Pages:
Author

Topic: Abortion - page 12. (Read 2724 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 08:06:51 AM
I think that this is a bad thing for people, I do not understand these people who do it. I think they knew the consequences and what it will lead to.
Activity: 7
January 09, 2018, 08:06:05 AM
Abortion is sinful because it deals with killing an unborn child and its also risky because it can lead to death
Activity: 116
January 09, 2018, 07:59:23 AM
Abortion is the ending of pregnancy by removing a fetus or embryo before it can survive outside the uterus. An abortion that occurs spontaneously is also known as a miscarriage. An abortion may be caused purposely and is then called an induced abortion.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
January 09, 2018, 07:51:26 AM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.
Are you PRO or ANTI abortion?

No matter what the reason is, I hardly disagree with abortion. Parents has their own reasons why they commit abortion but it is really unfair if they choose to kill an innoscent baby. It is being selfish killing the result of our own mistake for our own risk. Baby's have the right to live. They are actually a blessing fom above.
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 07:12:47 AM
i do not agree with abortion, if you know u aint ready for a child, why have sex in the first place
Activity: 1
January 09, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
For my opinion, Abortion is bad. It is a sin to reject God's gift. If you are going to abort then why did you even want to get pregnant. Ask yourself , what will it benefit you. aborting child is like a murder.  In the end you will be conscience for the rest of your life.
Activity: 107
January 09, 2018, 04:20:37 AM
I do not agree with abortion. If you are not ready to be a father or mother, then use the contraceptive that you think is appropriate. You should not kill an innocent fetus
Activity: 152
January 08, 2018, 10:19:51 PM
I can never support the killing of an innocent baby. So, I'm totally against abortion.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 08, 2018, 10:06:38 PM
I really hate people who aborted their babies without knowing that they killed a life of an innocent angels.
Activity: 249
January 08, 2018, 10:00:58 PM
The abortion debate is the ongoing controversy surrounding the moral, legal, and religious status of induced abortion. The sides involved in the debate are the self-described "pro-choice" movement and the "pro-life" movement. "Pro-choice" emphasizes the right of women to decide whether to terminate a pregnancy. "Pro-life" movement emphasizes the right of the embryo or fetus to gestate to term and be born. Both terms are considered loaded in mainstream media, where terms such as "abortion rights" or "anti-abortion" are generally preferred. Each movement has, with varying results, sought to influence public opinion and to attain legal support for its position, with small numbers of anti-abortion advocates sometimes using violence.

For many people, abortion is essentially a moral issue, concerning the commencement of human personhood, the rights of the fetus, and a woman's rights over her own body. The debate has become a political and legal issue in some countries with anti-abortion campaigners seeking to enact, maintain and expand anti-abortion laws, while abortion rights campaigners seeking the repeal or easing of such laws while expanding access to abortion. Abortion laws vary considerably between jurisdictions, ranging from outright prohibition of the procedure to public funding of abortion. Availability of safe abortion also varies across the world.

Activity: 368
Merit: 18
January 08, 2018, 06:17:04 PM
I have come across a post on facebook where a user have been deliberately selling drugs that can abort a baby. She even have packages of aborteficient medicine depending on which trimester the expectant mother is currently in. This incident have stirred up many netizens on facebook.

Actually I am anti abortion, there are a lot of reasons why people abort. First one is opportunity, people had options to abort because there's an opportunity to do so. Lack of preparedness, immaturity, stress, and pressure also pushes someone to abort. This happens usually to teenagers who get pregnant at early age. We should always keep in mind that life is precious and it's not the child's fault and choice to be born. We should give them a chance to live.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 05:27:06 PM
Abortion is murder.The killing of an innocent child is wrong, even if that child has yet to be born. Unborn babies are considered human beings. Women should not be able to use abortion as a form of contraception. It is immoral to kill an unborn child for convenience.Life begins at conception, so unborn babies are human beings with a right to life. Upon fertilization, a human individual is created with a unique genetic identity that remains unchanged throughout his or her life. This individual has a fundamental right to life, which must be protected.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 05:26:39 PM
I am strongly against abortion because it is  the same thing like killing an adult.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
January 08, 2018, 05:14:08 PM
Often I see people who are against abortion but for the death penalty. They're not very consistent...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 12:43:05 PM
Abortion is like killing people, so I do not agree with abortion
Activity: 100
January 08, 2018, 11:54:11 AM
Any abortion is dangerous for a woman's health. Complications can occur even during the procedure itself. Other effects are sometimes found after a long time.
Activity: 168
January 08, 2018, 10:49:46 AM
Anti abortion. Abortion is the killing of a human being, which defies the word of God. Having a child is an important decision that requires consideration, preparation, and planning. People need to take responsibility for their actions and accept the consequences. Having sexual intercourse, even when contraceptive methods are used, carries with it the risk of a pregnancy. The unborn baby should not be punished for a mistake made by adults.
Activity: 252
January 08, 2018, 10:42:28 AM
it is an evil act and a big sin.  Life is precious and a very special gift from God.  

Sorry but in that case you also won't visit a doctor because if God decides you are sick, you stay sick? Aren't computers, technology and medicine sins too?

Funny, I'm pregnant while writing this. If I had decided to abort my embryo (and not baby) it would have been my legal right.
Activity: 163
January 08, 2018, 10:42:15 AM
I don't like abortion co'z killing of a person is a murder. Though some countries are okay for this as their tradition but for me is a sin to our Heavenly father- He should only take a life and he give a life to everybody.
Activity: 504
January 08, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

Subjective as it may sound, I think abortion is still considered murdering a person. The fact that it’s an underdeveloped baby makes it even worse. It is so helpless that killing it is beyond my understanding. As a person, life despite of all bad things about it, is extremely beautiful, and no one has the right to take away that opportunity from anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: