell that many more STE tokens and instead just give what's left to current token holders. of course, they do need a sizable amount of ETH for the liquidity pool etc.

and the 100% dividend distribution. I really hope that they will have a lot of volume like Kucoin and Binance.

fingers crossed. this exchange certainly has the most potential of any other crypto exchange out there. the STE token holders will be making serious money on this project within a year if everything works out and they deliver what they say they will.
nice. anyone else they're in partnership with?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Sound very promising, especially the partnership with others exchanges and the 100% dividend distribution. I really hope that they will have a lot of volume like Kucoin and Binance.
Binance is more of a traditional centralized exchange while Stex is a liquidity aggregator and multiple exchange platform, so it is a huge concept and exchange, it is like all exchanges in one, so we cannot compare any single exchange with it at the moment.

right. stex exchange is what they call a hybrid. nor are there any exchanges out there as far as i know giving 100% dividend distribution among their STE token holders.

I have also not seen a similar one. stex exchange is in a class by itself.

STeX EXCHANGE > *
njords can release date March 27 be confirmed?

It's confirmed.

🚀 STeX Exchange Alpha release is scheduled to March 27, 2018 14:00 GMT

Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing.
Pages:
Jump to: