Pages:
Author

Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE - page 29. (Read 30226 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Everything was arranged
After selling the currency at one dollar for investors and earning millions
It is time to lie to members under the pretext of penetration
The word penetration weapon used by fraudsters
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
nice project.... keep spirit,, and good luck
Activity: 87
How are we sure the dev isn't playing us?

A. it's not a dev, it's literally a team of people
B. the exchanges already confirmed there was a hack. Not Abj's fault.
C. don't spread fud without the slightest research
D. is it going to succeed? I don't know. Too many idiot investors like yourself blaming the hack on Abj's credibility and crying scam.
E. ABJ deserves criticism for not working harder to be on better exchanges.

We shall see. All we want is results and not excuses
Activity: 64

A. it's not a dev, it's literally a team of people
B. the exchanges already confirmed there was a hack. Not Abj's fault.
C. don't spread fud without the slightest research
D. is it going to succeed? I don't know. Too many idiot investors like yourself blaming the hack on Abj's credibility and crying scam.
E. ABJ deserves criticism for not working harder to be on better exchanges.
Activity: 98
Activity: 98
Airdrop payment completed. Three more days to end of airdrop. Spreadsheets :
http://bit.ly/2BqxGid
http://bit.ly/2jqM0Pv .
The Abjcoin team will keep to their words.

Is it late to join airdrop? Where is the link?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think everything will be fine
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
and what happens to all these "rebought" coins?  devs hold them forever? or sell them for huge profits when/if price rebounds? or are they going back to the hacked accounts?

how can we trust any of this?

has anyone truly examined all the info being given and verified it as truth?  anyone verified the claims with the exchanges or the wallet holders that were hacked? anyone heard firsthand info from the hacked account owners themselves?

how can we be certain of anything here?

I want to believe...

and to reiterate a question i saw above...what about all the remaining "hacked coins"?  where are they?  who controls them?  will they still enter the market?

i risked about $75 on some abj at .10 usd...not willing to spend anymore until some clarity is achieved...pretty sure there are a lot of people feeling the same way...

project ideas look and sound great but the proof is in the pudding and the pudding seems to still be in the mixing bowl waiting for all the ingredients...

you are very right, just made the right points.
the team might not be very open and sincere. i just want to believe the coin will have value with time. thats all
especially if the global market opens.
i just hope the global market works fine.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
and what happens to all these "rebought" coins?  devs hold them forever? or sell them for huge profits when/if price rebounds? or are they going back to the hacked accounts?

how can we trust any of this?

has anyone truly examined all the info being given and verified it as truth?  anyone verified the claims with the exchanges or the wallet holders that were hacked? anyone heard firsthand info from the hacked account owners themselves?

how can we be certain of anything here?

I want to believe...

and to reiterate a question i saw above...what about all the remaining "hacked coins"?  where are they?  who controls them?  will they still enter the market?

i risked about $75 on some abj at .10 usd...not willing to spend anymore until some clarity is achieved...pretty sure there are a lot of people feeling the same way...

project ideas look and sound great but the proof is in the pudding and the pudding seems to still be in the mixing bowl waiting for all the ingredients...
Activity: 140
The project is excellent!
Soon the price will start to grow!
Activity: 464
Merit: 13
This project will succeed despite the hack. Will buy some more.
yes big potencial to do It 10x even 100x in 30 to 90 days.. its the best time to buy its now for sure Smiley
So many ICOs for distribution in Africa. Do you really think that people of Africa need so many cryptoservices? How it with Internet cover on territory of most unbanked regions in Africa?

Very much like saying saying: "do you really think that people in asia need so many cryptocurrencies?" Most unbanked regions in Africa are covered by mobile broadband
This project will succeed despite the hack. Will buy some more.
ABJ Loses credibility

dev need to be active here with some news to restore confidence

We want to restore our money

We bought a one dollar price

Yes guys you are Just Like childs.. we can recover If you start suporting the coin not saying staff Like that... The Dev its Active.. alot even yesterday.. you come here dont even read anything only saying shit Like that.. its better to be Just quiet ..  

He Said: "Yes we are doing all we can , including negotiating with the hackers to sell to the team. We got all details, email and I.P of hackers account from the exchange."

They also recover alot of the Coins.. they are doing what they can so stop flaming and start suporting!

I Still belive in this coin.. on this team! We can so this. Go Abj.. btw If you want to buy It.. do It now.. the moon wait us!

bought + 15000 abj. done my part of job...and you?
  I have about 2500 coins .. its what I can do for now. Next month Im buying more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
ABJ Loses credibility

Yes guys you are Just Like childs.. we can recover If you start suporting the coin not saying staff Like that... The Dev its Active.. alot even yesterday.. you come here dont even read anything only saying shit Like that.. its better to be Just quiet ..  

He Said: "Yes we are doing all we can , including negotiating with the hackers to sell to the team. We got all details, email and I.P of hackers account from the exchange."

They also recover alot of the Coins.. they are doing what they can so stop flaming and start suporting!

I Still belive in this coin.. on this team! We can so this. Go Abj.. btw If you want to buy It.. do It now.. the moon wait us!

bought + 15000 abj. done my part of job...and you?
ABJ Loses credibility

Activity: 294
www.abjcoin.org
Abjcoin Trading Pair Now Available for Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin and Litecoin on TradeSatoshi.

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=ABJ_DOGE

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=ABJ_BCH

https://www.tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=ABJ_LTC

We are still doing all we can to recover or buy back all hacked coins. Also we will stick to our roadmap, and we believe that our roadmap has the ability to recover the system faster. We are willing to buy up all hacked coin, therefore investors do not need to worry. The Abjcoin Team and developers are totally committed to the goal of Abjcoin.
Merit: 250
ABJ Loses credibility

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
ABJ Loses credibility