Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 19. (Read 30214 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Am I late? I still have my coins in coinsmarkets.com. The wallet is not responding

have you tried it yet?
lets know if you need more help

Coins successfully transfered from coinsmarkets wallet to abj web wallet. Thanks dev!
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
any news to us?

Dev on telegram says chain modification started. All users to transfer their coins in order to take part in the swap
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
Am I late? I still have my coins in coinsmarkets.com. The wallet is not responding

have you tried it yet?
lets know if you need more help

You are not late bro. its better you make transfer urgently
Activity: 98
ANY NEWS ON THE FORK YET???
WE ANXIOUSLY WAITING
Hey Dev,
My Money stuck in SatoWallet due to transfer delay. Please don't start the hard fork until all people transfer their money to AbjCoin Wallet.

it could be a network issue bro
I have been trying both on my pc and mobile phone and still not successful

change ur netork and try it again.
it happened to me while using glo network. i then used mtn and it worked.
try another network bro
Activity: 40
I have been trying both on my pc and mobile phone and still not successful
Each time I type my login details it refreshes and the empty login window shows up again.
I have been trying to log into the web wallet for hours but still not successful. I don't want to loose my coins Sad
dude download the desktop wallet, or you will lose your coin...
the coins are in my qt wallet(desktop) already. I and still not able to access the web wallet
Activity: 24
Hey Dev,
My Money stuck in SatoWallet due to transfer delay. Please don't start the hard fork until all people transfer their money to AbjCoin Wallet.
Activity: 85
When will be the fork? its still tomorrow'?
I think it's on 9th itself.
When will be the fork? its still tomorrow'?
I have been trying to log into the web wallet for hours but still not successful. I don't want to loose my coins Sad
dude download the desktop wallet, or you will lose your coin...
Activity: 24
Dev,
I tried to transfer all  my  ABJ coins  from  Sato Wallet to AbjCoin Wallet but action delay.  I am afraid if transfer not happend until 08:00 on 09.12.2017 I'll lose all my  ABJ coins. Please advice.
Activity: 113
Coins Markets Exchange

All users who have funds(Abjcoin) on Coinsmarket should withdraw their funds. Users who had orders before the pause, should login and click on this link and cancel their order so there can withdraw.
https://coinsmarkets.com/membertradehistory.php

CoinsMarkets Admin!

Why?

Read thread
Activity: 68
Coins Markets Exchange

All users who have funds(Abjcoin) on Coinsmarket should withdraw their funds. Users who had orders before the pause, should login and click on this link and cancel their order so there can withdraw.
https://coinsmarkets.com/membertradehistory.php

CoinsMarkets Admin!

Why?
Pages:
Jump to: