Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 15. (Read 30236 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
www.abjcoin.org

SWAP COMPLETED AND TRADING RESUMED

We have completed the fork and swapped coins for users.  We have also updated the core wallet on(www.abjcoin.org), therefore you can now download the new software and withdraw your coins.

All users who have coins with exchanges, your coins also has been swapped through the exchange and we have told exchange to resume trading.

Thank you for your support! ABJCOIN MOON!!!
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Darn it, totally FOMO!  Everything is mooning in crypto, ABJCOIN is missing out valuable time for publicity now!  Billion of $ are pumping now, and we aren't tradable.  I just a big Fan of HODL don't get me wrong...NO FUD

true. majority of cyrptos are getting pumped this december. if abj was live, am sure it would have done massively well
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Has trading resumed in any exchanges? If so how is that possible before finishing fork?
ABJ COIN is rising up.. Above 100% increase Smiley Hope coins will be back in wallet by today Undecided
Activity: 13
Darn it, totally FOMO!  Everything is mooning in crypto, ABJCOIN is missing out valuable time for publicity now!  Billion of $ are pumping now, and we aren't tradable.  I just a big Fan of HODL don't get me wrong...NO FUD
That's all great and fantastic...

But still no coins in my wallet on the site

lets wait tomorrow, im sure everything will be fine
Activity: 38
That's all great and fantastic...

But still no coins in my wallet on the site
Hi Devs,

When is should we expect the new wallet release and working?

Thanks

there is confirmation from the telegram group admin for trading to resume tomrow
Activity: 13
Hi Devs,

When is should we expect the new wallet release and working?

Thanks
Activity: 126
GREAT NEWS!

FORK WAS SUCCESSFUL AND WE HOPE THAT TRADING WILL RESUME BY TUESDAY. ABJCOIN ADDRESS NOW STARTS WITH 'F' AND NO LONGER 'A'. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

DO JOIN THE TELEGRAM CHAT AS ALLOT INFORMATIONS ARE SENT THERE.

Great to hear that,keep up the good work!
How can train me on bitcoin? How it works and how to make use of it. I don't know how the whole thing works in the world wide web

you can start by making private studies on google
Dev saying fork is successfull. But when I login to wallet there is nothing else showing except logout. Are all the coins gone?

dev said tuesday, lets wait tuesday, maybe d wallet will open and u will see your coins
Activity: 1
How can train me on bitcoin? How it works and how to make use of it. I don't know how the whole thing works in the world wide web
Dev saying fork is successfull. But when I login to wallet there is nothing else showing except logout. Are all the coins gone?
GREAT NEWS!

FORK WAS SUCCESSFUL AND WE HOPE THAT TRADING WILL RESUME BY TUESDAY. ABJCOIN ADDRESS NOW STARTS WITH 'F' AND NO LONGER 'A'. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

maybe the group link can help bring people in
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
www.abjcoin.org
GREAT NEWS!

The gang shared the money

The story of the penetration is only a play

Everyone agreed on fraud

just watch and see how abjcoin will bounce back and clear all those doubting the coin
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
The gang shared the money

The story of the penetration is only a play

Everyone agreed on fraud
Activity: 1
Website not working.. web wallet idem, no response from dev, ... I threw my tokens in the garbage and uninstalled the wallet.  This token is dead, forget it.

Website working fine for me. Last update from devs was 12/11. Hopefully things will be better.
https://abjcoin.org/update-abjcoin-fork/

yea,website working for me too

By "working", do you mean that you send or withdraw abj coins? When I log in, all I see is the option to logoff.
Website not working.. web wallet idem, no response from dev, ... I threw my tokens in the garbage and uninstalled the wallet.  This token is dead, forget it.

Website working fine for me. Last update from devs was 12/11. Hopefully things will be better.
https://abjcoin.org/update-abjcoin-fork/

yea,website working for me too

nice to hear this.
i taught i was the only one here
Pages:
Jump to: