Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 28. (Read 30226 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Price is set in USD and it get current ABJ value. Do apply to be a seller to see it.

Great news!

$0.128964 USD (63.92%)
0.00001185 BTC (44.48%)
Activity: 294
www.abjcoin.org
with the way crypto prices fluctuate i have always wondered how a seller would account for this in pricing their goods...on the backend of your new site does a seller set their price in say usd or a local currency and then the site shows the price in abj?

Price is set in USD and it get current ABJ value. Do apply to be a seller to see it.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
with the way crypto prices fluctuate i have always wondered how a seller would account for this in pricing their goods...on the backend of your new site does a seller set their price in say usd or a local currency and then the site shows the price in abj?

Activity: 294
www.abjcoin.org
GREAT NEWS!

Abjcoin Global commerce is now open.  The Abjcoin community can now exchange goods and services on global scale using the Abjcoin blockchan.

Contact your favorite sellers and shop your favorite products from different sellers around the world, and all payment are made in Abjcoins. Shopping in Abjcoin is secure as we have built in a Smart escrow system and an inbuilt Abjcoin shopping wallet. This ensures that all your transactions with the sellers are safe, easy and smart. There is no limitation to the amount or worth of products you can pay with Abjcoins, all is unlimited and requires no other  verifications except an email account.

The Abjcoin team is offering free shipping on all products all through 1st December 2017 to 1st January 2018. We are committed to our road-map and it execution. We are sure that the Abjcoin project will transform commerce and trade globally, and improve the way people do business.

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
WWW.COINEASYBUY.COM
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
you say that Abjcoin  provides a global electronic commerce marketplace where anyone from anyone in the world, can buy and sell varieties of products without a third party, and get paid instantly in Abjcoins but what is the nature of the Abjcoin? now there are so many smart contracts, why do we need to invest in your crypt?
Because right now you can go and buy the product you need in the store https://coineasybuy.com

A good team of developers, public ... and the inve

Great website, Great think, I way buy something to test the site, Great job, Great think!

God bless your coin.

Fabio Rodrigues
Everything will be fine, the main thing is that the road map is being implemented!
Activity: 362
This project will succeed despite the hack. Will buy some more.
I'm not worry about the hack. I scare that leave some security vulnerable and so put me off because I want to invest in.

i lost my money by hack before ,my wallet tokens all gone ,hope this project will not ,i dont' lose my money again.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Currency has lost credibility since discharge
you say that Abjcoin  provides a global electronic commerce marketplace where anyone from anyone in the world, can buy and sell varieties of products without a third party, and get paid instantly in Abjcoins but what is the nature of the Abjcoin? now there are so many smart contracts, why do we need to invest in your crypt?
Because right now you can go and buy the product you need in the store https://coineasybuy.com

A good team of developers, public ... and the inve
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Everything moves on a fee, everything is fine!
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Everything will be fine, tomorrow the online store will work.
In a month the price will again be great!
Activity: 398
This project will succeed despite the hack. Will buy some more.
I'm not worry about the hack. I scare that leave some security vulnerable and so put me off because I want to invest in.
Activity: 255
This project was very nice I was amazed with this project nice concept hope for the success for this.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
this is a very nice and wonderful concept that has come to revolutionalize the crytocurrency world. well done developers, nice work. hope to see you in the Moon
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The concept is really great,a brand new project that aims to make the future of crypto better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed.  I am looking forward to see this project on different exchanges#Abjcoin
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
This is a Great project. I believe that this will be a great success.
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
Everything was arranged
After selling the currency at one dollar for investors and earning millions
It is time to lie to members under the pretext of penetration
The word penetration weapon used by fraudsters

If Its that why they keep posting staff ?? If they was a Scam Like many outthere they Just scam and leave the project.. so.. I Think thats the bigest prove.
Pages:
Jump to: