Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 32. (Read 30226 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
transactions stock exchange are hors trading?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I see now is the time to buy!
The price is rising and even in the short term it is very profitable!
legendary
stockexchange-trade satoshi-coinsmarket
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Алексей
And on which exchange are you actually buying coins?
legendary
other exchanges are open
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Yeah, coins market is still frozen. Could be a while before we can start trading.
Activity: 31
It seems like trading has not started on coinsmarkets yet...
Activity: 140
I am sure that in such a situation it would be very right to go out - cryptopia.co.nz

A new exchange would increase the volume of trades at times, there would be stability!

Investors are less than they bought, they will not sell, and those who bought inexpensive coins will quickly sell them to investors who will keep them and expect the price to rise.

With the increase in trading volume, the situation quickly normalizes!

This would be a good sign if the developer gave us such good news as the listing on cryptopia.co.nz
Glad to hear about the exchanges coming back online! Cant wait for Coins Markets to start trading again.
legendary
who  was hacked? exchange? account?personal wallet?
Activity: 294
www.abjcoin.org
Dear ABJCOIN community, while looking into the cause of the crash in the market of ABJCOIN, we asked all the exchangers to pause trading and search through their system to discover cause. It was discovered that there was an hack of about 689,000ABJ and sold at ridiculous prices to users with over a 24hours trading volume of 523,000USD. The correct statistics as to amount has not fully been disclosed by the exchangers.
On this, we urge every ABJCOIN holder to secure his/her account to help us fix this.
We have asked the exchangers to resume trading , as we believe that the community will recover from this faster. We are setting measures to return back to best price soon. #AbjcoinMoon
Best Regards,
Abjcoin Developers
legendary
but need some times to recover now ...a lot of coins sold at low price

but need to know what happens
Hopefully, the situation will get resolved, and the value of the coin returns to similar levels pre-fall.
legendary
good to know what happen yesterday on coinexchange and this morning on stock exchange

legendary
good to know what happen yesterday
I know that coin markets is currently down, and we are unable to access our coins but is there an estimated time that the service will be restored? I see that all of the other services are currently trading.
Activity: 90
We need to conduct an investigation to find out how many coins were thrown into the market and the developer tediously organize the ransom of these coins. Then the market is normal and the price will grow!

Sorry, I didn't have time to read the whole thread.  Why are 9 million ABJ mined in block #1 and why are 4.86 million of them still in wallet AasNs8GH2Gqm28CFnJCt7mLuPKrHrdWU8A?

http://abjcoin.io/address/AasNs8GH2Gqm28CFnJCt7mLuPKrHrdWU8A

Did everyone buy their ABJ from AasNs8GH2Gqm28CFnJCt7mLuPKrHrdWU8A who had a 100% premine??

30% ABj was premined and used for ICO(9,000,000). Out of it, some Abj are kept for other future purpose as stated in the white paper. Total Abjcoin supply is 30,000,000.

100% proof-of-work ABJ premine
dev dumped 4.139 million ABJ
dev still owns 4.86 million ABJ

Notice since that post, the developer has moved a lot of the coins and there are now just 193,134 ABJ sitting in the address.

Are you a fool?
Didn't you read in the white paper that 30% out of the 30,000,000 ABJCOIN were premined and was used for ICO.
can't you see that was the Wallet Adress was used to pay up all investors of ABJCOIN?

COME ON PUNK!!!

The team behind ABJCOIN is one of the most hardworking PROJET TEAM i've ever seen in this crypto space, they are open and communicates with all their users across all the platform they are.
I believe in this Project.
BITCOIN has faced the worst of attacks and they survived and here ABJCOIN is as the BITCOIN OF AFRICA, so let them pass same hard test of BITCOIN, that way, the price of hitting $1000 in the nearest future will be reputable and sweet.

For me, I'm buying more if i see any right now at the DUMPED PRICE.

Yeah right! Friends of the dev creating accounts to promote or back this shit up
Activity: 12
We need to conduct an investigation to find out how many coins were thrown into the market and the developer tediously organize the ransom of these coins. Then the market is normal and the price will grow!

Sorry, I didn't have time to read the whole thread.  Why are 9 million ABJ mined in block #1 and why are 4.86 million of them still in wallet AasNs8GH2Gqm28CFnJCt7mLuPKrHrdWU8A?

http://abjcoin.io/address/AasNs8GH2Gqm28CFnJCt7mLuPKrHrdWU8A

Did everyone buy their ABJ from AasNs8GH2Gqm28CFnJCt7mLuPKrHrdWU8A who had a 100% premine??

30% ABj was premined and used for ICO(9,000,000). Out of it, some Abj are kept for other future purpose as stated in the white paper. Total Abjcoin supply is 30,000,000.

100% proof-of-work ABJ premine
dev dumped 4.139 million ABJ
dev still owns 4.86 million ABJ

Notice since that post, the developer has moved a lot of the coins and there are now just 193,134 ABJ sitting in the address.

Are you a fool?
Didn't you read in the white paper that 30% out of the 30,000,000 ABJCOIN were premined and was used for ICO.
can't you see that was the Wallet Adress was used to pay up all investors of ABJCOIN?

COME ON PUNK!!!

The team behind ABJCOIN is one of the most hardworking PROJET TEAM i've ever seen in this crypto space, they are open and communicates with all their users across all the platform they are.
I believe in this Project.
BITCOIN has faced the worst of attacks and they survived and here ABJCOIN is as the BITCOIN OF AFRICA, so let them pass same hard test of BITCOIN, that way, the price of hitting $1000 in the nearest future will be reputable and sweet.

For me, I'm buying more if i see any right now at the DUMPED PRICE.
Activity: 13
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Nice project,, abj  is hodl...  Already listed and making waves already
Pages:
Jump to: