Pages:
Author

Topic: [A2A] STeX EXCHANGE | All Coins, One Platform - page 22. (Read 3708 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1
Hi guys, What is the DEEP?

https://deep.stex.exchange/ is a service where you can "deeply analyze and visualize all existing blockchains transactions". another cool service they have is http://gateway.stex.exchange where you send btc to their btc address and then stex gateway sends you eth in return to an eth address of your choice. the gateway supports both eth to btc and btc to eth. both services look early stage.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Binance is more of a traditional centralized exchange while Stex is a liquidity aggregator and multiple exchange platform, so it is a huge concept and exchange, it is like all exchanges in one, so we cannot compare any single exchange with it at the moment.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do not know if it was. Maybe it was. just needed to scroll a bit down then. Thanks.
Activity: 456
You sure? There are several pages with crypto exchange comparisons. It starts off with a comparison of several exchanges. Scroll past that all the way to page 14 in the Whitepaper: Direct comparison with Binance
I've seen it, but this was more exclusively binance and stex. not the list you see in whitepaper.
What was that comparison with Binance you talked about a while ago?

There is a section about that in the whitepaper, parts posted on the first introduction post.
What was that comparison with Binance you talked about a while ago?
doubt you'll find any such projects any time soon. 100% dividend distribution among token holders is extraordinary to say the least.

If anyone does, please let me know in PM. I for one would be interested to know about it.  Smiley

same here.

so if the vote goes through, then that means that there will be no more chances to get STE tokens, right? that you can always buy STE from current investors willing to sell, but that these tokens will only receive 80% of the dividend distribution.
which is how it should be. if the the project does great, the team and investors do great with dividend payouts. if the project goes OK, then the and team along with investors does OK with dividend payouts. seeing as this is a cryptocurrency exchange and the known fact that cryptocurrency exchanges make a ridiculous amount of money -- even if the project went "just OK", that would probably still mean a substantial monthly payout for STE token holders.

Indeed. And for those who haven't watched it:

STeX Terminal and A2A Technology explanation video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O4jQlpiFs

Looking great so far. Smiley
doubt you'll find any such projects any time soon. 100% dividend distribution among token holders is extraordinary to say the least.

If anyone does, please let me know in PM. I for one would be interested to know about it.  Smiley
How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?

Because the team is in the same boat as their investors. The team takes 30% of the total amount of STE tokens and so it is strongly in their own interest that the STeX Exchange does well, since they too, like the investors, receive monthly dividends based on how well the exchange is doing.

This is enough information on how the team get income from it.
30% is not small amount so its big enough to give to the team. However, better they do and better they earn.

which is how it should be. if the the project does great, the team and investors do great with dividend payouts. if the project goes OK, then the and team along with investors does OK with dividend payouts. seeing as this is a cryptocurrency exchange and the known fact that cryptocurrency exchanges make a ridiculous amount of money -- even if the project went "just OK", that would probably still mean a substantial monthly payout for STE token holders.
How does STeX.Exchange make money if you are giving away 100% of the com- mission to token holders?

Because the team is in the same boat as their investors. The team takes 30% of the total amount of STE tokens and so it is strongly in their own interest that the STeX Exchange does well, since they too, like the investors, receive monthly dividends based on how well the exchange is doing.

30% is not small amount so its big enough to give to the team. However, better they do and better they earn.

Exactly. The fact that the owners are in the same boat as the investors, creates an even stronger incentive for them to ensure that everything goes well, so that we all receive more dividend payouts. I thought that was a great idea.
This kind of website may easily be manipulated by somekinda whales by buying many tokens to suck dividends into one person. Curious about it.

There is no limit to how many STE tokens an investor can own to the best of my knowledge, and whales are everywhere.
I am just wondering how they are going to operate this kind of website.

Their CTO is an experienced one. http://stex.exchange/team
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Activity: 210
Merit: 106

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I am just wondering how they are going to operate this kind of website. This kind of website may easily be manipulated by somekinda whales by buying many tokens to suck dividends into one person. Curious about it.
You could also go to http://stex.exchange and sign up for their mailing list and get the latest updates that way. There's also their Telegram channel.
Pages:
Jump to: